Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] BLUR - Racing's not about winning, it's about making friends!

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2010, 08:36 PM Local time: Jun 23, 2010, 07:36 PM 1 #1 of 28
The problem wasn't that the computer wouldn't accept it, it was that the assistant manager read the fine print on one of them to mean it couldn't be used with a second coupon.
Well the coupon doesn't automatically work when scanned (they still have to manually enter the amount of the discount after telling the computer a manufacturer's coupon is being used), which is probably why most of the clueless cashiers call over a manager who then reads the fine print. If both coupons scanned and worked fine off the bat this deal would probably have a higher success rate.

Anyway, I was able to get a copy after going to three different stores. The closest store to me had three phantom copies somewhere, but since no one could find them they called the next closest store for me and had them save me a copy. When I went to get it, the lady cashier would not let me use both coupons, and neither did the lady manager that I asked to speak to.

So I then went to the next closest store and was in and out no problem in like three minutes. The guy cashier didn't even know how to do the manufacturer's coupon, but another guy cashier came over and helped him out and then everything was dandy.

The moral of this post: bros before hos. Yes, that's it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] BLUR - Racing's not about winning, it's about making friends!