Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS2] Kingdom Hearts 2

Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2007, 08:26 PM Local time: Mar 28, 2007, 05:26 PM #951 of 994
Can anyone please link the torrent for both games? Im impatient and I wont be getting my copy till next week.

FELIPE NO

{ :: ~ Air - the 1000th Summer ~ :: }

:: That sea went on forever, into the blue distance ::
* That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead *

~ : Summer comes again, shining silver : ~
: When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky :
LS

Purple

Member 509

Level 21.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2007, 08:32 PM Local time: Mar 29, 2007, 09:32 AM #952 of 994
Same here, sadly only Solops2 and black-cat games are the only ones that offering it, and those places usually need registration and shit (Solops2 suck balls) while Black-cat games, you cant actually register without getting an invite so....

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sin Ansem
Miyamoto digs Negi Springfield

Member 1148

Level 21.64

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2007, 08:52 PM #953 of 994
I'm actually more interested in obtaining the soundtrack, but although it's been out for two days no one has burned it yet ;_;

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 9, 2007, 06:49 PM #954 of 994
anyone saw the new version of the secret ending?? is was so awesome, maybe not as much as deep dive for me but still very good ^^

I wonder where they'll go with that. Nomura already said that the next game for this series will not be name kingdom hearts, so I think they are starting a new one... I think this could be a sequel. Like the creation of the heartless and sure the appearance of the first keyblade master maybe...

anyway I still hope they will port final mix 2 here or at least the remake of chain of memories.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Apr 9, 2007, 08:41 PM Local time: Apr 9, 2007, 05:41 PM #955 of 994
Well the forums decided to go down for practically a week when FM came out, so everyone just head to these links for all the hot new videos and news.

http://www.kh-vids.net

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Deathspank

The new scenes in KH2 FM are NOT voiced in English at all, when you play the game the scenes are initially SILENT with only sound effects and music. When you have a complete save of COM in your memory card and you have beaten FM to access theater mode, you can toggle off the Japanese voices in the new scenes using the R L buttons, not sure which.

And I saw the secret ending, and it was hot, hence new avvie and sig. See the text under my image? Thats the cryptic words from the secret ending.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Kairi Li; Apr 9, 2007 at 08:44 PM.
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 9, 2007, 09:01 PM #956 of 994
thanks for the links Kairi ^^

wow I sense that this new game will be epic! too bad we have to wait pretty long since Nomura pretty busy right now >.<

oh and I have to say that YĆ“ko Shimomura did an amazing job on the music of that secret movie. I heard that she worked pretty hard too on the battle music of sora vs roxas, anyone has it so I could heard that hard work? XD

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Inhert; Apr 9, 2007 at 09:04 PM.
Speyeker
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 18576

Level 1.02

Jan 2007

Old Apr 9, 2007, 09:01 PM #957 of 994
Don't you think that the Chain of Memories collection should have many of its tracks renamed to match the official names given to them in Re: CoM by the Complete Box Set?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Sacred X
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Member 4397

Level 13.52

Mar 2006

Old Apr 9, 2007, 09:05 PM #958 of 994
New boss (Hard. Looks like fun.): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waXi7baPKFE

Roxas Fight (Love the Music): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvv74MjZK_8

I really hope those U.S. rumors were true. The Organization, along with this new boss, seems fun. Also the new secret ending is apparrently much more intense. Hopefully KH3 won't be a letdown. I would assume Sora would be in KH3 since King Mickey was at the end.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

SSBB: 0602-5947-4393 ("SX")
PM me if you add.

Last edited by Sacred X; Apr 9, 2007 at 09:10 PM.
Speyeker
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 18576

Level 1.02

Jan 2007

Old Apr 9, 2007, 09:08 PM #959 of 994
You want The Other Promise (the Sora vs. Roxas music)? Here ya go:

http://www.khinsider.com/khinsider/audio.html Course, ya gotta download the entire disc, but whatever, think of it as an added bonus.

FELIPE NO
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2007, 01:15 AM #960 of 994
Nothing about the secret ending since I haven't seen it yet, this is more about the extras.

Spoiler:
Right now I'm still trying to unlock the secret ending. I thought the Hades Paradox cup was bad, but the fights with Organization data are REALLY tough.

