Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Resident Evil Homoerotic 'Roid Abuse Edition

Megalith
24-bit/48kHz

Member 23132

Level 28.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 07:35 AM #1 of 298
Resident Evil Homoerotic 'Roid Abuse Edition

For some reason, the game will not be released until 2009. But that ensures that Capcom will have plenty of time to create the follow-up to one of the greatest games ever made.

image:

Judging by the latest scans, the main character of biohazard 5 will be David Duchovny. Also, Sherry may be back:

image:

The only other piece of information I can confirm is that a lot of black people will get killed, and Capcom will be labeled as racist.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Aardark; Jul 22, 2007 at 08:22 AM.
LS

Purple

Member 509

Level 21.05

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 07:41 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2007, 08:41 PM #2 of 298
Quote:
Judging by the latest scans, the main character of biohazard 5 will be David Duchovny. Also, Sherry may be back:
Epic post

On that matter any resident evil game that has a connection to Resident Evil 2 is practically good.

Additional Spam:
Nigger zombie in the back is <3

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by LS; Jul 22, 2007 at 07:41 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Slayer X
Why do you not draw your sword?

Member 1205

Level 33.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 08:48 AM #3 of 298
I'm tired of this "if you include black people you're racist" state of mind that certain people have. I swear to god, if Capcom gets in shit for RE5 having blacks, I'm sueing the next fucking game that you kill white people for being racist. $20 sais that it would get thrown out before anyone would ever hear of it. That just goes to show how fucked up society is.

Sorry, touchy subject for me ^^;

As for the main character, that really sucks that it's not Chris. Honestly who the hell gives a shit about David from RE2? No one that's who.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Tagonist
The Age of Legends

Member 22583

Level 14.69

May 2007

Old Jul 22, 2007, 08:55 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2007, 03:55 PM #4 of 298
This game will so be smeared by political correctness preachers...
You're playing a white man who is single handedly commiting a GENOCIDE in Africa. (Or, Haiti? I dunno where it's set.)
That alone - that you're supposedly killing Zombies won't even be mentioned - is sufficent to produce such an onslaught of PC-consent that the "Kill the Haitans!" GTA-VC will look like a kindergarten namecalling in comparison.

I guess RE5 will see several banning petitions in the western hemisphere.
UNLESS the moral panic about video games has ebbed off till it comes out...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

These are the Books of Harrow
They are our doom and our salvation
Learn from them, or we will all perish
Slayer X
Why do you not draw your sword?

Member 1205

Level 33.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 09:30 AM #5 of 298
Maybe if we're lucky Manhunt 3 will be coming out around the same time and will keep people like Jacky boy busy sueing McDonalds for selling X360 toys because Manhunt 3 is on the system, lol. That way teir attention will be off RE5... but I dought it.

Oh well. just going to have to go get my court order and modified version of "Black Leon" in RE4 -PC ready to sue Capcom if someone sues over RE5. We'll see who sees the $$ first, lol.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 09:54 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2007, 07:54 PM #6 of 298
I'm tired of this "if you include black people you're racist" state of mind that certain people have. I swear to god, if Capcom gets in shit for RE5 having blacks, I'm sueing the next fucking game that you kill white people for being racist. $20 sais that it would get thrown out before anyone would ever hear of it. That just goes to show how fucked up society is.

Sorry, touchy subject for me ^^;

As for the main character, that really sucks that it's not Chris. Honestly who the hell gives a shit about David from RE2? No one that's who.
He is chris, its confirmed by producer.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
LS

Purple

Member 509

Level 21.05

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:15 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2007, 11:15 PM #7 of 298
I don't think it'll get banned.

Its not as if the all the zombies are black, and the main dude just started dissing them for their race.

The only thing thats bothering me is that the game is drifting from Traditional RE series so..

FELIPE NO
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:46 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2007, 04:46 AM #8 of 298
People bitched about Loco Roco (black blobs with huge lips) and Dead Rising (all black zombies had knives) and nothing became of it. It seems very unintentional.

I can't even think of a single game released which is deliberately racist. Can you?

How ya doing, buddy?
Aardark
Combustion or something and so on, fuck it

Member 10

Level 40.02

Feb 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:52 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2007, 05:52 PM 1 #9 of 298
Cool

Nothing wrong with not being strong
Nothing says we need to beat what's wrong
Nothing manmade remains made long
That's a debt we can't back out of
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 11:02 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2007, 05:02 AM #10 of 298
I meant consoles.

Anyone with an engine like this could create and publish their game themselves (according to the wikipedia article) for the PC. No middle-man. With consoles you have their creators to get through first.

Quote:
# Catechumen, a Christian-themed first-person "shooter", developed by N'Lightening Software
# Special Force, an anti-Israel game developed by Hezbollah
# Ethnic Cleansing, an openly racist computer game developed and distributed by Resistance Records
This Genesis3D engine is just a breeding ground for bacteria, isn't it?

