Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

On Bale's Rampage on T4 Set

Dyesan
hey YOU!

Member 1790

Level 17.02

Mar 2006

Old Feb 9, 2009, 04:32 PM #1 of 49
On Bale's Rampage on T4 Set

I'm sure some of you have heard the audio clip of Chrisitan Bale going apeshit on the Director of Photography during the filming of Terminator 4, if not:

(warning: lots of cussing)
YouTube Video

...and here's Bale's response and apology:
YouTube Video

There are several points I'd like to make. Firstly, I think his apology is a complete lie and to only save him the negative feedback from the media which is the right move for him. His state of mind (playing John Connor in a tense scene) MAY have played a role at the time, but really, he subconsciously meant every word he said to the DP.

And IMO, Bale has every right to rail on the guy. Granted, we only have <4 minutes just of Bale's rant and don't know the entire story in the clip's context, but this is about professionalism. I don't have experience as an actor, but I have been on a set before and when someone is fucking around, it's a complete pain in the ass.

I'm just pissed to see so many comments regarding Bale as trash, the same people who probably think that all actors are perfect. Surely, many of you may disagree. Yes, he was harsh, but it was likely VERY justified.

Anyways, /rant and inb4 Bale-Rant-Techno-Remix

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Dyesan; Feb 9, 2009 at 04:36 PM.
Aardark
Combustion or something and so on, fuck it

Member 10

Level 40.02

Feb 2006

Old Feb 9, 2009, 05:20 PM Local time: Feb 10, 2009, 12:20 AM #2 of 49
Originally Posted by Dyesan
Granted, we only have <4 minutes just of Bale's rant and don't know the entire story in the clip's context
Frankly, that's all there is to say about this.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Nothing wrong with not being strong
Nothing says we need to beat what's wrong
Nothing manmade remains made long
That's a debt we can't back out of
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 9, 2009, 06:04 PM 3 #3 of 49
There are several points I'd like to make. Firstly, I think his apology is a complete lie and to only save him the negative feedback from the media which is the right move for him. His state of mind (playing John Connor in a tense scene) MAY have played a role at the time, but really, he subconsciously meant every word he said to the DP.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Foshi
Laugh and Grow Fat

Member 3194

Level 13.18

Mar 2006

Old Feb 9, 2009, 11:02 PM Local time: Feb 9, 2009, 11:02 PM #4 of 49
Bale's a fucking douchebag. It's not hard to realize when you read up on some of the shit this guy has done. Anger management is something he needs and fast. Even so, I still like him. He is a good actor and dedicated to his work. Of course he had to apologize and ease up the heat that was falling.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
fiercedeity
LOL FAG!

Member 8055

Level 11.82

Jun 2006

Old Feb 11, 2009, 01:55 PM Local time: Feb 11, 2009, 06:55 PM 2 #5 of 49
Bale knows that he can throw his balls about like a bitch, he knows how hard people work to get into DoP/Floor positions in film now, and he knows that they will effectively suck him off to keep him happy, he is just prancing to his stupid ego, and I hate all actors for this crap, they ruin our careers, they flounce about like films revolve around them, and they flip out at anyone for any reason, and demand people get fired, just because someone brought them a super low fat mocha chupa latte with dairy goats milk cream instead of cows milk cream. They dont give a flying shit for the people who actually work hard to get into their jobs, and hold on for dear life, I have read the entire story, and what Dickstian Bale fails to realise is if the DoP isnt checking the lighting, he will come out bright orange or blue on the final film. I bet then he would rip his knickers off too, god someone needs to kick him in the balls. The DoP had every right to do what he did, its his fucking job, Christian Bale is known for being a rowdy douchebag anyways, just look at the interviews from the PSYCHO remake.

How ya doing, buddy?
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 11, 2009, 07:41 PM #6 of 49
Bale knows that he can throw his balls about like a bitch, he knows how hard people work to get into DoP/Floor positions in film now, and he knows that they will effectively suck him off to keep him happy, he is just prancing to his stupid ego, and I hate all actors for this crap, they ruin our careers, they flounce about like films revolve around them, and they flip out at anyone for any reason, and demand people get fired, just because someone brought them a super low fat mocha chupa latte with dairy goats milk cream instead of cows milk cream. They dont give a flying shit for the people who actually work hard to get into their jobs, and hold on for dear life, I have read the entire story, and what Dickstian Bale fails to realise is if the DoP isnt checking the lighting, he will come out bright orange or blue on the final film. I bet then he would rip his knickers off too, god someone needs to kick him in the balls. The DoP had every right to do what he did, its his fucking job, Christian Bale is known for being a rowdy douchebag anyways, just look at the interviews from the PSYCHO remake.
fiercedeity said we will bullshit you
I don't subscribe to this point of view
It would be such an ignorant thing to do
If you don't want LeHah after you

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 11, 2009, 08:14 PM Local time: Feb 11, 2009, 07:14 PM #7 of 49
If you'd ever actually worked on a real film set, instead of just yelling because you probably worked on, what, a commercial? A few student films? You'd know a DP doesn't routinely walk into view while actors are working. That would be as ignorant as talking through a shot. Bale is an idiot, but so are you. It balances.

