Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Club Nintendo Liquidation Station: Everything Must Go (to redeem The Wonderful 101)

THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Feb 3, 2015, 03:52 AM Local time: Feb 3, 2015, 12:52 AM 3 #1 of 25
Club Nintendo Liquidation Station: Everything Must Go (to redeem The Wonderful 101)

Club Nintendos worldwide are shutting down this year in preparation for a new customer reward program that will presumably be even less convenient, because that's how Nintendo rolls. After March 31 (North America) or September 30 (Europe), all those codes that are currently packed with games will be useless. This means that we'll no longer be able to buy fifteen different Brain Age games off eBay in order to redeem enough points for one digital copy of F-Zero on Virtual Console. This is a sad. It is at least one sad. Probably no more than two.

So what are we going to do about it? Well, this thread is here to help everyone get their affairs in order, in whatever that might mean to you.

Do you have spare Club Nintendo codes that you're not going to use, because either you don't need the points or you think the whole enterprise is silly? Post your list of games here and donate your codes to someone needier than you. It's probably best if you just post your games and have people PM you to work it out, unless you want your codes sniped.

Do you have points in your account that you're not going to use? Well, first off, if you're in North America you should redeem 600 coins for The Wonderful 101, because that is the best deal Nintendo has ever offered. But if you already own TW101 because you're an absolute boss, then maybe you can use up your points by giving another GFF member a gift. Physical rewards you can change the shipping address for, and digital rewards just give you a download code that you can pass on to your recipient.

Anything else? Need some recommendations for what to use your points on? (The answer is The Wonderful 101. Get one for yourself and also gift it to a friend.) Just want to talk? We can talk. How's it going? Have you tried The Wonderful 101 yet? That game is excellence cubed.

I'll probably have some codes/points to give away after I do all my final entry and redemption, hopefully some time in the next few days.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Undertale (PC, 2015)
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Feb 3, 2015, 04:29 AM #2 of 25
I may have some extra codes in the end, but I won't know until the site stabilizes and I can actually enter some of them. I managed to get on long enough to grab the Majora puzzle to have some kind of physical reward and HarmoKnight since I've wanted that one for a long time.

I'd still like to pick up Wonderful 101, Earthbound, Super Mario Land 1 & 2, and maybe Dr. Luigi if I can scrounge the coins together. I know I have at least a couple games with unused codes as well as a ton of surveys left to do.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 3, 2015, 11:59 AM Local time: Feb 3, 2015, 09:59 AM #3 of 25
I am sure I have a whole bunch of codes because I've never bothered to redeem a single one, and I already have W101, so. I also have one or two Japanese codes if they're of any use to anyone. I'll sort through my stuff later.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Feb 3, 2015, 02:36 PM Local time: Feb 3, 2015, 11:36 AM #4 of 25
I need to go through mine. I know I have a bunch of unclaimed stuff.

I need to snag W101, but I also wanna get the smash posters if they're still up there.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka
Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Feb 3, 2015, 10:52 PM Local time: Feb 4, 2015, 12:22 AM #5 of 25
I got a ton of 3ds games I don't think I've used the codes for. I never bothered with the club nintedo, I know some of the codes have been used because I sent some of them to my friends, so somebody can just hit me up and I'll provide the codes. I'm sure some of them haven't been used, so just hit me up on facebook and I'll provide the codes for each of the 3ds games I have with me.

I was speaking idiomatically.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Feb 3, 2015, 10:53 PM #6 of 25
If the site ever loads for me I plan on getting Kid Icarus Uprising, which is perfect because I always heard it was good but I'm a tad skeptical of it, but also because even used cart only copies of that game go for like $40-50, it's ridiculous. Ideally I'd want Wondeful 101 over it, but that game is readily available brand new for ~$20, so yeah.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Scent of a Grundle
Mountain Chocobo

Member 32415

Level 28.14

Dec 2008

Old Feb 4, 2015, 03:05 AM Local time: Feb 4, 2015, 02:05 AM #7 of 25
I've already snagged a 3DS pouch (because i already have two and they're pretty much the best) and Link's Awakening DX. Not sure what to do with my leftover ~300 coins, though (and yes, i already have The Wonderful 101). Considering MarioParty 2 (not sure if it'll ever get played), Golden Sun (will get played, but i've done that like 4 times and not sure whether The Lost Age is available), or something else, i dunno.

