Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Do you correct people?

projectg
Carob Nut

Member 3209

Level 6.19

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2006, 12:59 PM Local time: Jul 21, 2006, 11:59 AM #51 of 54
I only really correct people when it comes to gaming topics, ie. its Wii now, not Revolution. Other than that, I've grown accustomed to people misusing words/pronounciations. Usually when I go to correct them, I just straight up tell them, its 'this' not 'that'. No harm, no foul.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Domino
-

Member 1180

Level 28.87

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2006, 05:10 PM Local time: Jul 21, 2006, 11:10 PM #52 of 54
I only correct my sister. It annoys the hell outta her, and I enjoy doing it.
Well, I also correct other people, but only if they get something completely wrong, otherwise i just ignore the mistake/incorect information. Sometimes it can be too much hassle to correct the mistakes of people who think that they are right.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
elwe
Hippos and Gelatin

Member 1354

Level 22.29

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2006, 05:31 PM Local time: Jul 21, 2006, 05:31 PM #53 of 54
I usually don't correct people, but when someone's making the same errors over and over, I'll probably say something, although I try not to offend that person in the process. As for being corrected--I actully like it, as long as the person who corrects me isn't all obnoxious about it. After all, this prevents me from making the same mistakes in the future.

I was speaking idiomatically.
galador
Chocobo

Member 652

Level 10.31

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2006, 10:16 PM Local time: Jul 21, 2006, 10:16 PM #54 of 54
I don't correct people, unless they just like make a huge glaring mistake. I may cringe on the inside, but I usually won't say anything aobut it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Do you correct people?