I'll probably be at this for a while, since I still have 6 data left to fight...then I gotta fight that secret boss and go after those mushrooms.

I seriously think even if they release Final Mix in the US, I dunno if I really want to go through all this trouble again for the extra stuff. Chain of Memories would be a different story. I stopped playing it because Goofy's voice was giving me a headache.

How ya doing, buddy?
CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2007, 07:32 AM Local time: Apr 10, 2007, 08:32 PM #961 of 994
Is there anyway I can get a HQ of the secret ending?
I am waiting for the English FM to be released, however I am really looking forward to this clip... so does anyone know? Thanks in advance!

Sepharite
The Source

Member 328

Level 29.80

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2007, 07:35 AM #962 of 994
This is pretty good quality: http://rapidshare.com/files/23604003...movie.AVI.html

Want obscure Classical Music CDs? Search: http://www.lib.uwo.ca/ PM me the code, I'll rip it for ya [MAX 2 CDS/User]
CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 09:04 AM Local time: Apr 11, 2007, 10:04 PM #963 of 994
Thanks Sepharite

I will definitely dl that one for keeps, cheers again mate!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
kainlightwind
Good Chocobo

Member 120

Level 17.77

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 12:19 PM Local time: Apr 11, 2007, 11:19 AM #964 of 994
For that secret ending, I foudnt his link here. All the original sound is there (other than that other one that was made from whoever it was. He just put a song in the background. Completely ruined it for me).

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=52976

Masashin
Vertigo

Member 21821

Level 2.00

Apr 2007

Old Apr 13, 2007, 10:13 AM #965 of 994
Same here, sadly only Solops2 and black-cat games are the only ones that offering it, and those places usually need registration and shit (Solops2 suck balls) while Black-cat games, you cant actually register without getting an invite so....
Indeed, Solops2 is terrible...but just keep checking blackcats and you will be able to registre (as i did, they keep deleting non/low ratio accounts..so). And it took me like two hours to download the complete game..but too lazy to complete the roxas part (pfff i hate that part!)

Sacred X

Member 4397

Level 13.52

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2007, 10:48 PM #966 of 994
Amazing. This person took down all of Organization XIII data versions without getting hit ONCE. This person also even took down the Knight, ES without being damages, never used drives, nor used any limits. Simply amazing. Video below.

YouTube Video

But wait, The same person took down ES at Level 1 without getting touched? I think someone mastered Kingdom Hearts II.

YouTube Video

PM me if you add.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2007, 12:05 AM #967 of 994
I had a hard enough time taking that bastard down when I was at level 99. This guy is just insane. However, I will mention something about the videos...the ES never once used that move that killed me so much and that was where he got you with that lightning move and you had to be careful on what you pressed on your commands or else you would die within one hit.

I'm starting to see something similar like I used against Sephiroth. Depending on how far away you are, Sephiroth will either start his ground combo or he'll teleport towards you and slash you up into the air. I didn't think there was one for the ES because I was panicking the entire time and trying not to die. :P

Good show. Got any of the videos with his Organization XIII data fights? I'm really interested in seeing how he did against Lexaeus, Xigbar, and Xaldin.

FELIPE NO
Interrobang
What I learned in Boating Class is

Member 411

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2007, 01:15 AM Local time: Apr 20, 2007, 12:15 AM #968 of 994
Lexaeus is stupid easy. Mindlessly spamming Reflect blocks his attacks, and he isn't very quick. Overall, the hardest for me was Roxas, mostly due to those fucking light pillars.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Exo
Hageln den Fuhrer

Member 14662

Level 3.31

Oct 2006

Old Apr 22, 2007, 01:20 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2007, 01:20 PM #969 of 994
Roxas and Lexaeus were my easiest battle. Xigbar and Xaldin were the hardest. Between Xigbar's damn sniper gun and Xaldin's jump ability, I got a few game overs. Not even Mickey was enough for them.

FFI / FFS / GFF / FFR /
Sacred X

Member 4397

Level 13.52

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2007, 02:20 PM #970 of 994
I had a hard enough time taking that bastard down when I was at level 99. This guy is just insane. However, I will mention something about the videos...the ES never once used that move that killed me so much and that was where he got you with that lightning move and you had to be careful on what you pressed on your commands or else you would die within one hit.

