Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

College Sucks
Closed Thread

Radical
With a Twist of Lemon

Member 709

Level 13.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2007, 11:00 PM #1 of 3
College Sucks

The fourth quarter of my first year of college is about to begin, and I don't like being here any more than I did when I got here. I thought college was going to be something better than high school (here are hours of work that you have to do about something that you don't care about! then we're going to grade you on it! we're the experts), but it isn't much better at all. I like living by myself and having my own room, but that's about it. On top of that, I hate the town that this school is in. I hate going to class, and I hate almost everyone who goes here. The food sucks, too.

I've thought about transferring, but I've got a feeling that school is school, no matter where you go. I really just want to drop out, but I know my dad will NEVER allow me to do that. From what I know, my only option is to take a year off, but how will that help me? I'm just going to have to come back in a year and finish. It just seems like I'm wasting my time here "learning" about things that I don't care about, and then having my progress evaluated by people who I don't care about. I know having a degree will allow me to earn more money or whatever, but I really don't care about money. Money sucks. What do I do.

Most amazing jew boots
uacoop
They should have called the show "Castanza."

Member 10922

Level 3.73

Aug 2006

Old Mar 22, 2007, 11:03 PM #2 of 3
Why are you going to college?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Radical
With a Twist of Lemon

Member 709

Level 13.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2007, 11:06 PM #3 of 3
My dad wants me to. Edit: This thread is retarded.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > College Sucks