Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Nov 17, 2006, 01:35 AM Local time: Nov 16, 2006, 11:35 PM #1251 of 1941
I dunno, but you can't deny that shammies aren't going to be as strong as they are in live, especially with the new stamina scaling. =\

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
immp
Hortus Ortus Vinco

Member 584

Level 15.79

Mar 2006

Old Nov 17, 2006, 01:37 AM #1252 of 1941
Originally Posted by Zio
I don't know, I just don't see many shammies in my guild ever complain save for the elemental spec is worthless in PVE that's all.
Same here, they're all even still pretty convinced they're playing the best class in the game.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Xellos
Loyal Einherjar

Member 2068

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Nov 17, 2006, 03:12 PM #1253 of 1941
Err is earth shield a joke? that seems pretty overpowered? With healing gear we're talking what, 500 per hit? times 10? Surely there's something that it only works once every 3 seconds or something?

Fucking blizzard. Shamans get a 6% hit for free. Rogues get 5% for free, why don't they give warriors a talent that gives 5% hit, sigh.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Soldier: Prepare yourself, rebel scum!!

Arngrim : (These slipshod soldiers think they can call me "rebel scum"?)
Zio
I'm so cool, I got my own castle.

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2006, 01:46 AM Local time: Nov 19, 2006, 01:46 AM #1254 of 1941
Xellos what do you mean for free, you mean the +hit skill? I thought warriors had something in like arms tree since you are 'arming' yourself. No pun intended.

And Earth shield is a joke, they are going to nerf it hopefully cause someone was posting on the forums about it and that with a shit load of +healing gear. Shammies were able to just sit there spam that ability, and take out like 65 elites.

And what stamina scailing?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!
Xellos
Loyal Einherjar

Member 2068

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:28 AM #1255 of 1941
There's no talent that gives a warrior +hit. Not sure if they ever plan to give us such a talent.

Yeah seems quite easy to nerf that talent by making it cost 2k mana or like works once every 5 seconds. The way it's now, it's unbalanced as hell.

Most amazing jew boots

Soldier: Prepare yourself, rebel scum!!

Arngrim : (These slipshod soldiers think they can call me "rebel scum"?)
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2006, 05:01 PM Local time: Nov 19, 2006, 03:01 PM #1256 of 1941
It DOES only work once every few seconds. The only difference between Earth Shield and Lightning Shield is the number of charges and the effect.

Also, it's more of a support spell than anything. It's targetable, so you can cast it on the tank. Surprisingly, all you really need in a 5-man is a competent tank, Earth Shield, and the occasional Chain Heal to be a good healer.

I never thought I'd say this, but Earth Shield is seriously making me reconsider my stance on speccing Restoration.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2006, 05:02 PM #1257 of 1941
http://www.worldofraids.com/forum/vi...t=1264&start=0

T5 Gear. Guess it's slated to fall in the 25 mans.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Six Machine
Let's have activities!

Member 1127

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2006, 06:04 PM Local time: Nov 19, 2006, 04:04 PM #1258 of 1941
From my experience in the beta so far the dungeons are very easy and pretty boring like most five mans. This of course isn't on hard mode, but I was expecting the normal mode to at least be somewhat challenging. They feel more like disneyland rides than dungeons.

Hopefully the 10 and 25 mans can recapture the fun of the 40 man raids or I won't have any reason to pick up the expansion.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2006, 09:45 PM Local time: Nov 19, 2006, 09:45 PM #1259 of 1941
Originally Posted by The_Griffin
It DOES only work once every few seconds. The only difference between Earth Shield and Lightning Shield is the number of charges and the effect.

Also, it's more of a support spell than anything. It's targetable, so you can cast it on the tank. Surprisingly, all you really need in a 5-man is a competent tank, Earth Shield, and the occasional Chain Heal to be a good healer.

I never thought I'd say this, but Earth Shield is seriously making me reconsider my stance on speccing Restoration.
Even then it's still not balanced at all especially since there so little ammount of classes who can dispell it.

It is a support spell, with no cooldown and I think it even has rank up where you can go up rank 3 and with a shitload of +healing. I could crit you for 2000 but yet if unlucky you heal for 2000+? That's bullshit.

Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!
samer9666
Forsaken

Member 15638

Level 2.62

Nov 2006

Old Nov 20, 2006, 05:01 AM #1260 of 1941
hey guys
I'm living in egypt and i play wow on US servers
i was wondering if there is anyone who is in europe or in a closer time zone cos i've been having a hard time with raids and the time zone differences
i currently play on Khadgar (pve) and blackwing lair (pvp) (the pvp character is still a low lvl character though)
i'd appreciate server suggestions or guild suggestions on the given server with people who are in a closer time zone (GMT or GMT+1/+2)
thank you

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2006, 09:12 AM Local time: Nov 20, 2006, 07:12 AM #1261 of 1941
Originally Posted by Zio
Even then it's still not balanced at all especially since there so little ammount of classes who can dispell it.