FELIPE NO

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Feb 11, 2009, 08:29 PM 1 #8 of 49
I disagree. Bale knows that he can throw his balls about like a bitch, he knows how hard people work to get into DoP/Floor positions in film now, and he knows that they will effectively suck him off to keep him happy, he is just prancing to his stupid ego, and I hate all actors for this crap, they ruin our careers, they flounce about like films revolve around them, and they flip out at anyone for any reason, and demand people get fired, just because someone brought them a super low fat mocha chupa latte with dairy goats milk cream instead of cows milk cream. They dont give a flying shit for the people who actually work hard to get into their jobs, and hold on for dear life, I have read the entire story, and what Dickstian Bale fails to realise is if the DoP isnt checking the lighting, he will come out bright orange or blue on the final film. I bet then he would rip his knickers off too, god someone needs to kick him in the balls. The DoP had every right to do what he did, its his fucking job, Christian Bale is known for being a rowdy douchebag anyways, just look at the interviews from the PSYCHO remake.

Most amazing jew boots
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Feb 11, 2009, 08:32 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2009, 09:32 AM 1 #9 of 49
I disagree. Bale knows that he can throw his balls about like a bitch, he knows how hard people work to get into DoP/Floor positions in film now, and he knows that they will effectively suck him off to keep him happy, he is just prancing to his stupid ego, and I hate all actors for this crap, they ruin our careers, they flounce about like films revolve around them, and they flip out at anyone for any reason, and demand people get fired, just because someone brought them a super low fat mocha chupa latte with dairy goats milk cream instead of cows milk cream. They dont give a flying shit for the people who actually work hard to get into their jobs, and hold on for dear life, I have read the entire story, and what Dickstian Bale fails to realise is if the DoP isnt checking the lighting, he will come out bright orange or blue on the final film. I bet then he would rip his knickers off too, god someone needs to kick him in the balls. The DoP had every right to do what he did, its his fucking job, Christian Bale is known for being a rowdy douchebag anyways, just look at the interviews from the PSYCHO remake.
You got that all wrong. Bale knows that he can throw his balls about like a bitch, he knows how hard people work to get into DoP/Floor positions in film now, and he knows that they will effectively suck him off to keep him happy, he is just prancing to his stupid ego, and I hate all actors for this crap, they ruin our careers, they flounce about like films revolve around them, and they flip out at anyone for any reason, and demand people get fired, just because someone brought them a super low fat mocha chupa latte with dairy goats milk cream instead of cows milk cream. They dont give a flying shit for the people who actually work hard to get into their jobs, and hold on for dear life, I have read the entire story, and what Dickstian Bale fails to realise is if the DoP isnt checking the lighting, he will come out bright orange or blue on the final film. I bet then he would rip his knickers off too, god someone needs to kick him in the balls. The DoP had every right to do what he did, its his fucking job, Christian Bale is known for being a rowdy douchebag anyways, just look at the interviews from the PSYCHO remake.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 11:38 AM Local time: Feb 12, 2009, 05:38 PM #10 of 49
You got that all wrong. Bale knows that he can throw his balls about like a bitch, he knows how hard people work to get into DoP/Floor positions in film now, and he knows that they will effectively suck him off to keep him happy, he is just prancing to his stupid ego, and I hate all actors for this crap, they ruin our careers, they flounce about like films revolve around them, and they flip out at anyone for any reason, and demand people get fired, just because someone brought them a super low fat mocha chupa latte with dairy goats milk cream instead of cows milk cream. They dont give a flying shit for the people who actually work hard to get into their jobs, and hold on for dear life, I have read the entire story, and what Dickstian Bale fails to realise is if the DoP isnt checking the lighting, he will come out bright orange or blue on the final film. I bet then he would rip his knickers off too, god someone needs to kick him in the balls. The DoP had every right to do what he did, its his fucking job, Christian Bale is known for being a rowdy douchebag anyways, just look at the interviews from the PSYCHO remake.
Yeah, whatever mate. Bale knows that he can throw his balls about like a bitch, he knows how hard people work to get into DoP/Floor positions in film now, and he knows that they will effectively suck him off to keep him happy, he is just prancing to his stupid ego, and I hate all actors for this crap, they ruin our careers, they flounce about like films revolve around them, and they flip out at anyone for any reason, and demand people get fired, just because someone brought them a super low fat mocha chupa latte with dairy goats milk cream instead of cows milk cream. They dont give a flying shit for the people who actually work hard to get into their jobs, and hold on for dear life, I have read the entire story, and what Dickstian Bale fails to realise is if the DoP isnt checking the lighting, he will come out bright orange or blue on the final film. I bet then he would rip his knickers off too, god someone needs to kick him in the balls. The DoP had every right to do what he did, its his fucking job, Christian Bale is known for being a rowdy douchebag anyways, just look at the interviews from the PSYCHO remake.