I'm starting to see something similar like I used against Sephiroth. Depending on how far away you are, Sephiroth will either start his ground combo or he'll teleport towards you and slash you up into the air. I didn't think there was one for the ES because I was panicking the entire time and trying not to die. :P

Good show. Got any of the videos with his Organization XIII data fights? I'm really interested in seeing how he did against Lexaeus, Xigbar, and Xaldin.
YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

And as an added bonus:

YouTube Video

Sephiroth Level 1 Critical Mode No Damage. Although s/he was level 99 for the Organization battles.

Also, the player said that Sephiroth was harder than E.S in terms of getting hit, but also states if you don't care about getting hit, Sephiroth is easier than E.S and most organization battles.

PM me if you add.
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 03:18 PM Local time: May 14, 2007, 12:18 PM #971 of 994
KH2 FM Ultimania interview! To understand the content, you need to watch the new secret ending and the new scenes in KH2 FM and Re: Chain of Memories. Watch them here http://kh-vids.net/ or youtube.

Scenario Mysteries Interview

In [KHII FM+], many mysteries are answered but many new mysteries are also born.

In this version, thing relating to additional scenes are included, but during the story there are some questions that pop up, so we'll see if Nomura can't point us in the right direction.

-In [KHI], the King searches for a keyblade in the realm of darkness, but when he meets Ansem the Wise, is the realm of light keyblade he has the one that Sora is currently using?

Nomura: No, the King has the ability to use keyblades from both the Realm of Darkness and of Light. This is an important point, there isn't just one keyblade from each world, just as many as there are people with qualified hearts.

-During the meetings, the members of Organization XIII are sitting in chairs. Is the height of these chairs determined by things like their skills and abilities?

Nomura: No, the height of the chairs is not fixated, they move. That is to say, the height is up to each person. The leader, Xemnas, is always the highest and to be at the same height as him would have a pretty bad feeling, so the other members wouldn't do that. (laughs)

-In the end of Sora and Riku's stories in [KH Re:CoM], Roxas looks back while Hayner and the rest are walking and eating ice cream, and without seeming to care, Hayner and the others continue walking. Is this because they can't see Roxas?

Nomura: Well that, it's just because they don't know Roxas that they don't notice him, not because they can't see him. At that time, right after Xemnas explains Roxas' name, Axel says to leave things to him. Then, Roxas seems jealous of how Hayner and the others are enjoying themselves while eating ice cream, and Axel interprets this as him wanting some ice cream, so he is obliged to go buy him some.

-In the real Twilight Town, didn't Roxas cross paths with Hayner and the others and make aquaintances with them?

Nomura: I suppose. You can think whatever you want about that.

-What triggered Roxas' seperation from the Organization?

Nomura: Because he kept having recurring dreams of Sora, someone he didn't know, he felt he needed to leave the Organization to find out who these people he didn't know were. Because Axel didn't want him to go, he didn't tell Sora about Roxas in Castle Oblivion, did he?

-In Riku's ending in [KH Re:CoM], could you tell us the meaning of the scene where the King and Riku are walking together and Riku suddenly plops down.

Nomura: That's because Riku realized he couldn't completely get rid of the darkness inside of him. The King mentioned it in [KHII], that because Riku held Xehanort's heartless in his heart he disappeared from the King's sight. It's a sort of foreshadowing. In this scene, the King's face looks worried for a moment because he felt that Riku might eventually no longer be there. Riku headed towards Diz in order to restore Sora's memories to normal, but in the end his departure from the King was so he wouldn't show his preparations to use the darkness.

-Could you tell us at what point Riku covered his eyes?

Nomura: When he departed from the King. You don't know after the scene, but in Riku's ending in [KH Re:CoM], when he comes to wherever Diz is, he's already covered his eyes.

-Please confirm some things about Castle Oblivion. In KHII FM's additional event "The Truth about the Chamber of Sleep", you can gather from Xigbar and Zexion's conversation that Castle Oblivion existed in the Inbetween Realm before the birth of the Organization. The Organization then found it and used it for experiments about memories and to look for the Chamber of Awakening, right?

Nomura: Yes. Since their conversation was about Marluxia's entry, they discovered the Castle before that. In fact its use, according to the Other Ansem Report 7, was for only 13 Organization members. Namine awoke in Castle Oblivion, but because she and Roxas were born at the same time, half of the Organization moved to the Castle.

