Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Have you been bullied before?

Contracts
Chocobo

Member 1639

Level 9.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 12:46 AM #76 of 77
Well i'm still in High School, And well Bullying is everywere, NOW the way I see it you push me i'll push you back, And opposite ends for everyone else I know basically. It's just the way it works, Whether vocally or physically, Now in all honesty I've bullied before and been bullied back and forth. Yes, most kid's i've bullied ended up flipping shit on me and well we've became friends and i've realized I'ma pussy. But then you get the kids who do it to, So really I think you just gotta learn don't take shit from anyone, which I don't, And i'm small and not very strong but if you let someone push you around then you'll always get pushed around. So really I kind of agree with Gumby. BUT theres also a fine line between joking and the interpretation of "bullying", Me and my friends normally make fun of each other but then theres always that one friend who takes it seriously and considers it bullying when there throwing the jokes back as well...

Anyways yes i've been bullied but it's almost impossible to avoid bullying in anyform. And well really you learn to flip something someone says so it just became simple laughs to me by grade 7 - 8, Mainly 6 and 4 were grades I felt 'bullied' in. But really you've gotta learn that if you don't stand up for your self then it's going to elevate. But as of now ever since grade 7 i've been quite popular so I can't say i've been bullied for a while. And people think this but popularity doesn't mean you bullied everyone to become popular, But it does certianly give you the power to, As in most grade 11's at my school have bigger friends so they think they can pick on others, Such as little guys as my self but mouthy me just basically made fun of them seeing as they were trying to show off to some girls trying to act cool. But you see thats probably the only case of bullying i've experianced as of late. (I'm in grade 10 they were in grade 11, This happened earlier in my school year) They were way bigger then me but really I don't care, To many kids think they've got some 'status' but really there just using scare tactics to get known as the tough guy. Well I just say fuck it, They bully you, You bully them back.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Have you been bullied before?