Ah! Amoeba
"You mean the movies lied?"

Member 177

Level 31.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 02:03 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2009, 02:03 PM 1 #11 of 49
Originally Posted by Lehah

Last edited by Ah! Amoeba; Feb 12, 2009 at 02:05 PM.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 02:16 PM 7 #12 of 49

fiercedeity
LOL FAG!

Member 8055

Level 11.82

Jun 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 02:22 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2009, 07:22 PM 1 #13 of 49
Lol not quite sure whats going on with the repeat posting, and in response to Denicalis, I worked on Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets (runner), 28 Weeks Later (Lead Runner, Assistant AD 2nd), Journey to the Moon (Runner), a few TV sitcoms as assistant camera in the UK and some gameshows too as main camera operator.

I kinda do know how a film set runs, it was nearly 7 years of my life (plus university 3 years).

Additional Spam:

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by fiercedeity; Feb 12, 2009 at 02:24 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 02:27 PM 2 #14 of 49

420 SMOKE WITH BATSCOTTY EVERY DAY

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 03:08 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2009, 01:08 PM #15 of 49
Yeah, whatever mate. Bale knows that he can throw his balls about like a bitch, he knows how hard people work to get into DoP/Floor positions in film now, and he knows that they will effectively suck him off to keep him happy, he is just prancing to his stupid ego, and I hate all actors for this crap, they ruin our careers, they flounce about like films revolve around them, and they flip out at anyone for any reason, and demand people get fired, just because someone brought them a super low fat mocha chupa latte with dairy goats milk cream instead of cows milk cream. They dont give a flying shit for the people who actually work hard to get into their jobs, and hold on for dear life, I have read the entire story, and what Dickstian Bale fails to realise is if the DoP isnt checking the lighting, he will come out bright orange or blue on the final film. I bet then he would rip his knickers off too, god someone needs to kick him in the balls. The DoP had every right to do what he did, its his fucking job, Christian Bale is known for being a rowdy douchebag anyways, just look at the interviews from the PSYCHO remake.
Nigga, please. Bale knows that he can throw his balls about like a bitch, he knows how hard people work to get into DoP/Floor positions in film now, and he knows that they will effectively suck him off to keep him happy, he is just prancing to his stupid ego, and I hate all actors for this crap, they ruin our careers, they flounce about like films revolve around them, and they flip out at anyone for any reason, and demand people get fired, just because someone brought them a super low fat mocha chupa latte with dairy goats milk cream instead of cows milk cream. They dont give a flying shit for the people who actually work hard to get into their jobs, and hold on for dear life, I have read the entire story, and what Dickstian Bale fails to realise is if the DoP isnt checking the lighting, he will come out bright orange or blue on the final film. I bet then he would rip his knickers off too, god someone needs to kick him in the balls. The DoP had every right to do what he did, its his fucking job, Christian Bale is known for being a rowdy douchebag anyways, just look at the interviews from the PSYCHO remake.

FELIPE NO
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 03:21 PM 10 #16 of 49
Nigga, please. Bale knows that he can throw his balls about like a bitch, he knows how hard people work to get into DoP/Floor positions in film now, and he knows that they will effectively suck him off to keep him happy, he is just prancing to his stupid ego, and I hate all actors for this crap, they ruin our careers, they flounce about like films revolve around them, and they flip out at anyone for any reason, and demand people get fired, just because someone brought them a super low fat mocha chupa latte with dairy goats milk cream instead of cows milk cream. They dont give a flying shit for the people who actually work hard to get into their jobs, and hold on for dear life, I have read the entire story, and what Dickstian Bale fails to realise is if the DoP isnt checking the lighting, he will come out bright orange or blue on the final film. I bet then he would rip his knickers off too, god someone needs to kick him in the balls. The DoP had every right to do what he did, its his fucking job, Christian Bale is known for being a rowdy douchebag anyways, just look at the interviews from the PSYCHO remake.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 03:37 PM #17 of 49
Lol not quite sure whats going on with the repeat posting, and in response to Denicalis, I worked on Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets (runner), 28 Weeks Later (Lead Runner, Assistant AD 2nd), Journey to the Moon (Runner), a few TV sitcoms as assistant camera in the UK and some gameshows too as main camera operator.