It is a support spell, with no cooldown and I think it even has rank up where you can go up rank 3 and with a shitload of +healing. I could crit you for 2000 but yet if unlucky you heal for 2000+? That's bullshit.
A few things:

The effect doesn't discriminate based on how much damage you do. Save that 5-point CB + Eviscerate for AFTER the healing effect goes off.

Also, you're really exaggerating there. Beta reports that the MAX it heals for is 500-ish with decked-out healing gear. =\

Priests, Shamans, Warlocks with a Felhunter out (and what warlock not using FD to summon a Succubus to fight off a melee class DOESN'T have a felpup out?), and Warriors with Shield Slam (lol) can dispel it. Mages can steal the buff off you, as well (and immediately get it purged, so it basically counts as a dispel). So... basically around half the classes in the game have the potential to dispel it. Hunters can also silence you once Earth Shield runs out, preventing you from recasting it (but that requires that they don't spec The Beast Within... which even after the nerf to it is utterly stupid). So, that leaves Rogues, Pallies, and Druids with no method of at least COUNTERING Earth Shield.

Also keep in mind that if you get Earth Shield, you more or less sacrifice most of your damage-dealing capacity. No Elemental Mastery. No improved Windfury. No Lightning Mastery. No Stormstrike. No dual-wielding. No Elemental Fury.

Considering the sacrifices in damage you'd take to get Earth Shield, I'd say that the survivability it gives should damn well better be good.

I actually wouldn't mind much of a PVP nerf to Earth Shield if it weren't for the fact that Earth Shield is the ONLY good PVP spec we have in TBC, literally. Elemental can't frontload enough burst damage to overcome the new stamina scaling - in fact, we hit as hard in live as we do in Beta, and we use the same spells, the same playstyle. Nothing at all has changed for Elemental. Enhancement lacks the utility and anti-CC measures in order to get close enough to do any damage. They're basically Warriors with a choice between either an AOE hamstring that can be dispelled with a wand, or a ranged hamstring that falls under diminishing returns, and no charge/intercept.

Last edited by The_Griffin; Nov 20, 2006 at 11:57 AM.
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2006, 12:52 AM Local time: Nov 21, 2006, 12:52 AM #1262 of 1941
A few things:

The effect doesn't discriminate based on how much damage you do. Save that 5-point CB + Eviscerate for AFTER the healing effect goes off.

Also, you're really exaggerating there. Beta reports that the MAX it heals for is 500-ish with decked-out healing gear. =\

Priests, Shamans, Warlocks with a Felhunter out (and what warlock not using FD to summon a Succubus to fight off a melee class DOESN'T have a felpup out?), and Warriors with Shield Slam (lol) can dispel it. Mages can steal the buff off you, as well (and immediately get it purged, so it basically counts as a dispel). So... basically around half the classes in the game have the potential to dispel it. Hunters can also silence you once Earth Shield runs out, preventing you from recasting it (but that requires that they don't spec The Beast Within... which even after the nerf to it is utterly stupid). So, that leaves Rogues, Pallies, and Druids with no method of at least COUNTERING Earth Shield.

Also keep in mind that if you get Earth Shield, you more or less sacrifice most of your damage-dealing capacity. No Elemental Mastery. No improved Windfury. No Lightning Mastery. No Stormstrike. No dual-wielding. No Elemental Fury.

Considering the sacrifices in damage you'd take to get Earth Shield, I'd say that the survivability it gives should damn well better be good.

I actually wouldn't mind much of a PVP nerf to Earth Shield if it weren't for the fact that Earth Shield is the ONLY good PVP spec we have in TBC, literally. Elemental can't frontload enough burst damage to overcome the new stamina scaling - in fact, we hit as hard in live as we do in Beta, and we use the same spells, the same playstyle. Nothing at all has changed for Elemental. Enhancement lacks the utility and anti-CC measures in order to get close enough to do any damage. They're basically Warriors with a choice between either an AOE hamstring that can be dispelled with a wand, or a ranged hamstring that falls under diminishing returns, and no charge/intercept.
Oh really? I was hearing it healed for more then 500.

Second the only nerf I was thinking was 2 min cooldown. Yanno? Maybe even one minute. Yanno? Just something so you just don't spam it.

