Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Come here Kurado, it's time I had THE TALK with you.

Lady Jedi
Looking to become something more...

Member 13922

Level 3.93

Oct 2006

Old Oct 24, 2006, 10:52 PM Local time: Oct 24, 2006, 08:52 PM #26 of 31
I don't recall ever having "teh talk" with either of my parents or siblings. I remember having guy friends who would talk about certain things and I would nod and smile and I have no idea what they were joking about. Yay school sex ed, and "Loveline" (gotta respect Dr. Drew; Adam not so much, but respect the good doctor, yes).

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Save your tears for the day
When our pain is far behind
On your feet, come with me
We are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears, take your place
Save them for the judgement day
Fast and free, follow me
Time to make the sacrifice
We rise or fall
Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Oct 25, 2006, 01:03 AM Local time: Oct 25, 2006, 12:03 AM #27 of 31
I never had the talk. I never got information from peers or teachers either, considering I was homeschooled until I decided against my parents' wishes that I wanted to enroll in high school as a sophomore at the age of 13. My education consisted of this interesting timeline...

9 years old: While chatting on IRC, someone mentions something that others refer to as both "vulgar" and "sex-related" ... I look it up in the dictionary. Hm. Interesting.
10 years old: Start asking ridiculous questions of IRC members, Star Wars chatroom participants (yeah. TERRIBLE PLACES to get accurate information, guys...) about this kind of stuff.
12 years old: Participate in a round of cybersex, with a supposed 26-year-old (probably fat) woman. She thought I was 21. I told her later it was a typo. She freaked out for some reason.
12-13 years old: Discover pr0n, masturbation, and it all went downhill from there. Got caught looking at pr0n by my dad, in front of my older brother no less. He gives me a stern talk, including asking me sternly how I would feel if those pictures were of my SISTER. (WTF, dad, seriously.) He answers for me, "Of course it would disgust you! You'd probably want to kill those jerks." I just nod along, because yeah it would weird me out to find my sister on the pr0nweb.
14+ years old: Continue looking at pr0n, despite the embarrassing lecture on the dangers and evil of it, and so I have a basic idea of how sex WORKS, but I have no idea how to successfully pull it off.
17 years old: Get my first girlfriend, who incidentally ended up being EVERY first for me, other than intercourse. She asked for it - begged for it - and due to the fact that she was putting it in the context of wanting a BABY, I turned her down flat. And broke up with her soon after.

After that, I had more and more experiences with women, but still haven't had sex, since I promised myself to someone who promised her virginity to me. Cheesy, corny, probably a mistake, but it's a promise, and I've kept it so far.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Dark Chocolate
Loves Her Boyfriend

Member 429

Level 13.28

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 12:11 AM Local time: Oct 29, 2006, 12:11 AM #28 of 31
I didn't get a talk. My brother just showed me what sex was by letting me watch through the keyhole of my dad and stepmom's room. My mom did tell me almost 2 years ago that masturbation was a bad thing but I think that's the opposite of the talk

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
***Leaving for Japan MAY 16***
ionuk tomb
Ionuk_Tomb

Member 13311

Level 8.35

Sep 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 12:45 AM Local time: Oct 28, 2006, 11:45 PM #29 of 31
Originally Posted by starslight
Never got the talk from my mother or her boyfriends. Picked it up from school, friends, television, books, internet, etc. Oh, and Loveline. Thanks, Dr. Drew.
For the longest time, Dr. Drew was the only doctor I could trust. Wait. He still is...

How ya doing, buddy?
einherjar
Carob Nut

Member 8559

Level 5.11

Jun 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 02:32 AM Local time: Oct 29, 2006, 03:32 PM #30 of 31
Experiential learning FTW!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 10:13 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 10:13 PM #31 of 31
I never really had the talk with my parents. Guess they figured that I would get it all understood through High School Sex Ed. Guess that worked for the most part. I mean, I didn't get lost or anything when the time finally came.

I mean, yeah...

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Come here Kurado, it's time I had THE TALK with you.