Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™ Discussion

Aquas
Oh, Nall...

Member 4590

Level 13.98

Apr 2006

Old Oct 24, 2006, 04:28 PM Local time: Oct 24, 2006, 03:28 PM #1 of 777
It's unfortunate that some of the old downlaod links have dissipated. Expander's FTP seems to be down as well, so I'm checking out some of the more recent posts that are still active. I posted those Joy Electric albums, hope you enjoy them Enceph! I hope to post some more stuff in the future.

I'm gonna listen to Ikue Asazaki and Lights Out Asia's Garmonium for now. This thread-series is sweet, I hope to devote some more time to it.

Ikue Asazaki: Wow, nice voice. It's a little scratchy, I like it more or less. The piano themes are nice and gentle. I listened to of the beginning few tracks.

Light Out Asia: I'm enjoying this a bit more, simply becaue of its diversity and a beat compared to Ikue, understandably, the music's moods are for different purposes. I imagine listening to Akue, maybe, outside on a cd player, maybe stoned. Heh. (I don't smoke anymore.)

Also: I attest to the quality of Buck 65, and Viking Metal, and Opeth included.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
In your dreams, magical thoughts
All things are real, unless you dream they're not

Last edited by Aquas; Oct 24, 2006 at 04:46 PM.
Aquas
Oh, Nall...

Member 4590

Level 13.98

Apr 2006

Old Oct 27, 2006, 06:41 AM Local time: Oct 27, 2006, 05:41 AM #2 of 777
Eskimo's Commercial album has some interesting ditties. It's very spooky though, maybe I'll use this CD to blast outside during Halloween. Would be fairly fitting, I think. The other Eskimo cd, with the long tracks, was a unique listening experience to say the least. The sounds of a girl panting and crying is pretty fearful.

J. Ralph's got some quality stuff! "One Million Miles Away" reminded me of some of Boards of Canada's new Campfire Headphase album. Diverse album, a good one for a little more easier listening than Eskimo ^_^.

Adaro is pretty out there. I need some more time to listen to it.

Posted Tarwater's Silur. A dark electronica experimental abstract cd of which I am very fond of (one of my favorites) Great night music!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
In your dreams, magical thoughts
All things are real, unless you dream they're not

Last edited by Aquas; Oct 27, 2006 at 06:46 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™ Discussion