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Elixir; Jul 22, 2007 at 11:05 AM.
Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 02:38 PM Local time: Jul 22, 2007, 01:38 PM #11 of 298
How many years is it supposed to be after RE? Looks like it might be 5 or 7 years later from the screen of the rumored Sherry. Oh, and seeing as how Chris is the main character, and rumors of Sherry being in it, will this mean an appearance from Wesker too?

Most amazing jew boots
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 02:53 PM Local time: Jul 22, 2007, 08:53 PM #12 of 298
Oh, Resident Evil 5. I think I saw a trailer in Sony's E3 video, it looked pretty astounding, I am sure this is going to be big time.

Simo
Just an old killer. Hired for some wet work

Member 86

Level 24.92

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 05:13 PM #13 of 298
How many years is it supposed to be after RE? Looks like it might be 5 or 7 years later from the screen of the rumored Sherry. Oh, and seeing as how Chris is the main character, and rumors of Sherry being in it, will this mean an appearance from Wesker too?
10 years after RE1. The screens are from the extended E3 trailer with Chris being apart of a new organisation called BSAA that dispatches Chris to the desert like area to investigate an special case. You're also supposed to find out what happened between those 10 years and other unresolved details that RE4 didn't cover. The magazine also mentions that the enemies are neither zombies or ganado but something new entirely and while the gameplay may look similiar to RE4 there are additions that'll change that perspective entirely, which you'll get to see in the next trailer along with more footage of the girl who is.

The last note in the scans is the use of sunlight and dark like say when Chris enters a building, his eyes have to gradually adjust to the dark indoors. The same can be said with the opposite where stepping out from a dark place would cause glare to his eyes.

Most amazing jew boots
xman25
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 187

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 05:44 PM Local time: Jul 22, 2007, 05:44 PM #14 of 298
2009? Sucks we have to wait that long. I hope Capcom gets done with it early. The cast listing for Resident Evil 5 on imdb.com has a number of old characters returning. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473298/ The site has Randy "Macho Man" Savage listed as the voice of a Tyrant. The name of the Tyrant is 'XKL-Tyrant'. I know the imdb isn't the most reliable source in the world, but it would be nice to have so many character returning.

xman25

Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 02:29 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2007, 11:29 PM 1 #15 of 298
I don't get why the topic creator said the main character is David what's his name. Anyone who can read Chinese (yes, the scan is Chinese) can read that its Chris. So please edit the first post, or maybe a mod should do it.

Regarding the image of the girl, the magazine asked who she was, which the producer Jun Takeuchi jokes that he's been having memory problems and cannot recall her name, which they all laugh. He did state that she is an important element in the story of RE5, that she's "probably" been in captivity for a while, and that smart fans will figure out who she is.

Yeah, my money's on Sherry.

Also the producer said he has more faith in a 2010 release date than a 2008. NOT 2009....

Topic creator is also missing several pages of scans:

http://images.gamersyde.com/gallery/...7/857_0001.jpg

http://images.gamersyde.com/gallery/...7/857_0002.jpg

http://images.gamersyde.com/gallery/...7/857_0003.jpg

http://images.gamersyde.com/gallery/...7/857_0004.jpg

http://images.gamersyde.com/gallery/...7/857_0005.jpg

From the missing scans, its also mentioned that Chris at some point says the cliche line "What am I fighting for?" in the trailer.

FELIPE NO

{ :: ~ Air - the 1000th Summer ~ :: }

:: That sea went on forever, into the blue distance ::
* That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead *

~ : Summer comes again, shining silver : ~
: When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky :

Last edited by Kairi Li; Jul 23, 2007 at 02:47 AM.
map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 02:48 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2007, 10:48 AM #16 of 298
I don't get why the topic creator said the main character is David what's his name. Anyone who can read Chinese (yes, the scan is Chinese) can read that its Chris. So please edit the first post, or maybe a mod should do it.
Are you seriously for real? Do you even know who David Duchovny is?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 02:50 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2007, 11:50 PM #17 of 298
Googled it, guy from X-files. Never knew his name cause I dont care about X files.

Still it would have helped if he had MENTIONED Chris first before he jabs how he looks, since this is the first scan that really confirms its him, and its the first post. And he's missing 3 pages of links to scans, along with the wrong estimate release date year. Several people here mistake him as the David thats briefly mentioned in RE2.

Not much too ask for more accurate info on the first post is it?

Last edited by Kairi Li; Jul 23, 2007 at 02:55 AM.
CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 02:51 AM #18 of 298
I don't get why the topic creator said the main character is David what's his name.
Are we serious? It was a joke.

