Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™ Discussion

Room
Wark!

Member 12411

Level 7.77

Sep 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 04:23 PM #1 of 777
I have to drop off a thank you for Midlake, Nova. The whole album is terrific, particularly Head Home which I have to name my favorite track.

Encephalon, you pretty much nailed Praful on the head with your clever-if-ever-too-lengthy-(do-you-see-what-im-trying-to-do-here?) description

How ya doing, buddy?
Room
Wark!

Member 12411

Level 7.77

Sep 2006

Old Dec 4, 2007, 02:12 AM #2 of 777
Between the Buried and Me isn't me unfortunately. However, Ayreon is sick. I'm only on track one and I very much like what I'm hearing.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Room
Wark!

Member 12411

Level 7.77

Sep 2006

Old Dec 9, 2007, 01:44 AM #3 of 777
Have you heard their most recent album, Colors? If not, I'd say give that one a shot. It's on the skill level of Dream Theatre.

The other albums (though they're one of my favorite bands) just don't hold up to their latest. Can't even hold a candle to it.
I'll give it a shot - hey it's free right? Btw I'm pretty damned glad you like De Palma's Dahlia. The way it was critically and commercially lambasted was tragic. (His newest film, Redacted, however, is a real tragedy, an extreme, dismal low point in a great filmmaker's career).

On track: I've never heard of The Field, and Techno for me was 8th grade (8 years ago). But I do LOVE the word "minimalist", so allowed the download to take place. It's beautiful. Mellow, even. Soothing, though it definitely packs a beat. First impressions usually take off in different directions over time, but I sense a timeless quality to the album; its hard for me even to pinpoint favs since the album works so well collectively. Thanks Capo.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™ Discussion