Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

PAX PRIME 2012

Vivi Ornitier
Wark!

Member 5779

Level 2.97

Apr 2006

Old Apr 25, 2012, 10:55 PM #1 of 4
PAX PRIME 2012

Hey they just announced this morning that PAX PRIME 2012 registration is open! I managed to nab two tickets for this year. Is anyone else from GFF going to this?

I tried searching for PAX PRIME and nothing came up so I hope I'm not double threading...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Apr 26, 2012, 12:08 AM Local time: Apr 26, 2012, 01:38 AM #2 of 4
I'll be going to Pax Prime this year. It is my first video game convention that I ever will be attending. I was asked to go because I run a video game channel on youtube and some of the larger gaming youtube channels asked if I wanted to attend and since its been a while since I've been on a vacation I thought it would be a perfect time to go.

I still haven't gotten my tickets for pax prime yet since they are having problems with the server. My plane tickets have been booked ever since January and we managed to get an incredibly great hotel for about 69 dollars a night for the 5 days we're going to spend there.

I'm not really interested in any of the new games coming out, I'm just mainly going there to hang out with some friends, play some retro arcade titles, and hopefully buy some hard to find north american anime style games at the dealers table. I think I'm going to reserve as much as 1000 dollars to hopefully find some rare titles I've been trying to find for a very long time.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Vivi Ornitier
Wark!

Member 5779

Level 2.97

Apr 2006

Old May 2, 2012, 11:41 PM #3 of 4
Last year I didn't see much in terms of dealers tables. It was a lot of playing the newest games, card tables, the JAM session..

Oh yes now I remember there was! There was a wicked shop called The Pink Gorilla that is in Seattle that was selling a lot of retro stuff and video game soundtracks.

Hope you snagged a 3day bage. I heard they just launched today and they all sold out! All that's left are single day passes.... It's going to be a bloody gong show!

How ya doing, buddy?
LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2012, 10:02 AM Local time: May 3, 2012, 07:02 AM #4 of 4
There's a large group of my friends and I going to PAX Prime this year. We've snagged 13 tickets and are set. Planning on staying at a hotel across the street from the convention. Gonna be awesome.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > PAX PRIME 2012