Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Leaving a relationship

Roan
Chocobo

Member 1565

Level 13.78

Mar 2006

Old Nov 9, 2006, 10:02 AM #26 of 30
OPERATION CODENAME: TRY THIS WTF:

Girl: Hey hon am gonna play Wo....
You... (Gets a scissor and cuts the power cords in two or smashes the monitor)
Girl: (whoa!!!!)
You: (before she says a word) calmly say: we need to stop playing this game and fix our fucking lives first.
Girl: Damn right! Now why the fuck did you...
You: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING BITCH OR I AM GONNA BITCHSLAP YOU BA.. (cuss all you want and then end it calmy with a: I am the MAN in this HOUSE so listen now and listen good.)
Girl: Whoa!
You: (again before she says a word calmly say) Now look, do you want this relationship to work? coz Im fucking tired of you treating my like shit
Girl: Hey, youre the..
You: (again before she says a word shout) SHUT THE F UP DID I ASK YOU A QUESTION!?!?! WTF?
Girl: (Will probably begin to tremble and sob)
You: We need to work together... (tell her all the shit you're tired of putting up with)

It is then here where you will see if she really wants to be in this relationship with you and is willing to work things out and compromise. If she doesnt and keeps on yapping like a black woman, then bottom line is, you dont deserve each other so end it and shove her and the kid out the door.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Nov 9, 2006, 01:38 PM #27 of 30
Originally Posted by Roan
You: (again before she says a word calmly say) Now look, do you want this relationship to work? coz Im fucking tired of you treating my like shit
You: (again before she says a word shout) SHUT THE F UP DID I ASK YOU A QUESTION!?!?! WTF?
Girl: (while simultaneously kicking your ass and your mom's, too) As a matter of fact you did, you spineless, limpdicked, pathetic excuse for a boyfriend! Threaten me again and your grandmother is getting some of this!
Fixed.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Nov 9, 2006, 01:54 PM Local time: Nov 9, 2006, 06:54 PM #28 of 30
Originally Posted by Roan
OPERATION CODENAME: TRY THIS WTF:

Girl: Hey hon am gonna play Wo....
You... (Gets a scissor and cuts the power cords in two or smashes the monitor)
Girl: (whoa!!!!)
You: (before she says a word) calmly say: we need to stop playing this game and fix our fucking lives first.
Girl: Damn right! Now why the fuck did you...
You: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING BITCH OR I AM GONNA BITCHSLAP YOU BA.. (cuss all you want and then end it calmy with a: I am the MAN in this HOUSE so listen now and listen good.)
Girl: Whoa!
Girl: (Will probably begin to tremble and sob)
You: We need to work together... (tell her all the shit you're tired of putting up with)

It is then here where you will see if she really wants to be in this relationship with you and is willing to work things out and compromise. If she doesnt and keeps on yapping like a black woman, then bottom line is, you dont deserve each other so end it and shove her and the kid out the door.
That's the worst idea I've ever heard. Either you've never had a girlfriend yourself, or every single relationship you've had has ended in lawsuits and additions to your criminal record. :/

I don't have any advice of my own for the thread starter. Sorry.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Leveless
Banned

Member 15214

Level 4.94

Nov 2006

Old Nov 10, 2006, 03:47 PM Local time: Nov 10, 2006, 12:47 PM #29 of 30
I feel you but I have nothing to offer. I was giving my girlfriend hundreds of dollars a week, 3 or 4 usually, and she doesn't even live with me. She lives at home with her mom and has a better job than I do, and has classes and no kids. She somehow convinced me to help her pay off her debt. I cut the money off, last week once I realized how long I'll stagnate if I keep putting myself behind $1,000's of dollars. The initial haze of our attraction has settled and now because I've been feeling used and confined. I'm working on breaking up with her, myself. She's clingy, possessive, and makes me feel guilty for having friends by making me choose between them all the time.

I'll watch this thread for any useful coping mechanisms but I think the bottom line is that you need to assess how much you're willing to take, then simply put your foot down. The act is going to come within you. You can evict her in a legal, roundabout way if you can prove that she plays no financial role. It'll take a while, but it can be done. Hopefully you can afford the place on your own long enough to endure the process and find a roommate.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Leaving a relationship