Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] BOTANICULA, MOTHERFUCKERS

THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2012, 01:07 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2012, 10:07 AM 4 #1 of 7
BOTANICULA, MOTHERFUCKERS

Hi! This post will be kind of slapdash because I'm totally leaving on a trip in like ten minutes, but SOME THINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT. THIS IS ONE.

GET YOUR BOTANICULA ON: http://botanicula.net/

YouTube Video

some pictures:

Latest point-and-clicker by Amanita Design, the folks behind Machinarium. But you already know all of this because you're awesome.

As part of its debut, it's being sold in a bundle with Amanita's previous two for-purchase games, the film Kooky (based on a storybook, with art direction by Amanita's founder), and, because why not, Windosill. This bundle is available for any price you want, and it has the usual Humble Bundle amenities: Steam keys, soundtracks, etc. There is literally no reason that any person on Earth should not be buying this right now.

BUNDLE LINK HERE: http://www.humblebundle.com/. YOU GO NOW.

After you come back, you should also totally preorder the soundtrack on vinyl too: http://www.minorityrecords.com/releases/min30/details/.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Apr 19, 2012, 03:14 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2012, 10:14 PM 1 #2 of 7
AWW YEAH this game is adorable.

CLICK EVERYTHING AND DAWWW AND LAUGH

There is so much slapstick everywhere!

OH LAWD THAT LEAF EATING DUDE FELL AGAIN

EDIT:

Spoiler:

Oh no, the feather fell inside this treehole, I'm sure with the help of Mr. Mushroom, we can-

HEY HEY HEY, STAY OUTTA MY SHED, ALRIGHT?!

uh

"Mr. Twig will get it done!"

"Here, lemme just reach in and"

?

??

*shrug*

OK MR. FEATHER YOU'RE OUR GUY YOU GOT THIS

YEAH YOU FOUND-

SOMETHING

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by map car man words telling me to do things; Apr 19, 2012 at 03:51 PM.
orion_mk3
Rogues do it from behind.

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2012, 04:14 PM 2 #3 of 7
I'm going to hold out for Bunnicula: The Game.

Actually, Bunnicula might be the final boss of this game, being a veggie vampire and all.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2012, 08:45 PM Local time: Apr 20, 2012, 11:45 AM #4 of 7
I own Machinarium, Machinarium OST, Samorost 2, Samorost Shirt, Kooky DVD and Kooky Book. I have been waiting for this day for like ever.

This game is so cool. Amanita Design are amazing and I love love love them.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Muzza; Apr 19, 2012 at 08:54 PM.
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Apr 20, 2012, 07:36 AM Local time: Apr 20, 2012, 02:36 PM #5 of 7
PROTIP TO ANYONE PLAYING:

When the game gives you a choice of which hero to try and solve a puzzle with, be sure to save your game there. Picking the right character will naturally solve the puzzle, but you'll want to go back and try the other, "wrong" characters cause they all have hilarious and charming animations.

And be sure to click on EVERYTHING, there's a like a zillion incidental things to do that have no effect on progress but are hugely entertaining.

EDIT:

Am I the only one who preordered from gog.com?

GoG somehow felt they should make up to anyone who ordered from them without knowing about the Humble Bundle.

GOG.com gift to Botanicula owners - General discussion - Forum - - GOG.com

Quote:
As we've promised yesterday, we have a gift for all those who pre-ordered Botanicula or bought it before 12:00 GMT today.

* Machnirium for free
* the full Botanicula soundtrack
* special artbook of Botanicula designs and character sketches
* free copy of The Witcher Enhanced Edition
I was perfectly happy paying the 9 bucks for the game, but a soundtrack and artbook scan is a wonderful extra. I love these guys ;_;

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by map car man words telling me to do things; Apr 20, 2012 at 02:21 PM.
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2012, 07:06 PM Local time: Apr 27, 2012, 04:06 PM #6 of 7
You bastard I want the artbook scans give them to me

NO WAIT THEY HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE HUMBLE BUNDLE AS WELL ALONG WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT

Quote:
Amanita Design is upping the ante with oodles of bonus content: a Botanicula art book & map collection, a Kooky bonus pack featuring behind-the-scenes photographs & concept art film, the independent album Zorya from Machinarium soundtrack artist Floex (a.k.a. Tomas Dvorak), and the independent album HU from Botanicula soundtrack artist DVA.

And finally, Amanita Design's experimental interactive music project Osada has been added to the main download list above.
Your move, Q.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Undertale (PC, 2015)
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Apr 27, 2012, 07:45 PM Local time: Apr 28, 2012, 02:45 AM 1 #7 of 7
i already finished it what now

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] BOTANICULA, MOTHERFUCKERS