This game looks like sex and I can't wait for it.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by CapturedPenguin; Jul 23, 2007 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Clearly got beaten to the point.
Grail
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 2483

Level 21.21

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 02:57 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2007, 02:57 AM #19 of 298
No fucking way. I was going through that IMDB list and saw that STEVE FUCKING LINKIN PARK FAAAAAAAAAAAAATHER!!!! BURNSIDE is in this game somewhere.

This should be interesting.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 02:57 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2007, 11:57 PM #20 of 298
....You guys trust IMDB over actual interviews and scans from Japan/Asia? Is this legit? O_O

Though Steve has the potential to be alive again, Wesker stated that in Code Veronica Complete in the extra scenes. He took Steve's body as a sample, and mocks at Claire that maybe he can come back to life like he himself did.

But Saddler? God does anyone actually DIE in this series?! Its like a franchise coporate dream, characters in a series that never fracking dies! It's a battle and conflict that goes on and on and on!

Last edited by Kairi Li; Jul 23, 2007 at 03:03 AM.
Grail
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 2483

Level 21.21

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 03:01 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2007, 03:01 AM #21 of 298
....You guys trust IMDB over actual interviews and scans from Japan/Asia? Is this legit? O_O

Though Steve has the potential to be alive again, Wesker stated that in Code Veronica Complete in the extra scenes. He took Steve's body as a sample, and mocks at Claire that maybe he can come back to life like he himself did.

But Saddler? God does anyone actually DIE in this series?!
Who knows, maybe this runs along side of the RE4 storyline. *shrug*

All I know is that I did kinda like Steve as a character. There was actually a 'good' relationship developed between himself and Claire.

What will piss me off is if Steve comes back and is like, the complete polar opposite of Wesker, and hes' the only one that can stop the super soldier.

Most amazing jew boots
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 03:06 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2007, 12:06 AM #22 of 298
Thing is, last we saw Saddler, he was like a pile of Goop thanks to the Rocket Launcher.

Steve died, but his body was still intact and his death was mostly viral...With the insane zombie making science him coming back is a possiblity. Ada had the whole "fall into dark abyss hole" plot device, and we never really SEE her die like Rufus in FF7, so she has leeway.

But Saddler? He's a pile of messed up crap, unless they can reconstruct him while he's dead... not easy to just spring back to life RIGHT after his last game.

Prime Blue
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1319

Level 20.41

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 04:31 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2007, 10:31 AM #23 of 298
But Saddler? God does anyone actually DIE in this series?! Its like a franchise coporate dream, characters in a series that never fracking dies! It's a battle and conflict that goes on and on and on!
Characters will start to die when the series finally stops to sell well. In other words: They're all immortal.

All I know is that I did kinda like Steve as a character. There was actually a 'good' relationship developed between himself and Claire.
Yup, he was in love with her (after half a day, duh...) and she didn't care about him at all.

Steve died, but his body was still intact and his death was mostly viral...With the insane zombie making science him coming back is a possiblity. Ada had the whole "fall into dark abyss hole" plot device, and we never really SEE her die like Rufus in FF7, so she has leeway.
Let the geek force take care of that.

Leon A: Ada fell off the railing.
Leon B: Ada was thrown at an electrical device and "died" from blood loss, caused by a wound on her stomach.
Wesker's Report: Wesker saved Ada, report shows Ada falling off the railing, but also shows the Mr. X tyrant while Wesker talks about Birkin (the video itself could thus be considered uncanonical - well, one could say the same for the text Richard Waugh is reading, as the translation from the original Japanese script is horrible).
BIOHAZARD 3 epilogue files: Ada's epilogue shows her preparing for another mission, touching a scar on her stomach (the aforementioned wound) which pretty much confirms the Claire A - Leon B scenarios as the right combination.

Regarding BIOHAZARD5: My bet is at Sherry, the woman looks like an older version of her and the hints Takeuchi gave made it pretty obvious. The story could be interesting this time around (if they cut the cliché shit from biohazard4).

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Prime Blue; Dec 27, 2008 at 12:47 PM.
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 06:15 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2007, 04:15 PM #24 of 298
Damn man if its 2010 then , phew what can i say.
Ok graphics do look nice but uptill 2010 they will look pale in comparison to unseen games that will come in between, but again i have sen capcom upgrading the graphics even in last months like oni2 and deadrising.

Atleast give me Deadrising 2 before that, can't wait for that long.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Megalith
24-bit/48kHz

Member 23132

Level 28.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 04:22 PM #25 of 298
Well, if any of you bothered to read the IMDB forum, it's just a bunch of dickheads who submitted false information.

Actually, what was the name of that dead black cop in BH2. I think I'll submit him to IMDB. Voiced by Mike Tyson of course.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Resident Evil Homoerotic 'Roid Abuse Edition