Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Bored of her already?

Sepharite
The Source

Member 328

Level 29.80

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2006, 06:38 PM #1 of 6
Bored of her already?

No. It's not her that's boring. It's me.

Everytime I meet a girl, I'm some-what outgoing. And then they sometimes like me. And sometimes, I even go out with them. o_O My last relationship died because I simply had nothing to say. I couldn't say anything, I was... more or less a zombie. I just nod and fake laugh at her conversation... and then die out.

I met this new girl and we've been talking for months. And we recently found out we like eachother -- we hold hands, and sit on eachother etc... But now, it's happening again. I'm losing touch with myself. I don't even know who I am. I feel like burrying myself in a hole and just giving up.

And to add to the complications, my ex and her were good friends. We hung around eachother. >.> And my ex is a little pissed... but isn't showing it. (She told her friends).

._.

Is this common? Or am I one fucked up little asian kid?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Want obscure Classical Music CDs? Search: http://www.lib.uwo.ca/ PM me the code, I'll rip it for ya [MAX 2 CDS/User]

Last edited by Sepharite; Oct 30, 2006 at 07:05 PM.
russ
Go-kart track, grocery store, those remote control boats...

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2006, 09:17 PM Local time: Oct 30, 2006, 08:17 PM #2 of 6
When you say that you're losing touch with yourself, and that you don't even know who you are, it tells me that you and the young lady probably don't share a lot of common interests, and that maybe you feel that you need to be someone else in order to be with her, which begs the question: why do you want to be with her?

So why exactly are you attracted to this girl? What about the previous relationships, how exactly did you and the girls involved get together? You say with this one that you've talked for months, but have you become friends, or would you have just considered her an acquaintance before the two of you got together? The reason I ask these questions is that if the two of you have a foundation of friendship, you can draw from whatever allowed you to form that kind of bond with the girl once your problem begins rearing its head.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
I didn't say I wouldn't go fishin' with the man.
All I'm sayin' is, if he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.
nanashiusako
Good Chocobo

Member 4749

Level 17.91

Apr 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 08:53 AM #3 of 6
People should never tell an interest Everything about themselves right away. I feel that it makes relationships fizzle more quickly if you don't start having new experiences together.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 01:15 PM Local time: Oct 31, 2006, 12:15 PM #4 of 6
I'd say it's fairly common. The boringness, I mean. If you talk for hours upon hours, for months, you're gonna get pretty sick of each other. If you see each other day after day, you're gonna get pretty sick of each other. Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, and too much of an awesome thing is... well, you know the rest.

The key here is not only finding mutual interests, but taking some time away from each other, if you're spending a lot of time with each other or talking to each other (which I get the strong feeling you are.) Both of you need to have LIVES separate from the other. Real lives that have nothing to do with one another.

Or if you already have that... then mix it up and MAKE things interesting. Get some always-interesting friends and have them around a lot so that even if you fall into boring-land, your friends will pull you out.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
How Unfortunate
Ghost

Member 4460

Level 13.04

Apr 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 10:16 PM #5 of 6
Solution: tease her.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Kazyl
Good Chocobo

Member 1774

Level 17.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 11:20 PM Local time: Oct 31, 2006, 09:20 PM #6 of 6
I don’t know if it’s the same situation but when that happens to me, it’s usually because my feelings for the person aren’t really genuine. I tend to crush a lot and that usually ends up with me pursuing a prospect and trying to establish a relationship by any means necessary. I suppose I like the chase, or the “newness” of the impending relationship, just like I adore any object that first makes contact with my eyes. But when that newness is gone, I lose interest and tend to become withdrawn. Not only that but when we become “official” the idea frightens me a bit. Commitment issues maybe? I don’t know, but I’ve since then decided not to establish anything or label it cause labels are restricting. If things gradually progress into a relationship, then fine, so be it. But I’m not about to let myself hurt another if I’m unsure of my feelings.

So for now, I’m flying solo. You know, self-realization and all that jazz.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Bored of her already?