Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™ Discussion

Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 05:58 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 04:58 PM #1 of 777
Originally Posted by Encephalon
Reuploaded those Kaizers Orchestra albums. I hope you guys enjoy them if you haven't snagged them.
<3

Again, I planned on doing it myself...but...well...you know how time and I get along. I'll make sure and upload those Cloroform discs this time around, because people need to listen to them. Really now.

And Schadenfreude, do you still have that Die verbannten Kinder Evas release? I'm still curious about them...in the back of my mind .

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 06:42 PM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 05:42 PM #2 of 777
knkwzrd, you are a wonderful person for uploading the Waits album.
I haven't checked in a while, but I'm glad to see that...I'm definitely going to snag it soon. Anybody who liked Kaizers should really listen to his stuff, because Waits is a big influence on them, and another band that I'm going to upload soon: Man Man.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 06:58 PM Local time: Mar 16, 2006, 05:58 PM #3 of 777
Originally Posted by Encephalon
Probably not for everyone's tastes, but for those of you who can find a certain beauty about rocking out to a bit of orchestrated chaos will definitely love that DMBQ joint.
Wow...thanks for uploading! I was so pissed that I missed them live in V-town (had to play a concert...I missed several things that weekend because of symphony >_<). The good news is, I'm going to see them this weekend! They're playing 4 or 5 shows around Austin for SXSW, so I'm hoping to catch at least one of them that's all-ages. Only wish I could have seen them before China died.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 06:27 AM Local time: May 29, 2006, 05:27 AM #4 of 777
Since I said I would like....6 months ago...I uploaded my two Cloroform albums (DeconStructed and All-Scars. They're quite good, and I hope some of you will check them out at least! I only uploaded their old stuff, because the newer albums are a bit different from where they came from. Still good -- but a different kind of good.

Anyhow, enjoy (please!).

EDIT::

Merv, that Jackdaw is really awesome! Although my interest in celtic rock/punk has waned over the last couple years, I still enjoy hearing new bands in that vein. And Encephalon, thanks for the Ozomatli. It's quite wonderful .
Eleo did not gay up the thread, he made it even better! Piazzolla is one of the best things to happen to modern classical music, and Bari sax is SEX. Thanks for uploading it (esp. to your own webspace)!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Arkhangelsk; May 30, 2006 at 05:00 PM.
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2006, 04:02 AM Local time: Jun 25, 2006, 03:02 AM #5 of 777
Originally Posted by el jacko
Encephalon, I downloaded Kaizers Orchestra's Ompa Til Du Dør and enjoyed it thoroughly, but in the meantime the other albums have gone offline. Can you possibly re-upload them? I'd really appreciate it.
I must get people to listen to Kaizers now! (being my favorite band on earth and all...). Since Ence seems to be gone at the moment, I'll upload them for you . He can fix the links and whatnot whenever he updates stuff again.

Evig Pint
Maestro

Glad to see somebody enjoying the Kaizer boys :superhappy:!

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Arkhangelsk; Jun 25, 2006 at 02:36 PM.
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2006, 04:16 AM Local time: Jun 28, 2006, 03:16 AM #6 of 777
No problem, my Kaizer-saved friend . Anything for the good of the Norwegians.
I could call you a fanboy, but that would seem...odd...in the context.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2006, 10:41 PM Local time: Jul 18, 2006, 09:41 PM #7 of 777
Since I uploaded The Real Tuesday Weld's "I, Lucifer" soundtrack for christinajon, and I just recieved my Geoff Berner CD in the mail, I figured, "Why waste a completely good upload *and* spread the love at the same time?"

So... I'm uploading some quirky musical goodness tonight. Geoff Berner plays accordion, sings something resembling Jewish Klezmer while making political commentary (on both current and historical subjects) and muses about his jewish-ness. If you don't want to commit to a download, may I suggest the videos I uploaded to YouTube of him:

*Maginot Line (live in Vancouver, BC)
*The Way That Girl Drinks Beer (live in Vancouver, BC)

Also, I uploaded some Clerkenwell Kid/Real Tuesday Weld/Stephen Coates from his OST to the novel I, Lucifer. YouTube also has samples of his stuff:

* Bathtime in Clerkenwell
* The Ugly and the Beautiful

I hope somebody enjoys them.