Originally Posted by Zio
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2006, 05:07 AM Local time: Nov 21, 2006, 03:07 AM #1263 of 1941
Originally Posted by Zio
Oh really? I was hearing it healed for more then 500.
It theoretically COULD. In the same way that Soul Fire can theoretically do 20K damage. You'd need a shitload more +damage (or +healing) gear than is available in the game to have it do that much.

Quote:
Second the only nerf I was thinking was 2 min cooldown. Yanno? Maybe even one minute. Yanno? Just something so you just don't spam it.
A 2 minute cooldown on a support spell designed mostly for tank mitigation, with the added bonus of interruption prevention for self-buffing and caster-buffing. You're thinking just PVP. A 2-minute cooldown would wreck the ability in raids, and it would make the 21-point alternatives (Elemental Fury, especially) more attractive than the 41-point talent.

FELIPE NO
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2006, 11:56 AM Local time: Nov 22, 2006, 11:56 AM #1264 of 1941
It theoretically COULD. In the same way that Soul Fire can theoretically do 20K damage. You'd need a shitload more +damage (or +healing) gear than is available in the game to have it do that much.
It used to do that much with negative resistance. Now it's impossible. I was being told it could due to say having +1000 to heal. I think someone in the test realm had all the epic enchants and the highest tier set and I think they had around that for the closed beta. It was doing more then 500.

Quote:
A 2 minute cooldown on a support spell designed mostly for tank mitigation, with the added bonus of interruption prevention for self-buffing and caster-buffing. You're thinking just PVP. A 2-minute cooldown would wreck the ability in raids, and it would make the 21-point alternatives (Elemental Fury, especially) more attractive than the 41-point talent.
The only thing I would say is /cry really. Even if it did ruin it for raids, well too bad I suppose.

The only reason they did do that ot prevent buffing to everyone was cause you could buff the whole raid, and hey you wouldn't have to heal the rogues anymore. It's still bullshit both PVE and PVP. A one to two minute cooldown would be fair enough cause a lot can change within that minute or two. Hell you know what? You might not even expand all the charges within a min or two in cooldown, hell there will be MORE then one shammy buffing that main tank.

Thus either way a cooldown wouldn't harm you one bit. Besides, I thought all shammies were gimped to going resto anyway.

How ya doing, buddy?
Originally Posted by Zio
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2006, 07:08 PM Local time: Nov 22, 2006, 05:08 PM #1265 of 1941
Originally Posted by Zio
It used to do that much with negative resistance. Now it's impossible. I was being told it could due to say having +1000 to heal. I think someone in the test realm had all the epic enchants and the highest tier set and I think they had around that for the closed beta. It was doing more then 500.
Odd, from what I've heard Tier-3 decked players are hitting for a little over 500, but nowhere near that high an amount.

Quote:
The only thing I would say is /cry really. Even if it did ruin it for raids, well too bad I suppose.
Blizzard has, if their latest changes are any indication, been focusing more towards EVERY spec having raid viability for every class. Shadowpriests got mana regen to their party. Feral druids are viable tanks, and can do decent DPS thanks to Mangle. Protection pallies are viable tanks, and Ret pallies allow the other pallies to focus more on their specific task than running up and whap a mob every few seconds. Restoration shamans bring Earth Shield to the table, mainly. Chain Heal is amazing, but it alone doesn't provide viability for resto shammies, and non-resto shammies and other classes can heal almost as well as resto ones. Before, they brought Mana Tide to the table, but now it's not as required with the emphasis on mana regen that other classes are getting. Nerfing Earth Shield would wreck the viability of Resto shamans in raids. You generally don't nerf the class that is weakest (in terms of PVE), as a rule of thumb. =\

Quote:
The only reason they did do that ot prevent buffing to everyone was cause you could buff the whole raid, and hey you wouldn't have to heal the rogues anymore. It's still bullshit both PVE and PVP. A one to two minute cooldown would be fair enough cause a lot can change within that minute or two. Hell you know what? You might not even expand all the charges within a min or two in cooldown, hell there will be MORE then one shammy buffing that main tank.
You won't get hit 10 times in two minutes? Maybe if you're AFK in Orgrimmar, no, you wouldn't. =\

Also, "2 shammies buffing lolol" doesn't work in 25-man raids. MAYBE in 40-mans, but in 25-mans you can't afford to have two shammies Resto without sacrificing another class or a different-specced shammy. I also have to wonder where the hell this crap about buffing the whole raid came from. I never made a single mention of that in my post.

