Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gran Turismo Database Suggestion
Closed Thread

Killy
Xmd5a

Member 324

Level 27.07

Mar 2006

Old Jul 31, 2006, 06:24 PM Local time: Aug 1, 2006, 12:24 AM #1 of 5
Exclamation Gran Turismo Database Suggestion

My already antique obsession with Gran Turismo games got me thinking about creating a huge database. I don't know how many fans and regular players there are out there, but the purpose would be to discuss everything Gran Turismo related, the settings, tuning, cars, races, licence tests etc. Also, people would be able to upload clips of their races, top speeds, overall lap times, techniques etc. Qube's already offered to host these files, so hosting is not a problem.

What interests me is if people consider this a good idea and if there is any interest for such a project? Please discuss this, I'd be more than happy to get started on something like this. Further suggestions are more than welcome.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
bighunt
Driving under the radar....

Member 608

Level 13.78

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2006, 12:37 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2006, 01:37 PM #2 of 5
I think it's a good idea. however, i haven't played it in a while. i wouldn't be able to upload anything, but a pure GT thread is smart.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
amhso
Carob Nut

Member 1725

Level 4.94

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2006, 12:51 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2006, 10:51 AM #3 of 5
GT is fun. I wanted to learn how to drift really well in it though, it's really tough. Just google up Grand Tourismo 3 or 4 drifting. Those guys are NUTS i don't get how it's done.

i guess i probably could upload videos or whatever of the game, but i don't know what else I'd put into a GT thread.

Most amazing jew boots
Killy
Xmd5a

Member 324

Level 27.07

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2006, 06:13 PM Local time: Aug 5, 2006, 12:13 AM #4 of 5
Listen, just because you want to be a part of this project does not in any way mean that you must upload videos. Whether you chose to do that or not, or contribute in any other way, is entirely up to you. But there's alot to learn from a game like this. I just want to be able to bring all the elements of the games together and rally them at one point.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
bighunt
Driving under the radar....

Member 608

Level 13.78

Mar 2006

Old Aug 5, 2006, 05:32 AM Local time: Aug 5, 2006, 06:32 AM #5 of 5
This is fantastic fan site: http://gtplanet.net

anyone who's a fan of the series must bookmark this site. tons of pics and vids.

How ya doing, buddy?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Gran Turismo Database Suggestion