Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] What games are you playing at the moment?

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2012, 08:08 PM #26 of 33
I recently started playing Might and Magic VI: Mandate of Heaven again. For consoles I've been playing Silent Hill HD collection, but I may hold off on playing more since Konami announced that they were working a patch to fix issues with Downpour and HD Collection. So I started trying to clear the backlog of games I've got building up. Turok and Warhammer 40k Space Marine are currently being played. Probably take up 3D Dot Game Heroes and LA Noire next.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2012, 01:09 AM Local time: Apr 26, 2012, 11:09 PM #27 of 33
Prototype 2. Just in preparation for Diablo 3.

If I finish before then, then I should probably start on The Witcher before playing the second one. If there's motivation past P2, that is.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2012, 05:57 AM #28 of 33
Mostly ME3 but I got back into paying Syndicate co-op and some Battlefield on Xbox as well.

Most amazing jew boots
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2012, 06:23 AM Local time: Apr 27, 2012, 04:23 AM #29 of 33
I grabbed Prototype 2 today and find that I am greatly enjoying this guy more than Alex Mercer. Once he started getting pissed off at the keyboard of a computer I was sold.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Contracts
Chocobo

Member 1639

Level 9.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2012, 02:16 PM #30 of 33
I bought a new HD TV, a Wii (lololooolololl looks like shit on HD TV) and component cables just to play Skyward Sword. I bought that shit day one and played it for a good ten hours and then never touched it.

Started playing it again, I'm still on and off about a lot of the game, but it's managing to keep me busy now a days. I will say the graphics are fucking terrible considering the game is running on a beefed up Gamecube and Windwaker and Twilight looked ten times better.

Gameplay has moments of pure brilliance but takes a couple steps back when it comes to fetch quests and boring dowsing quests.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2012, 05:20 PM #31 of 33
Holding off on Diablo 3 for now. I'm in Inferno mode and just don't feel like playing as much at the moment. Trying out the Mists beta as well as playing the Harley Quinn DLC from Arkham City.

How ya doing, buddy?

Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2012, 05:27 PM Local time: Jul 8, 2012, 10:27 PM #32 of 33
I was going to spend my summer gaming sessions recompleting FFVI, FFVII and the first 4 Tomb Raiders but somehow managed to lose my PS1 memory cards in the old flat so now I'm going to have to recomplete all my old PS1 games, the horror For the moment FFXII is filling in. It's like my methadone, in that it's a cheap imitation of the real thing.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] What games are you playing at the moment?