Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Adopt a clitoris
Closed Thread

Raelian1
Banned

Member 1302

Level 1.02

Mar 2006

Old Nov 10, 2006, 01:05 PM #1 of 4
Adopt a clitoris

Adopt a clitoris - You can help make history

Following the announcement made by Dr Lankonade, OBGYN, women and children of all ages who have suffered the indignation and torture of clitoral excise (the equivalent of male castration in its barbarity) now have the chance to regain sexual pleasure and the progression of science.

What is clitoral excise?

Living under the repression of male dominance and female servitudein the name of tradition, women are culturally forced to undergo female genitalia mutilation against their will. At the tender age of 13, Banamarie experienced the following:

Help us change lives...

"One morning, four women arrived at my place. My elder sister woke up very early that dayand boiled water on the fire. When the women arrived, my sister asked me to go and take soap to the old woman in the toilets. So silly of me. I ran there to do it fast and once in front of the toilets, two women took me by the arms and put me down on the floor. One was seated on my belly holding my two wrists on my chest, the other two were holding my feet and the old one was in the middle and they excised me. It took me two months to cure..."

Why sponsor a clitoris?

Clitoraid's "Adopt a clitoris" program creates real, lasting changes for women who have been forced to experience clitoral excise against their will. To recreate the female clitoris, a local anesthetic is applied so no pain is experienced when the surgeon uncovers the root left after the excision that will become the new clitoris. The procedure takes 6 weeks to completely heal, with sexual pleasure and genetic normalcy being the end result.

The cost of the operation is $500 (USD) which is what some African women would earn in two years salary. They need help. Clitoraid's ambition is to help all women who are dreaming to be whole again. By adopting a clitoris in part or full, people can not only help a woman return to her original form, which was taken from her by primitive and barbaric means, but it will also be fundamental in the cease and desist of clitoral mutilation of the future! THIS MUST END!

Who is Clitoraid?

Clitoraid is an off-shoot of the International Raelian Movement, a 100% volunteer organization and is a registered US non-profit organization based on the spiritual teachings of Rael... Much like the guidelines and practices set forth by the United Nations, the Raelian Movement, an atheist religion, is premised on the fundamental concept of the human being, drawing its legitimacy from values premised on human rights. It is a crime against humanity that today, in this so called enlightened 21st century, women in under-developed countries are subjected by force to participate in the sex trades and are denied common freedoms as know and enjoy in the west and in certain cultures. These women are slaves to barbaric practicessuch as clitoral mutilation inthe name of religion and, moreover, male dominance! You can help. Show your consciousness, support your sisters, and adopt a clitoris today!

To learn more about Clitoraid go to clitoraid.org

All donations are used only to help women in Burkina Faso and neighboring countries where excisions are common practice. None of these donations are going to the Raelian Movement. Some members of the Raelian Movement have volunteered to promote this action, as part of their mission to counteract the damage caused by these barbaric religions of the past.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Nov 10, 2006, 01:13 PM Local time: Nov 10, 2006, 06:13 PM #2 of 4
What the fuck

There's nowhere I can't reach.
packrat
Mountain Chocobo

Member 8785

Level 28.07

Jun 2006

Old Nov 10, 2006, 01:15 PM #3 of 4
Now, do I adopt the clitoris direct from the place of origin, or are there clitoris foster homes?

Most amazing jew boots

Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Nov 10, 2006, 01:16 PM Local time: Nov 10, 2006, 01:16 PM #4 of 4
Banned.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Adopt a clitoris