FELIPE NO
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Feb 4, 2015, 06:41 PM #8 of 25
I hate that I've only got 400 points. Even 450 would help. Dunno what to get, honestly. I've got a decent amount of the games theyve got on offer, either downloaded or in physical form (or its way above my point value).

Wish they had the Oracles, because my coins would be gone.

Also, dude. NES Remix for 300. I'd probably buy that if I didn't already has.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Feb 4, 2015, 09:15 PM Local time: Feb 4, 2015, 08:15 PM #9 of 25
I've been trying to log in for 72 cocksucking hours.

MARIO LET ME IN YOU FUCK

Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Feb 4, 2015, 09:29 PM Local time: Feb 4, 2015, 07:29 PM #10 of 25
I managed to redeem four codes, fill out four surveys, and redeem points for Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. Deciding what to do with the remaining 700 points.

Scent of a Grundle
Mountain Chocobo

Member 32415

Level 28.14

Dec 2008

Old Feb 5, 2015, 02:03 AM Local time: Feb 5, 2015, 01:03 AM #11 of 25
I got DKCR3D for my member reward last time around. I still haven't played it because every time i try to boot it up, it crashes my 3DS. Hopefully once i get a New 3DS these problems i've been having with SD cards will go away.

wvlfpvp

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Feb 5, 2015, 10:06 AM #12 of 25
As a help, there's apparently 75 free coins available from various downloads.

Chart documenting free eShop games that grant Club Nintendo Coins : Club_Nintendo

Yup, grabbing these today.

Also UGH TOO MANY CHOICES. Ended up getting Super Mario Kart, because my battery still works in my LttP cart. Glad I didn't go ahead and get one of the vanilla GB games so I have another tough decision to make.

Additional Spam:
I've been trying to log in for 72 cocksucking hours.

MARIO LET ME IN YOU FUCK
I got on long enough to purchase at about 1030 Central time last night, although I had to wait on loading for a minute. The rest of the browsing was just slightly slower than it used to be. I'd try that tonight to see if there's a traffic lull.

Last edited by wvlfpvp; Feb 5, 2015 at 10:14 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Feb 5, 2015, 06:25 PM Local time: Feb 5, 2015, 03:25 PM #13 of 25

Chart documenting free eShop games that grant Club Nintendo Coins : Club_Nintendo
On the Wii U, you don't even need to download them to get coins/surveys, you just need to add them to your account. I bought a bunch of games at Christmas for last-minute Deluxe Digital Promotion points and immediately canceled all but the one I wanted to play first, and I still got coins and the post-play surveys for all of them.

I'm assuming it works on the 3DS if you select Download Later and then stop the presents on the home screen, but I haven't tried it.

Additional Spam:
I'm assuming it works on the 3DS if you select Download Later and then stop the presents on the home screen, but I haven't tried it.
I just tried this out and got the registration surveys, so it works.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Undertale (PC, 2015)

Last edited by THE POWER OF WATER; Feb 5, 2015 at 08:38 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2015, 11:45 AM #14 of 25

Awesome! Site was finally working for me fine this morning, grabbed Kid Icarus Uprising. I have 170 coins left, I should get more than enough from registering that as well as the games in your link to hit 250 coins which has multiple games I'd grab, probably Earthbound.

THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2015, 12:04 AM Local time: Feb 7, 2015, 09:04 PM #15 of 25
This afternoon after karts I finally sat down and figured out my Club Nintendo situation. I busted out a spreadsheet and worked out a plan for codes and prize redemption where I'll reach platinum exactly and have ten coins left in the bank, which is pretty nice.

After that I looked up the values for all my spare codes to count how many coins I'd have to give away, and the number is 930.

NINE HUNDRED AND THIRTY

So, to help me figure out whether I want to be Uncle Scrooge or Santa Claus with this dragon's hoard of coins I'm sitting on, I'm going to pose y'all a headcount question: how many of you want coins? Because I can probably bankroll platinum status or rewards for several of you if necessary.

