Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Question for the girls

Smoodle
The real NanaMan

Member 1713

Level 11.34

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:20 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:20 PM #76 of 127
Originally Posted by Reznor
You're the reason women get raped.
I'd have to disagree. I'd say women get raped because there are sick pigs out there willing to rape, or willing to justify rape as a means to an answer.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Tama8-chan
Good Chocobo

Member 952

Level 16.06

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:25 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 11:25 AM #77 of 127
Pride and Prejudice: Charles Bingley asking Jane Bennet for a dance purely on the basis that he thinks she's beautiful, and how she knows next to nothing about him, except that he's rich.

The olden day version of the so called 'creep' and 'shallow girl' in our clubs?

Most amazing jew boots
kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:27 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:27 PM #78 of 127
Originally Posted by Devo
And women love denying that they also contribute to this society, which is my fucking point. It's so easy to pin everything on the "male driven" society, when in fact women are more likely to criticize the appearance of another female.

Once again I have to tell you it doesn't matter if you ask for it because the men will give you attention regardless. If you want to sit here and act like the innocent martyr I won't let you parade that bullshit around. You and most other women are not so naive to think that when you go out there will be all gentlemen.

Hell even gentlemen will approach you if indeed you pique their interest. Whether or not you're a slut, if you dress like one, you give an impression. This does not mean "oh she deserved to get raped" but it DOES mean that you are revealing parts of your body to the male eye. If you want to live in ideal fantasy land where men don't let their sexuality encourage their actions, be my guest, but don't martyr yourself because you know better.
I would agree that women are most likely to criticize another female's appearance but 90% of the time, they internalize it more than men. They share it with themselves, their friends, their family but rarely, if ever do they share it with you, especially if you're a stranger. That's the nature of the beast, women are sneakier so their influences doesn't run as deep with other women. Because I don't know you're talking about my huge cankles since you never tell me.

I'm not denying there are men out there that are less than gentlemen, but why should the solution to the issue be just stop dressing the way you're dressing or stop looking the way you look. Is it simply acceptable for men to act like that and women to take it? That's what I'm asking because the answer to the problems shouldn't be, stop just stop dressing a certain way and putz around town in sweats and a hoodie because that's just the way things are so deal with it. I'm not trying to play martyr because I don't get nearly enough grief as a chick who has naturally huge breasts and can't avoid the unwanted attention or the pretty girl who can't shake off the creeps.

The world will never be rid of assholes but blame should be more evenly distributed rather than just shoved all into one corner. And I'd hate to demean men in such a way that they're sexual urges are so uncontrollable that as soon as they spot some cleavage, they go wild with desire and can't help themselves.

How ya doing, buddy?
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:30 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 04:30 PM #79 of 127
Most males that have ended up asking my number were already familiar to me since we had spent time out of class. To answer the initial question, I wouldn't simply give a guy my number if I didn't know him, regardless of any physical attraction. I knew girls who didn't care who they gave their number to. But from my experience, those girls were desperate for male companionship anyway.

FELIPE NO
Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:31 PM #80 of 127
Originally Posted by Smoodle
I'd have to disagree. I'd say women get raped because there are sick pigs out there willing to rape, or willing to justify rape as a means to an answer.
I object, your honour. On the grounds that this man is a massive vagina.

Most amazing jew boots
Smoodle
The real NanaMan

Member 1713

Level 11.34

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:34 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:34 PM #81 of 127
That is the most ridiculous objection I've ever heard. I wouldn't be calling yourself a massive vagina, if I were you.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:36 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:36 PM #82 of 127
Originally Posted by Elendil
The only alternative is turning the entire male population on this good Earth into homosexuals, which cannot be done. You need to stop being naive; standards of beauty were largely set by men, and you can't change how men think about women; it's built in (at least by some studies) at the genetic level.
You can't change how men think of women but there should be some say on how they're treated.

How ya doing, buddy?
Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:37 PM #83 of 127
That is the most ridiculous objection I've ever heard. I wouldn't be calling yourself a massive vagina, if I were you.
I'm calling you one.
I do however agree with your first reply to me. However, Kat, is the reason why women get raped.

Actually, I changed my mind.

She's too ugly to rape, so instead she'd just get the shit beat out of her.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Smoodle
The real NanaMan

Member 1713

Level 11.34

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:38 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:38 PM #84 of 127
Originally Posted by kat
You can't change how men think of women but there should be some say on how they're treated.
Same goes with women.

kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:40 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:40 PM #85 of 127
Same goes with women.
True, but I'd say that women are more often objectified than men.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Smoodle
The real NanaMan

Member 1713

Level 11.34

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:40 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:40 PM #86 of 127
I'm calling you one.
I do however agree with your first reply to me. However, Kat, is the reason why women get raped.

Actually, I changed my mind.

She's too ugly to rape, so instead she'd just get the shit beat out of her.
Wow, you're just contradicting yourself left and right, aren't you?

Wait ... do you even have an argument?

How ya doing, buddy?
Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:40 PM #87 of 127
Originally Posted by kat
Are you fucking dense or just diseased with Downs?
There's such thing as equal rights. If you get treated like shit, it's your responsibility to do something aobut it, like contact the police or proper authorities.

You act as if it's still the 1500s. Pull your fucking head out of your ass.

What about the way women think of men?

The door swings both ways, you stupid fucking cunt.

FELIPE NO
Tama8-chan
Good Chocobo

Member 952

Level 16.06

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:41 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 11:41 AM #88 of 127
*backs away from room*

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:42 PM #89 of 127
Wow, you're just contradicting yourself left and right, aren't you?