Most amazing jew boots
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2006, 12:23 AM Local time: Jul 24, 2006, 11:23 PM #8 of 777
I'm curious as to how Yorke sounds sans Radiohead, so by all means, put it up .

Most amazing jew boots
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2006, 04:17 PM Local time: Aug 16, 2006, 03:17 PM #9 of 777
Props to the Blackmore's Night upload. They really are a great group, and they don't get as much exposure as you would think considering Ritchie Blackmore is involved.

Also, Capo...could you upload that Patrick and Eugene album?? Pwetty please?

Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 07:04 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 06:04 PM #10 of 777
As would I. Go ahead and create it! I think it would go over.

Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2006, 12:42 AM Local time: Sep 3, 2006, 11:42 PM #11 of 777
Wow, Jinn. I bow down to your scouring skills (I'm pretty good at digging up links to get free music...), as I did the same thing after hearing the VW commercial and only managed to find their music video.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU <3.

Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2006, 01:53 AM Local time: Sep 4, 2006, 12:53 AM #12 of 777
After much deliberation, I think that you all should really listen to Acid Bath, if you haven't already done so. Dax Riggs is the man, as he's proven in every single group that he's been associated with. You can say that this is death metal (lyrics-wise, and occasionally vocals too), sludge/doom metal, old-fashioned blues-influenced rock'n'roll, or whatever. I'll just say it's AWESOME. Plus, the album cover art is by incarcerated murderers (real-life evil) like Dr. Kevorkian and John Wayne Gacy.

Come on, you have to listen to it now!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 11:36 PM Local time: Sep 6, 2006, 10:36 PM #13 of 777
Originally Posted by Tawnee Stoner
Also, just to let you know about this blog, who does the very same thing we do:
Oh, that is fan-fucking-tastic! Somebody threw some Devendra Banhart up there! YES.
Thanks for the link !!!

I was speaking idiomatically.
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Nov 1, 2006, 01:53 AM Local time: Nov 1, 2006, 12:53 AM #14 of 777
I would be very grateful if some of the noise music that has been upped on here in the past could be re-upped? As I remember, there was something that was basically recordings of people having sex...I believe Schadenfreude put them on here, but he hasn't been around lately.

I'm doing my research paper on noise music, so it's kind of necessary.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Jan 10, 2007, 06:58 PM Local time: Jan 10, 2007, 05:58 PM #15 of 777
Yeah, so I don't check these threads enough at all .

Getting a few things...Synchestra (and not just because the album cover is my background at the moment) and Portishead, because I love "All Mine" and would like to hear the rest. If you wouldn't mind re-upping SNZ's Hot, Ence, I would appreciate it .

I think I'm going to upload something soon-ish...if anyone is familiar with Juan Garcia Esquivel (usually just 'Esquivel'), I'm going to put some of his stuff up here. I'm kind of busy until next week (which will be busy as well), but I'll get around to it.

FELIPE NO
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2007, 09:49 PM Local time: Mar 10, 2007, 08:49 PM #16 of 777
I would die for a Rolling Stones gamelan cover, actually.
Someday I shall upload my Black Sabbath in Latin with traditional Medieval instruments cover album...but for now, I think I should make good on my promise from way back when: to upload some Esquivel.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2007, 10:22 PM Local time: Mar 10, 2007, 09:22 PM #17 of 777
Dammit...in the wrong thread.
Anyways, head over here for the Esquivel! offering I've upped.

Since spring break has given me some free time .

Last edited by Arkhangelsk; Mar 10, 2007 at 10:26 PM.
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2007, 04:18 AM Local time: Jul 14, 2007, 03:18 AM #18 of 777
~yaaaay, thanks for uploading the Jackdaw stuff, Merv!

Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2008, 06:20 PM Local time: Jul 10, 2008, 05:20 PM #19 of 777
Originally Posted by wvlfpvp
I'm currently uploading Project 86's Truthless Heroes. For those of you who enjoyed the other P86 upload I did (and for those of you who just enjoy well-done spoken word/hardcore), this is a fantastic album.
Thanks for uploading this!

I remember wanting to listen to it a looong time ago because of how the album is loosely based on Huxley's Brave New World, and I like when music bases itself on some form of literature. But I also remember being scared off by the whole "Christian Rock" label and the fact that a friend of mine had foisted a lot of that sort of thing on me in high school -- and I didn't particularly care for most of it.

However, I am more than willing to check it out for free .

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™ Discussion