Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I was just wondering...

Nightshadow
Wark!

Member 1368

Level 1.34

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 06:24 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 04:24 PM #1 of 6
I was just wondering...

Hey. I was just wondering...but, there's this guy I like but he has a girlfriend, but we're still friends. He doesn't know about my feelings for him...at least I don't think he does. Anyways, just yesterday, we were talking to each other, and I told him about this one guy that has a crush on me, but I don't like him. And then, my friend told me to just tell this guy that he was my boyfriend. (He, which is referring to my friend) Anyways, I was really surprised since afterall he does have a girlfriend and he just told me to tell another guy that he was my boyfriend. Is this just something that any guy would say normally? Or...does it actually mean something? I don't really know...because although I do have a lot of guyfriends...noone has actually said that to me before...so, I was just wondering....if anyone could help me clear this up? Thanks in advance.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Nightshadow; Mar 3, 2006 at 06:35 PM.
Moon
River Chocobo

Member 34

Level 23.53

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 06:37 PM #2 of 6
He probably just said that to get the boy that has a crush on you off your back. It probably doesn't mean anything else besides that, especially if he is unaware that you like him.

How ya doing, buddy?
nadienne
I don't do too much talking these days.

Member 9

Level 29.15

Feb 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 07:30 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 05:30 PM #3 of 6
Reading into something a guy says is generally a bad idea. It is possible that he likes you, but not likely. If he breaks up with his girlfriend and asks you out, then go ahead and assume he likes you.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 07:40 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 05:40 PM #4 of 6
I've said that to friends of mine before if they needed an excuse to get some annoying dude out of their hair. Chances are you really shouldn't read into it at all, and he's just doing it to help you out a bit.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
CileGray
Chocobo

Member 611

Level 14.26

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 07:44 PM #5 of 6
It all depends... what's their status, age, how long they've been together... etc etc

I wouldn't say you should listen to what others think about it. You're still the closest of us all to him, so good luck.

I was speaking idiomatically.
I'm a zombie.
Nightshadow
Wark!

Member 1368

Level 1.34

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 02:15 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 12:15 AM #6 of 6
Thanks for helping me clear this up everyone. Since basically everyone here agrees that it doesn't mean anything, I guess that's probably right. But at least, I'm hoping that means that if he said that, that it means that he at least likes me as a friend. Since we haven't been friends for a very long time...a couple of months, I still don't know him too much, but I have found out that he treats everyone nicely even if he doesn't really like them, so I've always wondered if he actually liked me as a friend or not. But oh well, thanks again everyone.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > I was just wondering...