Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Committing Sins

xiaowei
Bear Leisure

Member 792

Level 16.30

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2007, 12:17 AM #1 of 28
Committing Sins

What food related items do you enjoy, but know that you shouldn't. I'm not just talking unhealthy. I'm talking busted and somewhat unethical.

Let me start with an example. A perfectly good hotdog and ketchup. I know you're supposed to stick with mustard, but sometimes ketchup hits a spot that mustard can't touch.

Another is Totino's pizza. For those not in the know, it's a 1 USD frozen pizza. And it had a recall for E. coli. It's absolutely horrid, but I seem to continue to buy them and eat them.

Peanut Butter and Nacho Cheese Doriotos. I think someone at GFF suggested it and I went with it.

Fess up. We're all sinners.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2007, 12:29 AM #2 of 28
I was supposed to cut back on salt, but yet I still go for a large bag of sour & cheddar Ruffles every now and then. At least I'll drink a lot of water with it.

And the worst sin I always do, I order a diet soda from any fast food place I go.

Hmm... I swear... marshmallows is a sin in itself. Its like... the pinnacle of its own creation. PURE sugar. I can eat a whole bag of those.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Philia; Dec 25, 2007 at 12:36 AM.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2007, 01:03 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2007, 11:03 AM #3 of 28
Every once in a while I go to the local bakery and they serve nachos. Now, I generally don't like nachos but since they do have a cheese pot, I just buy a large bag of Hot Cheetos and have them pour the cheese directly into it.

HOT NACHO CHEETOS, people.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
xiaowei
Bear Leisure

Member 792

Level 16.30

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2007, 02:11 PM #4 of 28
Every once in a while I go to the local bakery and they serve nachos. Now, I generally don't like nachos but since they do have a cheese pot, I just buy a large bag of Hot Cheetos and have them pour the cheese directly into it.

HOT NACHO CHEETOS, people.
That sounds horrific.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Grilled Carrots
Chocobo

Member 26049

Level 13.98

Nov 2007

Old Dec 25, 2007, 02:34 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2007, 01:34 PM #5 of 28
Tuna and yogurt.
Enough said.

I was speaking idiomatically.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2007, 03:17 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2007, 02:17 PM #6 of 28
That sounds horrific.
Says the chump who eats e.coli ridden food.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

war
Carob Nut

Member 27210

Level 4.12

Dec 2007

Old Dec 25, 2007, 04:02 PM #7 of 28
too much salt [or any amount of it] can be offsetted by eating bananas. The bananas "carrys" the salt out of your body ...fasst. I think it's the potassium that does the trick. Same with O.J.
Worst thing I ever did related to food? ummmmmmm. I'm thinking.... Cannot think of any shameful things in the last 10 years.
I've been known to consume a whole pizza pie [ at least meduim size]. I remember my mother used to make German chocolate pie and Iwould eat all of it plus soda [some of the pie was suppose to be for other family members]. That was greedy!

FELIPE NO
I've got all day to do nothing
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2007, 07:41 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 01:41 AM #8 of 28
Tuna and yogurt.
Enough said.
I used to love Tuna and Heinz Baked Beans in ketup on waffles.

Ahh the good old days.

How ya doing, buddy?
Grilled Carrots
Chocobo

Member 26049

Level 13.98

Nov 2007

Old Dec 25, 2007, 08:43 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2007, 07:43 PM #9 of 28
I used to love Tuna and Heinz Baked Beans in ketup on waffles.

Ahh the good old days.
It's good to know I'm not alone.

College days were so... the best!!!

Old Dec 25, 2007, 11:00 PM #10 of 28
Warm cookies and warm cheese dip. Two great things together makes an even greater thing. =)

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Dec 25, 2007, 11:54 PM #11 of 28
Tabasco sauce. It's my elixir.

I put it on eggs. I splash some in my ramen. I add it to my soup, especially clam chowder. I rub it on my steak before broiling. I mix it generously into my spaghetti and my beef-a-ronis. I put a few drops into roast beef sandwiches (along with horseradish). Anything savory is a candidate for tabasco.

I would eat tabasco ice cream.

Sometimes I drink it straight from the bottle for kicks.

I'm a fiend.

Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 02:42 AM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 12:42 AM #12 of 28
Raw Egg + rice + soysauce.

So bad for you and it's a gamble with EVERY egg. Just the fact that raw egg and soysauce is pure protein, cholesterol and sodium, but there's rice in the mix, which adds carbs but very little digestible fibers.

Again, the salmonella scare makes it a gamble with every egg.

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 01:08 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 11:08 AM #13 of 28
That sounds horrific.
The fuck do you know about Mexican delicacies?

Tabasco sauce. It's my elixir.
Similarly enough, I treat Tapatio like the Mexican ketchup. Shit... I put that on OTTER POPS.

Again, the salmonella scare makes it a gamble with every egg.
Are you serious? I take one raw egg in a double shot glass every morning right before I take my OJ and go out on my bike.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Old Dec 26, 2007, 02:49 PM #14 of 28
Still not as manly as Gaston. le swoon~

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

russ
Go-kart track, grocery store, those remote control boats...

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 04:27 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 03:27 PM #15 of 28
Quote:
Another is Totino's pizza. For those not in the know, it's a 1 USD frozen pizza. And it had a recall for E. coli. It's absolutely horrid, but I seem to continue to buy them and eat them.
That didn't apply to their three cheese pizza, which is what I always get It's cheap {like 80 cents at the store I shop at} and quick for lunch during the work week.

I guess there is one thing that I do that normal people would probably shy away from: go to Captain Ds and order their jumbo fish platter {4 pieces of fish}, with two sides of fries, and an order of cheese sticks. We're talking 4 big, greasy pieces of fish, a bunch of greasy fries, which is bad enough. Then add some nice and unhealthy cheese sticks and we are talking overload here.

FELIPE NO
I didn't say I wouldn't go fishin' with the man.
All I'm sayin' is, if he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 04:57 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 10:57 PM #16 of 28
I eat far too much salt. It's going to kill me, I just know it.

Everything tastes better with just a little salt. Only thing is, my girlfriend's reactions to seeing me add salt seem to suggest that my definition of "just a little" is a recipe for bad blood pressure.

When I say everything, I mean like pasta, curry, other savouries. I'm not adding it to mah chocolate icecream or anything insane like that.

How ya doing, buddy?
Helloween
aguywholikestovideogames

Member 607

Level 33.17

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 06:35 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 05:35 PM #17 of 28
I work at a Tim Hortons store, and for a long time i had one of their breakfast sandwiches every day before i'd start my shift. My manager once told me that those things were officially the most unhealthy thing you could order at a Timmie's, and that it topped alot of other restaurant's fatty stuff. They come with an egg/cheese/onion patty, bacon or sausage, and a slice of the most processed cheese you can imagine. I had a custom version though. Sausage and extra bacon, mayo and three slices of cheese. I don't even want to calculate the number of callories i was taking in, and the grams of fat i was consuming, but one day when i realized i had gained too much weight as a result of my eating, i stopped buying those things, and within days i went down by 7 pounds.

Now onto the really weird stuff

Oreos and Salsa. I dared my friend to do it, thinking it would be gross. He tried, he liked it, and told me to try it. He wasn't lying.

Fried onions and brownies. Yeah, i didn't see that one coming either.

Egg nog mixed with Coke. A few christmases ago i tried this in a moment of weakend logical thinking. I somehow conviced myself that it tasted good and drank it for a few days. My family was disgusted, and eventually so was I. I haven't touched it since, but i could see some people enjoying it.

How ya doing, buddy?
war
Carob Nut

Member 27210

Level 4.12

Dec 2007

Old Dec 26, 2007, 07:30 PM #18 of 28
egg nog and coke?

sounds good to me. It's like trying Armettero or Hazelnut with coke.

I'm gonna try that combo of egg nog and coke.

I've got all day to do nothing
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 12:20 AM 1 #19 of 28
I eat far too much salt. It's going to kill me, I just know it.

Everything tastes better with just a little salt. Only thing is, my girlfriend's reactions to seeing me add salt seem to suggest that my definition of "just a little" is a recipe for bad blood pressure.
Okay, I hate this line of thinking. Get one thing straight: salt is good for you. Salts are what allow your body to rid itself of excess water and related waste products at a cellular level. It is no fluke of nature that the human tongue possesses such a large area devoted to tasting salts; salt consumption is crucial to survival. It's just, you know, poor diets and other factors can result in sodium imbalances and poor salt gets the blame merely for doing its job so well.

