Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I'm gonna call women out on their shit, and you're gonna take it.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:26 PM Local time: Sep 11, 2009, 09:26 PM #26 of 45
Fine. Then you're not failed comedy, you're a lack of intelligence.

Either way stop posting. Go read a book.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

ziggythecat
I like Chocolate Milk

Member 8650

Level 10.49

Jun 2006

Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:30 PM Local time: Sep 11, 2009, 09:30 PM #27 of 45
what book should I read? what will make me as intelligent as you?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
I like your booty but I'm not gay.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:35 PM Local time: Sep 11, 2009, 09:35 PM #28 of 45
what book should I read? what will make me as intelligent as you?
So that's your plan? You figure if you're dull and a waste of time long enough, people will just get bored and forget you're a dipshit?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

ziggythecat
I like Chocolate Milk

Member 8650

Level 10.49

Jun 2006

Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:38 PM Local time: Sep 11, 2009, 09:38 PM #29 of 45
So that's your plan? You figure if you're dull and a waste of time long enough, people will just get bored and forget you're a dipshit?
not really. you suggested I read a book. So I asked which book. If people think I'm a dipshit, so be it. If people are still reading this, they're either bored or think it's funny that you're being internet cool and insulting me.

I was speaking idiomatically.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:41 PM Local time: Sep 11, 2009, 09:41 PM #30 of 45
not really. you suggested I read a book. So I asked which book. If people think I'm a dipshit, so be it. If people are still reading this, they're either bored or think it's funny that you're being internet cool and insulting me.
My thinking you're an idiot has nothing to do with being internet cool, it has to do with your being an idiot. Have you ever done anything of even moderate success or interest since you got on the boards? Near as I can tell, the only people who have even noticed you all seem to hate you.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:49 PM Local time: Sep 11, 2009, 10:49 PM 1 #31 of 45
So much hate boner right now

you guys

you don't even know

How ya doing, buddy?
ziggythecat
I like Chocolate Milk

Member 8650

Level 10.49

Jun 2006

Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:49 PM Local time: Sep 11, 2009, 09:49 PM #32 of 45
My thinking you're an idiot has nothing to do with being internet cool, it has to do with your being an idiot. Have you ever done anything of even moderate success or interest since you got on the boards? Near as I can tell, the only people who have even noticed you all seem to hate you.
i've been on and off these boards for a long time. i don't think i've always been hated. I don't know if I've ever done something super cool or successful on the boards. I don't spend all my internet time here. I pop up every once in a while, see what's going on, leave a comment or two and then leave. I'm sure at one point, I've brought up something interesting or offered an opinion that someone didn't think was retarded. Do you really hate me because I posted something you didn't think was funny? Am I creating a bad internet experience for you because you think my opinion sucks?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 11, 2009, 11:05 PM Local time: Sep 11, 2009, 10:05 PM #33 of 45
i've been on and off these boards for a long time. i don't think i've always been hated. I don't know if I've ever done something super cool or successful on the boards. I don't spend all my internet time here. I pop up every once in a while, see what's going on, leave a comment or two and then leave. I'm sure at one point, I've brought up something interesting or offered an opinion that someone didn't think was retarded. Do you really hate me because I posted something you didn't think was funny? Am I creating a bad internet experience for you because you think my opinion sucks?
I've never seen you express an opinion. I've just seen you vomit seemingly random idiocy on a forum.

If you express an opinion some day, I'll be sure to tell you if its informed or not.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Sep 11, 2009, 11:13 PM 9 1 #34 of 45
WILL YOU TWO FAGGOTS SHUT THE FUCK UP

Most amazing jew boots
ziggythecat
I like Chocolate Milk

Member 8650

Level 10.49

Jun 2006

Old Sep 11, 2009, 11:18 PM Local time: Sep 11, 2009, 10:18 PM #35 of 45
I've never seen you express an opinion. I've just seen you vomit seemingly random idiocy on a forum.

If you express an opinion some day, I'll be sure to tell you if its informed or not.

So other than today, what vomit of mine have you had to walk around with your nose in the air? Please share.

The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Sep 11, 2009, 11:35 PM 1 #36 of 45
Oh for christ's sake. I was tempted to diss Sprout's post for overdoing it, but clearly his sign still wasn't big enough to break through the stupidity.

ziggythecat
I like Chocolate Milk

Member 8650

Level 10.49

Jun 2006

Old Sep 11, 2009, 11:49 PM Local time: Sep 11, 2009, 10:49 PM #37 of 45
Didn't see his post until I'd already started my response. My bad.

How ya doing, buddy?
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 12, 2009, 04:53 AM #38 of 45
Oh for christ's sake. I was tempted to diss Sprout's post for overdoing it...
Its not that so much as he jumped in on an already stupid thread and made only that one post. I mean, that certainly gets a EEEEEEEEEUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhggggggg reaction.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Furby
Soon...

Member 327

Level 27.95

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2009, 05:55 PM 1 1 #39 of 45
Lurker, were you ever a teenager.

Teenagers are ridiculous, emotional, bags of stupid-flesh, regardless of their gender.

Don't act surprised.

Some grow up, others don't.

This is not a mystery.

Unless this thread is about something else entirely.
It's not just teenagers that are irrational, emotional, bags of stupid-flesh as you put it. The whole population in general tends to have their moment, it's just that some tend to have more irrational moments then others.

Alot of it has to do with their personal upbringing. With some people, they were brought up with no daddy/mommy figure so they cling onto anything or anyone that gives them attention, even 2 seconds of attention no matter whether it's good or bad because they feel that they matter for those few precious moments.

Skexis> Can I stroke your hate boner?

FELIPE NO
bluesy violin
Juilliard Reject

Member 34353

Level 6.05

Aug 2009

Old Sep 22, 2009, 01:31 AM Local time: Sep 22, 2009, 06:31 AM 1 #40 of 45
I agree. Grown-ups are/can be irrational too

Upbringing is the key.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2009, 10:08 AM 1 #41 of 45
It's really important for all the teenagers on the boards to remind me that they're not immature.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2009, 06:27 PM 6 #42 of 45
listen. puberty is hard, ok? i just started growing hair out of my vagina and its making me very cranky. does tony know that ive got hair on my vagina? man i hope he doesnt. thatd be soooo embarrassing. he probably does though. i bet thats why hes dating alissa, that peach-fuzzed slut. i bet thats all they talk about after their done making out, about all the hair they dont have on their vaginas. whatever!!!!!! theyll never understand what im going through!!! they dont understand how hard it is to have a hairy vagina!!! people make fun of me all the time but they dont care. one day itll happen to them too!!!! (i hope!!!)

current mood: vindictive

How ya doing, buddy?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2009, 06:33 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2009, 05:33 PM 1 #43 of 45
listen. puberty is hard, ok? i just started growing hair out of my vagina and its making me very cranky. does tony know that ive got hair on my vagina? man i hope he doesnt. thatd be soooo embarrassing. he probably does though. i bet thats why hes dating alissa, that peach-fuzzed slut. i bet thats all they talk about after their done making out, about all the hair they dont have on their vaginas. whatever!!!!!! theyll never understand what im going through!!! they dont understand how hard it is to have a hairy vagina!!! people make fun of me all the time but they dont care. one day itll happen to them too!!!! (i hope!!!)

current mood: vindictive
The warm, delicious vitriol that could only be born of someone who actively uses livejournal.

Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2009, 06:41 PM #44 of 45
good God, now im hungry.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > I'm gonna call women out on their shit, and you're gonna take it.