Quote:
Thus either way a cooldown wouldn't harm you one bit. Besides, I thought all shammies were gimped to going resto anyway.
If that happened, then there will most likely be no shamans on raids period, except for one token enhancement shammy to pick up class-specific loot. Seriously, we're already close to disposable as is. =\

Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2006, 05:18 AM Local time: Nov 23, 2006, 05:18 AM #1266 of 1941
Quote:
You won't get hit 10 times in two minutes? Maybe if you're AFK in Orgrimmar, no, you wouldn't. =\
I mean it won't proc/take all the charges....

Quote:
Also, "2 shammies buffing lolol" doesn't work in 25-man raids. MAYBE in 40-mans, but in 25-mans you can't afford to have two shammies Resto without sacrificing another class or a different-specced shammy
Hmmm, it seems in AQ/ZG 20 we always have 4 hunters and 4 shammies not only for healing but totems + Nature resist.

Quote:
I also have to wonder where the hell this crap about buffing the whole raid came from. I never made a single mention of that in my post.
I said it cause you could easily if they didn't throw that last part, buff everyone with earth shield and heal very well especially say like rogues.

And I say again, you think it's major and the shammy is weak. I have yet to see it at all. Shammies do very well both PVE and PVP.

Originally Posted by Zio
Kensaki
_

Member 2194

Level 15.48

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2006, 11:42 AM Local time: Nov 23, 2006, 06:42 PM #1267 of 1941
Griffin sorry to say but I think we can declare elemental dps on the part of a shaman dead. Closest you'll get is to put totems down in our mage dps overlords parties.

And yes mages will become the new dps kings with the best damage and least punishment for doing so with 3 agro reset abilities. Even lead dev said so. Welcome to World of Magecraft I guess.

Warhammer is actually starting to look good after looking on TBC as rogue/warrior. >_>

Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2006, 08:14 PM Local time: Nov 23, 2006, 08:14 PM #1268 of 1941
I like the new combat rogue stuff, it's great. I think it's a great addition.

And I dont' know Kensaki, the Warlocks now have a aggro reduction too even though IMO, I don't see how you need to have aggro reduction/resets when if you DPS right you never pull aggro. The only time I can see you doing it is if it's Ony phase 3 cause she tends to randomly hit a person or two with the most aggro but hitting the MT. And those people are usually the rogues that chase her and the hunters.

Originally Posted by Zio
Rayne
Chocobo

Member 480

Level 10.26

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2006, 09:49 PM Local time: Nov 23, 2006, 10:49 PM #1269 of 1941
I don't know if anyone remembers me but I was that noob that used to ask all those questions, Just wantted ya'll to know that my mom made me quit WoW cause I wasn't doing good in school. But my Birthday is coming up and I'mma try to see if she'll let me back on. I'm gonna start from scratch.

immp
Hortus Ortus Vinco

Member 584

Level 15.79

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2006, 10:44 PM #1270 of 1941
Originally Posted by Rayne
I don't know if anyone remembers me but I was that noob that used to ask all those questions, Just wantted ya'll to know that my mom made me quit WoW cause I wasn't doing good in school. But my Birthday is coming up and I'mma try to see if she'll let me back on. I'm gonna start from scratch.
Thats probably a sign that you shouldnt go back.
Atleast until you can make up for your lack in marks with super epic gears.

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Nov 24, 2006, 12:55 AM Local time: Nov 23, 2006, 10:55 PM #1271 of 1941
Originally Posted by Zio
I mean it won't proc/take all the charges....
I still don't see how you can do anything besides AFK in Orgrimmar and not blow Earth Shield in under 60-90 seconds, especially if you're facing a fast-hitting mob.

Quote:
Hmmm, it seems in AQ/ZG 20 we always have 4 hunters and 4 shammies not only for healing but totems + Nature resist.
That's in AQ20/ZG. We're talking about 25-man instances, which according to Blizzard, will be about as hard or harder than Naxxramas.

Quote:
I said it cause you could easily if they didn't throw that last part, buff everyone with earth shield and heal very well especially say like rogues.
Read the damn spell description before you mouth off on something you know nothing about.

Quote:
And I say again, you think it's major and the shammy is weak. I have yet to see it at all. Shammies do very well both PVE and PVP.
You're talking live, and you're only correct about PVP. I'm talking expansion, where shammies are hovering just above the "Free HK" mark, Elemental is worthless for both PVP and PVE, Enhancement is okay for PVE and terrible for PVP unless you're geared out the nose (ESPECIALLY if you're dual wield), and Resto is once more the best spec for PVE, and PVP too.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Kensaki
Griffin sorry to say but I think we can declare elemental dps on the part of a shaman dead. Closest you'll get is to put totems down in our mage dps overlords parties.

