Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Trying to be happy

Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Nov 13, 2006, 05:37 PM Local time: Nov 13, 2006, 04:37 PM #26 of 29
Apologies, nadienne. My last post has been edited so that it's only totally on-topic now. May I has a cookie now?

Oh and another thing, Hot Pink... if this pseudo-depression over your ex continues, you may want to consider a psychologist (one who doesn't prescribe medication.) Some people really are good at talking you out of despair.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 12:11 AM Local time: Nov 13, 2006, 11:11 PM #27 of 29
Originally Posted by Red Blaze
You can be as upset as you want with that fact. The truth hurts buddy. Learn to deal with those things. Unless you you all want to live a lie, go right ahead and pretend that gay/lesbians are an accepted thing.

And my friend is not living a lie with his wife. He loves her. He learned to deal with his imperfection. We are all defective one way or another. That's person is gay, you are retarded. Gayness is NOT a natural thing. Look it up in a scientificly point of view. Not some mojo telling you his or her opinion. That includes me. I've done my research, now do your own.

SCIENCE. DOES NOT OCCUR IN NATURE. JUST LIKE THE GREAT FLOOD AND CREATIONISM.

O SNAP.

Also, Hot Pink. Do what feels right. If that's going out and tonguing some girl's twat, go for it. We're alive for such a short span... life is too short to worry about what's socially acceptable. Find love, however you want it, and live within that. More than most do. You act like Red Blaze and you'll be miserable forever. I promise you that.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Last edited by No. Hard Pass.; Nov 14, 2006 at 12:16 AM.
rocketdog
formerly known as Green

Member 483

Level 23.92

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 12:22 AM #28 of 29
Originally Posted by Denicalis
We're alive for such a short span... life is too short to worry about what's socially acceptable.
Going with Deni here. Fuck what everyone else things, go with your instinct. Living in the shadows is not living at all.

*ahem

One time,
One moment,
One dream,
One destiny,
To follow your heart,
Is a great start.
One life.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Trying to be happy