FELIPE NO
Undertale (PC, 2015)
Scent of a Grundle
Mountain Chocobo

Member 32415

Level 28.14

Dec 2008

Old Feb 8, 2015, 01:38 AM Local time: Feb 8, 2015, 12:38 AM #16 of 25
If my post-playthrough coins come in for the stuff i added last, i should make platinum - if they don't i can cheese out the last few coins with a free download or something. There's not much in my stash, and not much i want, so that all works out nicely.

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2015, 09:27 AM #17 of 25
I could probably use about 230 coins just to try and swing Game & Wario because that shit looks amazingly entertaining but that's about it.

#654: Braixen
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2015, 10:32 AM 1 #18 of 25
I actually ran out of space on the default 3DS SD card while trying to get all the free games that give coins lol. I've got a 16GB card lying around I can throw in there, but man what a pain in the ass. At least the system transfer process is easy.

I still need to do all the free games and wait on post-plays and stuff to see where I'm at; I found a couple of games I hadn't registered so I'm way past 250 coins now, but I'm getting into territory where I may be like 100 or 200 away from either a second 250 VC game or maybe even Wonderful 101. Put me low on the want list for free coins though, I'm already at Platinum so I'm probably ahead of most folks here honestly. If someone wants those two Wii game codes to see if they're any good let me know.

Edit: Tails took the extra codes I have. Scumbag.

Last edited by SailorDaravon; Feb 14, 2015 at 11:11 PM.
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2015, 08:43 PM Local time: Feb 8, 2015, 07:43 PM #19 of 25
I found that by registering all my codes and taking advantage of the one freebie I didn't have yet that after my loot purchases I'll have 25 coins left.

It's worth noting that some game codes are worth different amounts than you might otherwise expect. New Luigi U threw me for a loop since it's only 40 coins, for example.

wvlfpvp

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Feb 9, 2015, 08:48 PM #20 of 25
I'll have 225 after I get all the free coins, so I won't be an ass and ask for a shitload of points... Enough to hit 450 coins would be plenty; I could get vanilla Smash Bros. and one of the GBC games with those, and I'd at least hit Gold status. Platinum would be out of my reach, especially since other folks need the coinage.

Also OMG Tails that avatar. Tell me there's a song edit to go with the art.

Last edited by wvlfpvp; Feb 9, 2015 at 08:54 PM.
Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2015, 04:23 PM #21 of 25
I still have spare albeit common codes, so I'll put them here:

Layton 1: PRL-NZKZ-4N6L-2WA [NA]
Magical Starsign: LH5-QJCW-9C6K-ZZT [NA]

Pokémon Soul Silver: IPGJ F5YG NACC DKIU [japanese]

Most amazing jew boots
wvlfpvp

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2015, 08:10 PM #22 of 25
So, I found two more code cards at home for Layton 1 and Advance Wars, making my request for free coinz much smaller. I'll figure out how many I have once the post-plays come through in a couple of days.

wvlfpvp

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Feb 27, 2015, 11:21 AM #23 of 25
I've got 265 now, seems like I didn't get some of the free post-play surveys (don't even have them listed as expired, so possibly Nintendo got wise, which is a bit bullshit), so my coin request is now at 185, although for status, I only need 55.

FELIPE NO
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Feb 28, 2015, 12:16 AM #24 of 25
Registered everything, got all of my post-plays, sitting at 405 coins. If any free coins are lying around I'd love to hit 450 or ideally 500 (for 250 point VC games, or 450 for one 200 point one and one 250 point one). I'm already at Platinum though so anyone not at Platinum should get priority.

Also I already did all of them previously, but apparently the handful of free games that used to give you coins and/or post-plays no longer work for coins.

THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2015, 06:35 PM Local time: Mar 14, 2015, 03:35 PM #25 of 25
All right, I have a couple of last minute codes to give away. These are both with 60 coins + 10 for the post-play, but you're going to have to enter them quick because the post-play only unlocks after a week and CN ends in two and a half.

I have Pikmin 3 and The Wonderful 101 available for whoever PMs me first. Claim one or both, whatever you want.

Undertale (PC, 2015)

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Club Nintendo Liquidation Station: Everything Must Go (to redeem The Wonderful 101)