I kinda do know how a film set runs, it was nearly 7 years of my life (plus university 3 years).
Experience does not = Intelligence.

Tell you what, next time you're on a set, run through the actor's field of vision while picture's up and see how many more film sets you work on thereafter. Bale went too far, but he's 100% in the right in that situation, and anyone who sees it the other way is completely fucking ignorant.

And sure, people bust their balls to eventually become DPs (which I'm guessing is what you want to do), but to imply that Bale doesn't put any effort into his line of work is also completely fucking ignorant. His reaction should be any indication of that. He's one of the hardest working actors today, and after Batman Begins and especially The Dark Knight, any film with his name attached is going to print money.

And yes, the system doesn't exactly pander to below-the-line people like you or I, but who do you think is replaceable, some guy who makes the shots or the guy who's in them? Do you really think audiences are gonna say "Lets go see Terminator 4 because Shane Hurlbut was the DP?"

God damn people like you annoy me.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 04:06 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2009, 03:06 PM #18 of 49

Tell you what, next time you're on a set, run through the actor's field of vision while picture's up and see how many more film sets you work on thereafter. Bale went too far, but he's 100% in the right in that situation, and anyone who sees it the other way is completely fucking ignorant.

And sure, people bust their balls to eventually become DPs (which I'm guessing is what you want to do), but to imply that Bale doesn't put any effort into his line of work is also completely fucking ignorant. His reaction should be any indication of that. He's one of the hardest working actors today, and after Batman Begins and especially The Dark Knight, any film with his name attached is going to print money.

And yes, the system doesn't exactly pander to below-the-line people like you or I, but who do you think is replaceable, some guy who makes the shots or the guy who's in them? Do you really think audiences are gonna say "Lets go see Terminator 4 because Shane Hurlbut was the DP?"

Tell you what, next time you're on the internet, run through the other poster's threads while thread's up and see how many more internets you post on thereafter. Mods went too far, but they're 100% in the right in that situation, and anyone who sees it the other way is completely fucking ignorant.

And sure, people bust their balls to eventually become posters (which I'm guessing is what you want to do), but to imply that the funny people don't put any effort into their work is also completely fucking ignorant. Their reaction should be any indication of that. He's one of the hardest working posters today, and after Gamingforce and especially GFwiki, any film with his name attached is going to print bullshit.

And yes, the system doesn't exactly pander to below-the-line people like you or I, but who do you think is replaceable, some guy who makes the threads or the guy who's in them? Do you really think audiences are gonna say "Lets go read that gay ass thread because fiercediety was the OP?"

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 04:13 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2009, 02:13 PM #19 of 49
This is starting to read more like MadLibs than anything else.

Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 06:17 PM #20 of 49

Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 06:24 PM #21 of 49
______(pronoun)______ is starting to ______(verb)______ more like ______(noun)______ than anything else.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Ah! Amoeba

Member 177

Level 31.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 06:36 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2009, 06:36 PM 4 #22 of 49
is starting to go fucking ape more like than anything else.

fiercedeity
LOL FAG!

Member 8055

Level 11.82

Jun 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 07:00 PM Local time: Feb 13, 2009, 12:00 AM 1 #23 of 49
Well this forum went to the dogs. Used to be really interesting discussion, now its just a bunch of super nerds quoting other super nerds about things less than super nerds have posted.
Oh well, bowing out.

FELIPE NO
Ah! Amoeba

Member 177

Level 31.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 08:07 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2009, 08:07 PM 1 #24 of 49
Well this forum went to the dogs.
YouTube Video

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 09:19 PM #25 of 49
Well this forum went to the dogs. Used to be really interesting discussion, now its just a bunch of super nerds quoting other super nerds about things less than super nerds have posted.
Oh well, bowing out.
Admin should lock him out of posting in any other thread except this one.

Also, they should totally change his avatar to Dwight from The Office. And put a penis on his forehead.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > On Bale's Rampage on T4 Set