-In KHII FM's additional event "To Put an End to Everything", Sora says "It should have been easy to say thanks to Namine, but I couldn't say it". At this point in time, does Sora remember the things that happened with Namine?

Nomura: If he remembers, it's because Namine's existence was made possible by Sora, and when Namine and Roxas return to Kairi and Sora, many things were connected. Since Sora never got to say thanks to Namine, please think of that as a hint.

-In the additional event "Farwell to a Friend", there's a scene where Axel tells Roxas "You really do have a heart, don't you". What is the actual case here?

Nomura: In this scene, it ends bringing up more mysteries about Roxas, so for the answer, maybe take care to follow your hunches well, it's also related to Xehanort's memories, but I can't give any specifics now.

-We'd like to inquire about the new secret movie "Birth By Sleep". In the new event "The Truth about the Chamber of Sleep", Xigbar mentions a "group that wields keyblades". Is he talking about the 3 armored people in the movie?

Nomura: Yes, Xigbar witnessed them when he was a disciple to Ansem the Wise.

-The Lingering Sentiment is the same as the armored youth in the movie, but when he fights Sora he mentions "Aqua" and "Ven". Are those the names of the other 2?

Nomura: Yes, the blue haired girl is Aqua.

-What is the armored youth's name?

Nomura: His name appeared once in code in the 2006 Tokyo Game Show Promotional Video. Also, Ven is actually a nickname, his real name is a little bit longer.(Footnote: Ven's full name could be Ventus, as its the Latin word for "Wind". ) Sora, Riku, and Kairi's names can be seen as "Sky, Land, and Sea", the 3 armored people's names take the shape of different properties of the world "Water, Wind, and Earth".

HIS NAME IS CONFIRMED TO BE TERRA!!

This is the code that flowed across the screen for a moment during the Promotional Video. It can be decoded as "Master Xehanort's Avenger, his name is Terra. Not yet awakened, he is connected to those two."

-Ven looks an awful lot like Roxas...

Nomura: I can't give any specifics about that. He may just resemble him, and if there is a connection, Sora may be related too. What I can say right now is that these mysteries are all connected to the story.

-In the beginning, the armored youth's eyes are blue, but at the end they change to gold. Is this revealing a change in him?

Nomura: I can't give specifics about this either... I think everyone's imaginations are pretty capable so please try and anticipate a lot of things.

ALOT of hot new info regarding these mysterious Knights, speculate away people!!

God, this means, like Rikku and Riku, we're gonna be confusing this Terra Knight with Terra from FF6, though you must all take note, in the Japanese version of FF6, Terra was called Tina instead.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Kairi Li; May 14, 2007 at 03:40 PM.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 05:17 PM #972 of 994
Just watched the above videos...damn that guy is good. Thanks for the posts, Sacred X.

Well that interview revealed only a little more information about the knights. Yes, I felt the same way of how the new secret movie answered a few questions, but it opened up many many more.

Now here's the bit that pisses me off the most. The next game is not going to be Kingdom Hearts III, instead it's going to be a spinoff. Seriously, I was really looking forward to KH3 after seeing this video but now it's not even a part of the third game. I don't like where this is going.

It's been confirmed that more information will be revealed at this year's Tokyo Game Show. Source: http://www.psu.com/node/10945

Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 06:47 PM #973 of 994
What is currently the highest-res video of FM's secret movie available? If it doesn't look like it will be localized, I'd like to view the video, but only if it's at optimal quality (I like to hook up my PC to my Samsung LCD).

Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 07:00 PM Local time: May 14, 2007, 04:00 PM #974 of 994
Supersonic, KH3 won't even BE called KH3. Nomura said he's dropping numericals because its gonna be a new story.

So far, the secret ending FMV isn't really HD quality. I'm gonna ask the folks at KH vids if they can upload a HD version.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 09:54 AM #975 of 994
Supersonic, KH3 won't even BE called KH3. Nomura said he's dropping numericals because its gonna be a new story.
Okay, now I'm confused. I thought that there was going to be a third KH with the usual cast, but it wasn't going to be the next one and that the next one was going to be a spinoff that wasn't even going to involve the main cast but instead those that were featured in the secret movie.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS2] Kingdom Hearts 2