Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Attention] GFF Gamers Month ver. 3

The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2011, 03:40 PM #101 of 103
Quote:
You go around punching deities in the face
This right here is and always has been my favorite thing about Nocturne. You spend the entire game facing nasty, badass demons that look like they could swallow you whole and what do you do? Punch 'em right in the face. You're a scrawny, shirtless teenager, but some bitches are gonna get socked.

Also have to agree with you that you haven't played the real game without fighting your way through to the True Demon ending. I still remember going into Beelzebub for the first time fully prepared for a big fight. Bam, one attack that instantly kills anyone without Death immunity and it can't miss. Time to completely revamp my party and battle strategy. The Demonic Compendium made it so that swapping out your whole team wasn't even much of a pain since you could buy them back again later if you wanted.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2011, 07:36 PM Local time: Mar 30, 2011, 04:36 PM #102 of 103
I just remembered I named the mc Jesus "Jew King" Christ on my playthrough. Wish that would have came to mind when writing my post.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2011, 03:46 AM Local time: Apr 1, 2011, 09:46 AM #103 of 103
Fuck yes SMT:N is the bnest rpg of all time. I spent hundreds of hours playing that. Beating Lucifer is helluva satisfying too, I've actually done it using a few different combinations of team members although getting the pierce skill onto the ones you want can take a while.

Fucking love that game and that's a great review too, Doc.

FELIPE NO

Tags
after burner or gtfo, easy mode, easy mode will never die, fuck you chelios, fucking lol, gff after burner month

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Attention] GFF Gamers Month ver. 3