Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] Tokyo Jungle - Can a baby chick really take on a hippo?

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Oct 25, 2012, 11:43 AM Local time: Oct 25, 2012, 05:43 PM #26 of 28
I've come close to smashing up my tv today, trying to beat the fucking sabertooth and super-jackal on Act 12 of story mode. I swear half the time I'm dying of hunger before they get me because the sabretooth flat out refuses to do the jumping in the air move and the fucking jackal won't get stunned. Deep breaths and come back and try again later I think.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Oct 27, 2012, 01:32 PM #27 of 28
I beat the jackal by dodging around. The jackal will go super hyper and then stop and pant. Hit him a few times while he's panting and then run like a bitch again.

I opened all the story mode chapters using the pomeranian, which is now on its 80th generation, with ridiculous health and attack. My li'l pom rips the shit out of almost everything now.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2012, 04:12 PM Local time: Oct 29, 2012, 10:12 PM #28 of 28
I tried that but I died of starvation. One time I ran it I managed to sneak attck a lion and it dropped some pet food so possibly that's the solution I'm looking for.

I tend to pick up a new story chapter at the same time as unlocking a new animal as you tend to be running all over the shop without bothering with too many of the other challenges anyway doing that.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Tags
tokyo jungle

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] Tokyo Jungle - Can a baby chick really take on a hippo?