Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] Demon's Souls - So the world might be mended. So the world might be mended. So the wo

Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Oct 31, 2009, 11:58 PM Local time: Oct 31, 2009, 09:58 PM #76 of 84
For anyone who's still playing (hard to believe all of you would be over this already), Atlus is doing a Halloween event this weekend that gives free Black World Tendency to anyone who logs into the server. This can be a good or bad thing depending on what you're trying to do in each world, sure, but I may as well point it out.

I logged in and out a couple times to get to Pure Black, then went into 1-1 and pushed Black Phantom Miralda off a cliff. Got myself that nifty Brushwood set while I was there-- good thing too, since I'm told it disappears if you don't nab it. Tomorrow is Satsuki.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Nov 1, 2009, 01:43 AM #77 of 84
For anyone who's still playing (hard to believe all of you would be over this already), Atlus is doing a Halloween event this weekend that gives free Black World Tendency to anyone who logs into the server. This can be a good or bad thing depending on what you're trying to do in each world, sure, but I may as well point it out.

I logged in and out a couple times to get to Pure Black, then went into 1-1 and pushed Black Phantom Miralda off a cliff. Got myself that nifty Brushwood set while I was there-- good thing too, since I'm told it disappears if you don't nab it. Tomorrow is Satsuki.
Yeah, I told my roommate about Atlus doing that, but he can't take advantage, since he's been playing on the Japanese copy of the game he brought from home.

I keep telling myself I'll get back to this game, but trying to get the platinum in Uncharted 2 has been on the forefront of my mind (since my roommate basically said he'd probably have to new game+ Demon's Souls three times before he can platinum it, and I don't have that kind of time).

I was speaking idiomatically.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 1, 2009, 02:07 AM Local time: Nov 1, 2009, 01:07 AM #78 of 84
Yeah, I told my roommate about Atlus doing that, but he can't take advantage, since he's been playing on the Japanese copy of the game he brought from home.

I keep telling myself I'll get back to this game, but trying to get the platinum in Uncharted 2 has been on the forefront of my mind (since my roommate basically said he'd probably have to new game+ Demon's Souls three times before he can platinum it, and I don't have that kind of time).
Why do you have to platinum the game to play it? Play the fucking game to play the fucking game.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Nov 1, 2009, 09:54 AM Local time: Nov 1, 2009, 09:54 AM #79 of 84
DON'T RUIN MY IMMERSION, DENI

PS: I don't give a fuck about platinum awards and stuff :-\

FELIPE NO
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Nov 1, 2009, 10:41 AM Local time: Nov 1, 2009, 08:41 AM #80 of 84
I think most people here don't care that much about achievements. Some people will go out of their way to complete them for games they like, maybe even just tolerate, but I've never heard of anyone avoiding games they don't feel they can get all the achievements for.

That's just silly and dumb.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Nov 1, 2009, 11:16 AM #81 of 84
I never said I was avoiding the game because I couldn't get all the trophies. I LIKE Demon's Souls. A lot actually. It's just I like Uncharted 2 a lot more, and I'd rather go out of my way to get the platinum in Uncharted 2 than play Demon's Souls at the moment.

I was just saying, or trying to say, that I don't plan on trying to platinum Demon's Souls, no matter how much I like it, after seeing all the hell my roommate is going through trying to get all the materials to make the weapons (or needing multiple playthroughs to get all the miracles and magic).

I don't get where you guys are getting the fact that I won't play the game because I can't platinum it. :/

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Nov 1, 2009, 11:27 AM Local time: Nov 1, 2009, 09:27 AM #82 of 84
You (inadvertently) stated you wouldn't go back to it because, as your friend pointed out, it would take several playthroughs to get a platinum trophy, and you don't have that kind of time. Especially if you were busy getting that pesky platinum in Uncharted 2. Maybe you didn't mean it, but the fixation on platinums insinuated it.

Though, if you wanna get technical, only one person directly addressed you while the others followed with generalized statements. Huzzah lack of specification!

Glad to see you haven't gone off the deep end with achievements, though.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Nov 1, 2009, 12:23 PM #83 of 84
Yeah, now I see that what I wrote didn't entirely convey what I meant to say.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2009, 03:59 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2009, 02:59 PM #84 of 84
I know miles and myself both had issues with the ink on the guide being shoddy, and now atlus realizes it too.

Demon's Souls

Get yourself a new one.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] Demon's Souls - So the world might be mended. So the world might be mended. So the wo