Do you want to know the most common reason people get high sodium levels? Not drinking enough water. The recommendation of 8-10 glasses a day isn't an arbitrary number. You will inevitably exhale, urinate and sweat, the body's chief methods of excreting toxins. (Shit is just for solids and fatty wastes.) This liquid must be replenished and most of us don't do it as well as we had ought. I'm pretty sure I don't and that's a shame since I actually understand this whole concept of salt/water ratios.

People who are told to cut back on sodium are sometimes misled into drastically cutting out foods they enjoy. Sure, potato chip and pretzel consumption can be safely scaled back but there's not always a need to eliminate otherwise healthful foods like ham and soups. In many situations, a higher water intake could accomplish results comparable to, say, not eating pre-packaged peanuts for a month.

There really is no true substitute for simple water. Beverages like soda, beer , liquor and sports drinks contain enough sugars, chemicals and additional sodium that they offset the cleansing effect of water. In fact, caffiene is a diuretic and can cause you to excrete too much water, leaving the body with more salt than it can manage. (Note: Gatorade isn't bad for you, per se, but if you're not sufficiently active, you're only pouring more sugars and salts into your body than it may be ready to handle. Obese people should avoid sports drinks.)

So sure, eating too much salt will definitely kill you, but if you eat a normal diet and supplement it with water, your sodium levels shouldn't become too dire. There's no reason you shouldn't be allowed to salt your vegetables or salads.

(As always, genetics plays a role in sodium balance, so don't think water is the end-all to end all. If that was true, it'd be the only diet you ever heard advertised. Also, cholesterol and high sodium are often found together but have mutually exclusive causes. Water isn't going to declog your arteries.)

[/rant]

Old Dec 27, 2007, 12:32 AM #20 of 28
Thanks to Dr. Crash I'm going to drink this bottle of water right next to me. motivation++;

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

xiaowei
Bear Leisure

Member 792

Level 16.30

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 01:40 AM #21 of 28
The fuck do you know about Mexican delicacies?
But won't you explode from the sheer amount of cheesiness?

I always got the three cheese Totinos Pizza. Meat on a 1 dollar pizza never seemed like a good idea, and my belief was verified by the recall.

Ence: Tapatito is great stuff. All the Mexican restaurants carry it.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by xiaowei; Dec 27, 2007 at 01:44 AM.
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 04:30 AM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 02:30 AM #22 of 28
Peanut butter, ham and cheese sandwiches.

hey there was no jelly around and my mom had bought this nasty organic peanut butter okay

How ya doing, buddy?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 01:13 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 11:13 AM #23 of 28
All the Mexican restaurants carry it.
No they don't. Around here these fuckers actually make their own sauces and most of them taste like shit. Tapatio can be found primarily in one place: A grocery store. If a restaurant carries it, it truly is an anomaly.

FELIPE NO
Conan-the-3rd
[Insert genie + computing pun here]

Member 2804

Level 19.40

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 02:39 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 08:39 PM #24 of 28
Porridge = Globule of Peanut Butter + Crushed Digestive Biscut = A breakfast item that will probably keep you going up to some point next tuesday.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
All I'm saying is that if the laptops of the future are not in the
shape of chibi genie girls then I'm going to be sorely disappointed.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 06:50 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 11:50 PM #25 of 28
Thanks to the Rugrats (and a friend of mine who watched it), I once ate chocolate and cheese. Well, I say chocolate. I ate chocolate milkshake powder with cheese grated into it. It was pretty nice but then my tastebuds are fubar so what would I know?

If it counts, I used to half-cook my salmon fillets so they were raw on the inside. Something about the texture I think, and the fact that I couldn't be arsed waiting for it to cook.

If we're allowed drink concoctions, I'll include the dare shot I had to do once; Cinnammon Aftershock with punch (which included brandy and whiskey if memory serves) and milk. I was shocked to find it was actually pretty damn good.

Last edited by Bernard Black; Dec 27, 2007 at 06:53 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Committing Sins