Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Get this... creepy

Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2006, 07:24 PM Local time: Apr 13, 2006, 06:24 PM #1 of 15
Unhappy Get this... creepy

ok, so I've finally fallen into a group of friends here in Arizona. I've met some cool people that I've been hanging with on a regular basis. It's finally nice to have some guys to go drinking with and stuff. We're still short handed on females, but that will come all in good time.

Ok here's the weird part. Last weekend I got super drunk. A little hydrocodone and whiskey on top of a trip to the gym and a tiny turkey sandwich for dinner did me in. So I'm hanging out at the bar at the one fifteen zero (which is a homemade bar at my buddy's apt)... actually here's a pic if you wanna see.

me's spot at the bar

So this couple who are engaged to be married has been hanging with us. And last Friday the girl is talking with me and while drunk, informs me that she and her boyfriend have an interesting relationship. She then propositions me to "join" them at some point. I gracefully declined, but now she's been showing up at my place every other day just to say, "hey." it's kinda creeping me out now. I wanna stay cool with these people, but how do you say, "look! I don't wanna bang you with your boyfriend! that's not how I roll!"

Has anybody else experienced persistent swingers? I think this couple is new to the scene and doesn't realize how forward they're being.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2006, 07:45 PM #2 of 15
Originally Posted by MetheGelfling
I wanna stay cool with these people, but how do you say, "look! I don't wanna bang you with your boyfriend! that's not how I roll!"
You politely tell them, verbatim "I DO NOT WANT TO FUCK EITHER OF YOU THANKS."

New England, I believe, has outlawed fucked up swingers.

Also, are you sure you're not posting this to brag? Because I get that feeling, Gelfing.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2006, 07:56 PM Local time: Apr 13, 2006, 06:56 PM #3 of 15
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
Also, are you sure you're not posting this to brag? Because I get that feeling, Gelfing.
No, not at all. This is the first time something like this has happened, and I was curious if anybody else has had a similar experience. Now if it had been two really hot lesbian chicks who were like, "we wanna screw your brains out" I would've made a journal entry to brag about how cool it was.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
splur
Chocobo

Member 2496

Level 14.14

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2006, 08:43 PM #4 of 15
That's a very peculiar situation you're in. Hrm... either tell them straight out in a very nice way or get them another guy to swing with :P.

lol.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
[RIGHT]
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2006, 08:47 PM Local time: Apr 13, 2006, 08:47 PM #5 of 15
Depends. How hot is the girl? =p

It is a rather eerie situation, from the sound of it. If you ever agreed, expect a webcam to be hidden somewhere in the room.

Or expect to wake up in a bath tub full of salt with some odd scars on your lower back.

I was speaking idiomatically.
dope
Carob Nut

Member 2054

Level 6.55

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2006, 11:56 PM Local time: Apr 14, 2006, 12:56 PM #6 of 15
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
You politely tell them, verbatim "I DO NOT WANT TO FUCK EITHER OF YOU THANKS."
Hear Hear!!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 01:42 PM Local time: Apr 14, 2006, 12:42 PM #7 of 15
Ok, update:

so lastnight I was really stoned and I saw them. The dude took off and went to bed early and his girl started to try to talk me into coming over tomorrow night (or tonight rather). Being high, i could barely string 3 thoughts together. Basically I think I came out with something like, "it makes me uncomfortable, and I'd be worried about you guys' relationship." She quickly tried to reassure me that it wouldn't be like that, but then I gave her a "i'm flattered, but no thanks." I'm hoping that she won't persist anymore.

FELIPE NO
Umma
Chocobo

Member 3974

Level 10.97

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 02:08 PM Local time: Apr 14, 2006, 04:08 PM #8 of 15
You should be more clear on the way you decline.

But *why* don't you do it? It could be... interesting.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 03:34 PM #9 of 15
I've always wanted to be part of a threesome, maybe even a three-person "couple." I don't know why you are so reluctant. Life is too short to not be a sexual deviant.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 05:43 PM Local time: Apr 14, 2006, 04:43 PM #10 of 15
If she was hotter... or if it were a lesbian couple, then yeah, I'd do it. But as is, no thanks. Plus too, I could see her getting way attached to me, and I really don't wanna deal with that.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 05:45 PM #11 of 15
That's because you're still clouded in mystery. She has, perhaps, created an image of you in her head that is false and subjectively idealistic.

Easiest way to solve this is to make her hate you. Only after fucking her, though.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 05:49 PM #12 of 15
Originally Posted by MetheGelfling
If she was hotter... or if it were a lesbian couple, then yeah, I'd do it. But as is, no thanks. Plus too, I could see her getting way attached to me, and I really don't wanna deal with that.
I really think people who do this seriously have some deep-rooted mental issues. Seriously. I don't think they're very stable people. They may be successful beyond imagination, but I can't imagine a mentally healthy couple every recruiting for a thrid sex partner.

I'd recommend staying away from it. Far, far away.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Apr 15, 2006, 04:07 AM #13 of 15
It's possible to pull off a polygamous relationship unit, but success is vanishingly rare. Usually the only onse who can do it are extremely ugly and undesirable people - basically they're sluts but can't get any play from anyone else.

A couple who engages in no-strings-attached sex with outside parties is far more common and not in and of itself a sign of brokenness. But hell, I wouldn't do it either if I was the threadmaker. She's propositioning a dude, which means the boyfriend is at least okay with naked men, which means there's a good chance the balls will touch at one point. And you all know what that means.

I was speaking idiomatically.
coeccias
Her default movement speed is running isn't it?

Member 197

Level 15.62

Mar 2006

Old Apr 15, 2006, 04:14 AM Local time: Apr 15, 2006, 02:14 AM #14 of 15
I think the best method to make this woman keep her distance is through projectile vomit. No other liquid is as suitable to douse the fire in her loins. You seem to get intoxicated on a regular basis so just work on your aim.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Apr 15, 2006, 04:30 AM Local time: Apr 15, 2006, 03:30 AM #15 of 15
I'm incredibly high right now, so I love all of you as I've thought it thru.

Sass: I seriously agree. I had a confrontation with the both of them tonight, and basically, in a nutshell, I said "no means no." A mentally healthy relationship shouldn't entertain such possibilities.

a looker, ahem, that is, lurker. (I'm fucked but not too fucked to tyep just in slo mo): balls on balls = bad news. So the threadmaker says no.

a_hem: what do you think I am? a lightweight? but no truer statment has been made when you say, "no other liquid is as suitable to douse the fire in her loins." and that was seriously fucked up. Rock and Roll Mcdonald's!!!

Love you tonight gff, thanks for the support.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Get this... creepy