Wait ... do you even have an argument?
Okay, you're fucking retarded. You can't read between the lines, and you're just as dense (probably even as Downs'd) as Kat.
I'm glad you take everything so seriously.
Get off the computer. Stand Up. Remove the stick from your ass. Go outside. Enjoy life.

Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:45 PM #90 of 127
Originally Posted by kat
The world will never be rid of assholes but blame should be more evenly distributed rather than just shoved all into one corner. And I'd hate to demean men in such a way that they're sexual urges are so uncontrollable that as soon as they spot some cleavage, they go wild with desire and can't help themselves.
Not to call you out or anything, but a lot of women truly believe that men are uncontrollable savages and the way they think about and treat them reflect this. See Devo's posts about the cold and heartless bitches that abound. Few realize that if this was true, this would be a far more dangerous world for them.

Hmm, why don't the ladies do this: If a guy comes up to you and asks you for your number, if you're somewhat interested (and dating at all), why don't you ask him to chat for a while? Then you can decide whether you'll give him your cellphone number.

House phone? Fuck that noise, friends.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

The text is part of the image and the two squires aren't exactly even.
Franky Mikey
Bonkler

Member 6

Level 39.27

Feb 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:47 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 01:47 AM #91 of 127
Reznor, either calm down or (forcibly) get the fuck out. It's fine to make controversial points, not to be calling people dumb cunts because they disagree with you.

(This is an official warning which you're expected to acknowledge, either here or by PM.)

kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:49 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:49 PM #92 of 127
There is, it's the common code of conduct between people. Admittedly some people don't understand how to be polite between people of the opposite sex, or even the same sex; however, from the way you complain about the issue, I'm under the impression that you only hang out at singles bars and dress like a skank.
Who the fuck calls places singles bars anymore. What are you, 50 with an affinity to martinis? The nature of this thread is to talk of the extreme polar end of a matter, I'm sure everyone has great stories of nice people but how the hell is that going to add to anything.

You're right, some people know how to be polite, some don't. I guess you fall in the latter.

Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:52 PM #93 of 127
Originally Posted by ^___^
Reznor, either calm down or (forcibly) get the fuck out. It's fine to make controversial points, not to be calling people dumb cunts because they disagree with you.

(This is an official warning which you're expected to acknowledge, either here or by PM.)
See, you're assuming I called her a dumb cunt because she disagrees with me. That's not the case. I called her a dumb cunt, because she IS a dumb cunt shit.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by kat
You're right, some people know how to be polite, some don't. I guess you fall in the latter.
I guess you fell out of the ugly tree.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Reznor; Mar 5, 2006 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged double post.
Franky Mikey
Bonkler

Member 6

Level 39.27

Feb 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 08:08 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 02:08 AM #94 of 127
See, you're assuming I called her a dumb cunt because she disagrees with me. That's not the case. I called her a dumb cunt, because she IS a dumb cunt shit.

Double Post:

I guess you fell out of the ugly tree.
Banned.

And to the member moderators squad: thank you, but we can handle it. I've had to delete a ridiculous amount of posts here, so please get back on topic.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

[ recordings |videos| blog ]
[ 18:14:09 ] [ +Garr ] Setting up form unreal troanmetn
Smoodle
The real NanaMan

Member 1713

Level 11.34

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 08:18 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 06:18 PM #95 of 127
Actually, it's directed at the girl members here; What THEY do in this situation.

FELIPE NO
Smoodle
The real NanaMan

Member 1713

Level 11.34

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 08:22 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 06:22 PM #96 of 127
Ok, another question: When you are approached by a guy (regardless of whether or not you want to be), how would you rather him act: In a cocky way, a shy/reserved manner, an ultra-suave manner, or just in a regular no-effect-by-your-beauty sort of manner?

Double Post:
.............reread my post/take english again.
IT SAID YOU WERE TAKING OFF, SO BIE!!!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Smoodle; Mar 5, 2006 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Automerged double post.
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 11:32 PM #97 of 127
Ok, so let me ask you this: You say you've never had a decent guy ask yet, but how do you know this if you don't know him? How do you judge these guys at first? I'm guessing most of them come off as very cocky, am I right?
You are so very right. Yes, most of them ASSUME that I'm going to fall head over heels and say yes. Most of the time, I either walk away like I didn't hear anything or I'll say no politely. However, there are some that can't take no for an answer. Then I'm forced to be mean (which I don't like to do).

Fjordor
Holy Chocobo

Member 97

Level 32.96

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:02 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 01:02 AM #98 of 127
Originally Posted by Lady Miyomi
You are so very right. Yes, most of them ASSUME that I'm going to fall head over heels and say yes. Most of the time, I either walk away like I didn't hear anything or I'll say no politely. However, there are some that can't take no for an answer. Then I'm forced to be mean (which I don't like to do).
Is there a way in which a guy can approach you which will not set off the "cocky alarm," but will set off the "confident bell?"
If so, how?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Smoodle
The real NanaMan

Member 1713

Level 11.34

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:31 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 10:31 PM #99 of 127
I can usually tell a difference between confidence and cockiness. Usually, if a guy has more of a shy disposition when approaching a girl, he'll have more luck. Also, you have to be friendly and up-beat. You don't approach a girl like she's an object of your desire, but like a possible friend: Introduce yourself, and the like.

Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:38 AM #100 of 127
Originally Posted by Fyodor D.
Is there a way in which a guy can approach you which will not set off the "cocky alarm," but will set off the "confident bell?"
If so, how?
Yes there is. I've had polite people approach me before. I was more inclined to talk with them then some guy that runs up to me going, "Hey baby! Can I get your number?" or some other stupid crap.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Question for the girls