Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Too much of the bad stuff

Kara Mano Iru
Carob Nut

Member 27513

Level 4.03

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2006, 07:03 PM Local time: Jun 28, 2006, 04:03 PM #1 of 5
Too much of the bad stuff

First paragraph cut for my sanity.

I finally nail the awesome job that I have been waiting for and proceed to start moving into my new apartment and I'm not there the entire time telling people where things go but I'm running around buying them food and things they want or need and at one point I get a snide remark from one of them saying, "thanks for asking everyone what they wanted before you left." I spent over $100 on 5 people for food in one day and they tried to tell me I was being inconsiderate! After that my room mate was gone for a little over a week and when he came back we had to move all of his stuff into the apartment. At this point every guy I know is being a total shit head in the fact that they are turning me on on purpose and then walking away, I'm frustrated with every one and I'm doing my best to learn everything I need for my new job.

That Sunday me and my roommate have an argument and I left the apartment to go for a drive because I no longer felt comfortable in the apartment. As I am turning around to head back my roommate calls my cell phone and asks if and when I'm coming home because he's worried about me. I tell him that I'm headed back and then I lose reception. I threw the phone to the side and then continue driving. At the last curve in the set of curves I had been going through I underestimated how sharp it was and my two right tires hit gravel. I panicked and hit the brakes, causing my rear breaks to lock and at 50 miles and hour I started rolling. I rolled and I rolled and I rolled. I ended up rolling my car almost 7 times; the last roll was end over end. I blacked out for maybe thirty seconds at the very end of the crash and when I woke I unbuckled and thumped onto the ground and crawled out only to find that I could not find my phone. I dove back to the car and searched through the shattered glass and couldn't find it. I was starting to feel my injuries at this point and being out in the middle of nowhere I knew I wouldn't get far walking at night, so I screamed I screamed louder then I had ever screamed in my life. A car ended up coming by and stopped and I used one of their phones to call my step mom, (the only phone number I could remember at the time), and then tried to insist that the lady who had stopped take me to my roommate. In the end she went and told my roommate herself where I was and what had happened. By the time I got to the emergency room he was there. In this past week and a half I think things have calmed but now I have no car and I have a really cheap replacement phone with none of the phone numbers I used to have and I can hardly use my left side. I did manage to walk away from the accident without a single broken bone, but I do have some major bruising and a sprained left hand and shoulder and the worst pain in my collar bone.

I just wanted to rant it all out and I feel better now.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Kara Mano Iru; Jul 1, 2006 at 12:53 PM.
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2006, 09:44 PM #2 of 5
Omg, so you're the one that got in the car accident. I remember reading about this sometime ago, but I'd forgotten who'd written it. How are you doing with your injuries now?

I really hope things get better for you. It sucks having what seems like a whole lot of stuff falling apart on your in a short amount of time. I hope all your friends stop being idiots now. The fact that you ran around and bought food for your friends is extremely nice of you. I know some people that wouldn't help people that turn their backs like that.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kara Mano Iru
Carob Nut

Member 27513

Level 4.03

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 07:35 AM Local time: Jun 29, 2006, 04:35 AM #3 of 5
I always help my friends no matter whether it puts me in the poor house or not. As far as the injuries, I'm doing good, I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon to get things checked again. I need some physical therapy but I seem to be on the up. Besides, I'm Lara Croft with God Mode on, how much sexier could I hope to be?

How ya doing, buddy?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 30, 2006, 10:56 AM Local time: Jun 30, 2006, 08:56 AM #4 of 5
I'm glad you're doing alot better.....

but....

you really need to read what you just posted because you don't know who's going to read it or who will come across it...and yes, you probably know who I am and I know who you are, as well as who one of my closest friends is as well

Your accident...alot of people were worried about you and you didn't even make it seem like that big of a deal. You rolled and alot of crap happened and you're acting like it was just a bee sting.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kara Mano Iru
Carob Nut

Member 27513

Level 4.03

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2006, 12:52 PM Local time: Jul 1, 2006, 09:52 AM #5 of 5
I'm going to assume you understand I'm ranting... I don't want to have to kill you...

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Too much of the bad stuff