Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

My Toshiba laptop’s screen keeps shutting off

Hush and Cool
Chocobo

Member 1625

Level 14.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 17, 2012, 03:00 PM Local time: Aug 17, 2012, 01:00 PM #1 of 3
My Toshiba laptop’s screen keeps shutting off

I have a Toshiba laptop that I bought in early 2011. It’s running windows 7 64 bit. If you need any other information about the laptop, just ask and I’ll provide it.

About 1-2 months ago, the laptop’s screen shut off all of a sudden, but the computer stayed on. I turned off the computer and turned it back on again and the screen didn’t turn on but the computer turned on. The fan was also running on high. I followed some advice I got online, and I removed the battery, held the power button for 30 seconds, put the battery back in and turned the computer on. The laptop was working fine.

About a week ago, I had the same problem and I did the same thing and the laptop worked fine. A few days ago I had the same problem, did the same thing, and the laptop worked fine. A day after that, same thing.

I bought a new battery, put it into the laptop, charged up the laptop all the way, then turned it on, and after about 5 minutes (I was already logged into windows at this point) the screen shut off.

What’s going on with my laptop? Apparently it’s not a battery problem because replacing the battery didn’t fix it.

What should I do?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2012, 12:05 AM #2 of 3
Is the screen actually shut off or is the backlight dead? Make sure you're in decent light, and look at it at an angle. If you can still see stuff, it's the backlight. Get that replaced

There's nowhere I can't reach.
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
Harrypoter
Banned

Member 42249

Level 1.00

Nov 2021

Old Nov 9, 2021, 05:57 AM #3 of 3
Technology is quickly changing the way that business persons work each day. It is significant for buyers to play a vital part in understanding arising technology trends.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > My Toshiba laptop’s screen keeps shutting off