Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] Fat Princess Anyone?

pwnderpants
I pwn your pants!

Member 34170

Level 2.12

Aug 2009

Old Aug 3, 2009, 04:15 PM #1 of 10
Question Fat Princess Anyone?

I'm currently playing Fat Princess, the game is great and it's a lot of fun. However it seems a bit hard to actually get into a game on PSN, anyone else having the same issue?

Anyone who wants to play, me up PSN ID: jaypwnderpants

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2009, 06:41 PM 1 #2 of 10
It's not just you. Lord knows what they did to break netplay, the single most important feature of the game, but it's nearly impossible to connect to anybody right now.

The developers have said "We'll patch it."

Fuck console gaming.

Most amazing jew boots
Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2009, 07:04 PM Local time: Aug 3, 2009, 05:04 PM #3 of 10
Aye, make that at the very least three here. I'm loving the game but the lag issue is just ridiculous at times, if I can even get into a game.

To give the game credit, it's never easy to figure this sort of thing out until after release, especially for a new game. The game is good enough to warrant a quick fix, it hasn't even been a week yet!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2009, 09:13 PM #4 of 10
Just got the game and played around a few random matches but people in the damn games were so stupid, they didn't know what they were doing. I set up catapults and springs to get to the princess and yet no one went to her at all. I was the only one trying to get the fucking bitch.
This match wasn't timed either so if neither team gets both princesses the games could last for hours until someone figures it out. I just exit it out of there.

There was only one game where everyone on my team knew what they were doing and we pretty much teamed up to carry the fat bitch to out base while I protected everyone with a ring of fire and the ranged people cleared a path.

Would be fun to get a team going here, it's actually a pretty humorous game.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

New Record!
Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Aug 3, 2009, 11:16 PM Local time: Aug 3, 2009, 09:16 PM #5 of 10
I ran into the same situation a few times. No one on either team was going for the princess except for one or two people. Of course they'd get obliterated before even grabbing her. I was on my mic trying to form a group to storm their castle but no one bothered to listen. After 45 minutes of no progress I quit.

And of course this happened after trying to join a game 5 times and getting the boot. =\

I like the game though. It's really fun. I beat the single player mode in 2 sittings and now I crave online play with non stupid people.

I was speaking idiomatically.
UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2009, 11:45 PM #6 of 10
I agree with Miles, I always try to build catapult first and it's such a HASSLE since people just want to upgrade their classes.

We should all set up a game sometime and play. Skills and I gameshared it so I can probably get him to get in on it too.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2009, 09:24 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2009, 07:24 PM #7 of 10
For some reason people seem to think it's a fps and go and do their own thing, which is a natural instinct for most online games like this, but jesus is it obnoxious.

Whenever I play a room with only a couple of folk and like 20 bots, the bots OBLITERATE the real-people team by banding together and rounds end quite quickly.

It's fun as hell when people use teamwork.

FELIPE NO
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2009, 08:24 AM #8 of 10
Was playing a game the night before and the whole thing was lagging like crazy, not sure if it depends on the connection of the host but every action I did literally took 15 seconds to respond. Picking up hats, cake, princess all became a chore.

They mentioned in the playstation blog that they already released a patch to fix all these damn problems though, so maybe now we can play in peace.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

New Record!
Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Aug 11, 2009, 07:52 PM Local time: Aug 11, 2009, 07:52 PM #9 of 10
I got it yesterday and played online today. No issues. Love the music, too!

Most amazing jew boots
Sjaakie
Wark!

Member 33838

Level 2.86

Jun 2009

Old Aug 12, 2009, 01:56 AM Local time: Aug 12, 2009, 08:56 AM #10 of 10
Didn't really knew about this game but this thread got my interest and by reading some reviews it looks like a funny game. I'll be sure to buy it in the next few days.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] Fat Princess Anyone?