And yes mages will become the new dps kings with the best damage and least punishment for doing so with 3 agro reset abilities. Even lead dev said so. Welcome to World of Magecraft I guess.
Which is what pisses me off more than anything else. We're supposed to be a DPS/healing hybrid according to Blizzard, yet Elemental, even with excellent gear, doesn't even approach half a DPS class's damage, while providing no additional benefits outside of 3% crit/hit that doesn't require a DPS'ing shaman.

Quote:
Warhammer is actually starting to look good after looking on TBC as rogue/warrior. >_>
Why do you think I'm rerolling a blood elf rogue and working on my troll warrior more? =\

FELIPE NO

Last edited by The_Griffin; Nov 24, 2006 at 12:59 AM.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Nov 24, 2006, 12:26 PM #1272 of 1941
So like, I reactiveated my account today. Turn on the game, see if anything left my mail boxes, etc. Close down to find the blizzard downloader pop up. Cool enough, until I saw the size of the fucking patch. 486 MB. WTF?! PATCH IS LIEK HUEG.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Nov 24, 2006, 08:10 PM Local time: Nov 24, 2006, 06:10 PM #1273 of 1941
It *is* including pretty much everything that changes mechanics in TBC, after all.

And with that, it's time for me to respec Enhancement or Restoration. Good bye, Elemental. 'Twas fun while it lasted.

Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Nov 24, 2006, 11:15 PM Local time: Nov 24, 2006, 11:15 PM #1274 of 1941
I still don't see how you can do anything besides AFK in Orgrimmar and not blow Earth Shield in under 60-90 seconds, especially if you're facing a fast-hitting mob.
Unless your unlucky and it doesn't proc. ._.;

Quote:
That's in AQ20/ZG. We're talking about 25-man instances, which according to Blizzard, will be about as hard or harder than Naxxramas.
And? I'm sure a few shammies will always help regardless. IMO.

I DID read the god damn spell, and I know what it says. Why don't you read and think before you mouth off about what you think I know. I said what I said cause if a few shammies could buff the whole raid with that shield. It'd make things a whole lot easier. Such as putting it on the MT and perhaps others classes that don't get heals or aren't suppose to cause they aren't as important. Thus helping them live longer. (Such as, if you put the earth sheild on rogues so when they get hit by AOE or whatever they have a good chance to heal themselves and as well tehy could bandage.)

Quote:
You're talking live, and you're only correct about PVP. I'm talking expansion, where shammies are hovering just above the "Free HK" mark, Elemental is worthless for both PVP and PVE, Enhancement is okay for PVE and terrible for PVP unless you're geared out the nose (ESPECIALLY if you're dual wield), and Resto is once more the best spec for PVE, and PVP too.
/cry /wrists I see your point but either way I see nothing wrong since most shammies and those who have played the close beta have nothing wrong with anything. Even with Elemental/enhancement/resto. Whatever spec it maybe. People I've known from guilds and etc love BC shammy.

And with that said, I'm done about the subject.

Originally Posted by Zio
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Nov 25, 2006, 04:19 AM Local time: Nov 25, 2006, 02:19 AM #1275 of 1941
Originally Posted by Zio
Unless your unlucky and it doesn't proc. ._.;
It's a guaranteed proc that has a cooldown of several seconds. Not a chance to proc.

Quote:
I DID read the god damn spell, and I know what it says. Why don't you read and think before you mouth off about what you think I know. I said what I said cause if a few shammies could buff the whole raid with that shield. It'd make things a whole lot easier. Such as putting it on the MT and perhaps others classes that don't get heals or aren't suppose to cause they aren't as important. Thus helping them live longer. (Such as, if you put the earth sheild on rogues so when they get hit by AOE or whatever they have a good chance to heal themselves and as well tehy could bandage.)
Quote:
Earth Shield - Rank 1
Requires Level 50
600 Mana40 yd range
Instant cast
Protects the target with an earthen shield, giving a 30% chance of ignoring spell interruption when damaged and causing melee attacks to heal the shielded target for 150. This effect can only occur once every few seconds. 10 charges. Lasts 10 min. This shield can only be placed on one target at a time.

Trainable Ranks Listed Below:
Rank 2: 745 Mana, Heals for 205
Rank 3: 900 Mana, Heals for 270
Quote:
This shield can only be placed on one target at a time.
Quote:
/cry /wrists I see your point but either way I see nothing wrong since most shammies and those who have played the close beta have nothing wrong with anything. Even with Elemental/enhancement/resto. Whatever spec it maybe. People I've known from guilds and etc love BC shammy.
Nothing wrong with Elemental in both PVP and PVE and Enhancement in PVP?

Suuuure. Keep thinking that.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft