Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2008, 09:44 AM #2526 of 3609
So much for the DQ ending for Mayweather/Show:

The rules for the Floyd Mayweather vs. Big Show match at WrestleMania 24 this Sunday have been announced. The match has no rules and can end in a pin, submission or knockout.

I guess it will be a no-contest?

Most amazing jew boots
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2008, 10:51 AM #2527 of 3609
So much for the DQ ending for Mayweather/Show:

The rules for the Floyd Mayweather vs. Big Show match at WrestleMania 24 this Sunday have been announced. The match has no rules and can end in a pin, submission or knockout.

I guess it will be a no-contest?
The match has no rules and can end in a pin, submission or knockout.
Proof now that Mayfaker will win, which is a damn shame because I'd bet there would be a bigger reaction if the Big Show won.

How ya doing, buddy?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2008, 10:00 PM #2528 of 3609
Yep, someone will screw Big Show over setting up a feud for him to resolve at Backlash.

HoF on now, let's see if any TNA wrestlers are there

Oh I think the Rock's going to make a comeback of some sorts... that look on his face.. he's remembering what it's like.. Yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see a final match out of him at some point.

lol One More Match chant.... ooooh yeah....

That whole segment was just hilarity.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by dagget; Mar 29, 2008 at 10:13 PM.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2008, 10:14 PM Local time: Mar 29, 2008, 08:14 PM #2529 of 3609
It doesn't matter how many years he was away, The Rock will always be the best person on the mic.

Wow...Cena just got booed...by like..the ENTIRE crowd.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Slash; Mar 29, 2008 at 10:42 PM.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 06:53 PM #2530 of 3609
Looks like the WWE is keeping tight shift on making sure WWE and TNA stars don't socialize.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Kevin Nash was telling many people that he was hanging out with WWE friends despite WWE telling its roster not to socialize with anyone from TNA this week. We are aware of reports of tons of WWE and TNA stars hanging out in the Orlando area, including Jeff Jarrett and John Laurinaitis spotted talking at the Orlando airport.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 07:11 PM #2531 of 3609
So Jeff Jarrett is a hypocrite, and that's not surprising with Kevin Nash since you've got HBK and HHH there as well. I wonder if Scott Hall made an appearance.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 08:05 PM Local time: Mar 30, 2008, 06:05 PM #2532 of 3609
Spoiler:

At least Kane got some kind of singles gold ever since I think 2K3

AND

Spoiler:

I SO didn't see CM Punk taking MITB so he won't be cashing that in tonight unless they want to put him as the top dog on RAW

Then again, CM Punk and Orton would make a VERY interesting feud. But it probably won't happen even though I'm sure he'd be much more humble than Lesnar with a super fast push

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Slash; Mar 30, 2008 at 08:11 PM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 08:08 PM #2533 of 3609
Wow...Cena just got booed...by like..the ENTIRE crowd.
I wish I watched that so I could see Cena try to not show that it bothers him.

I was speaking idiomatically.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 08:20 PM #2534 of 3609
Spoiler:

At least Kane got some kind of singles gold ever since I think 2K3

AND

Spoiler:

I SO didn't see CM Punk taking MITB so he won't be cashing that in tonight unless they want to put him as the top dog on RAW

Then again, CM Punk and Orton would make a VERY interesting feud. But it probably won't happen even though I'm sure he'd be much more humble than Lesnar with a super fast push
Spoiler:

When you look at it, Punk was the best choice given 1) current suspensions, 2) humbleness, 3) momentum/popularity and 4) wrestling skill. I would have thought Kennedy would have won it but I guess the bad rap he got early in the year stopped that.

Thing is though, the MITB title shot has ALWAYS gotten a person to win the gold. Now, maybe Punk will use it for an ECW title shot to really raise the value of the ECW brand. I can't forsee Punk winning either of the two main brand titles. So that might mean that option 3, Punk losing the title shot, will occur.

Most amazing jew boots
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 08:55 PM Local time: Mar 30, 2008, 06:55 PM #2535 of 3609
Spoiler:
Wait...the ECW brand has actual value?

And storm, Cena said the way the fans felt about him are irrelevant because they aren't there for him, but they are there to show respect to the hall of fame.

FELIPE NO
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 09:30 PM #2536 of 3609
Spoiler:

When you look at it, Punk was the best choice given 1) current suspensions, 2) humbleness, 3) momentum/popularity and 4) wrestling skill. I would have thought Kennedy would have won it but I guess the bad rap he got early in the year stopped that.

Thing is though, the MITB title shot has ALWAYS gotten a person to win the gold. Now, maybe Punk will use it for an ECW title shot to really raise the value of the ECW brand. I can't forsee Punk winning either of the two main brand titles. So that might mean that option 3, Punk losing the title shot, will occur.

Spoiler:
You trying to say CM Punk is humble!? Good one!
[

Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 09:33 PM #2537 of 3609
Spoiler:
Cena didn't WIN!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Greatest Wrestlemania evar!!!!

Spoiler:
Was hoping Flair would win, then walk away, but oh well.

I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 09:50 PM #2538 of 3609
Spoiler:
Cena didn't WIN!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Greatest Wrestlemania evar!!!!

Spoiler:
Was hoping Flair would win, then walk away, but oh well.
Spoiler:
What I'm REALLY surprised at is what the main event is...

EDIT: Just noticed that my spoiler tag doesn't show up in the latest 5 posts, so I took out some of my spoiler.

Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 09:53 PM #2539 of 3609
Spoiler:
Was hoping for the massive swerve is all...Everyone knew 6 months ago his last match would be at Wrestlemania.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 11:35 PM #2540 of 3609
some thoughts

Spoiler:
wm 24 was pretty terrible
-botches everywhere, mainly the mitb, spots were missed, obvious miscommunication, very slow pace
-the jbl vs finlay did nothing interesting, but I kinda like jbl so its nice seeing him win
-the flair match started good then slowed down with some slowtime and botches, ending was sweet in a mature way
-batista vs umaga match was terrible, Umaga is really great wrestler and did most of the interesting stuff, batista just pulled a superman act at the end and messed up his finisher
-triple threat was awkward cause the crowd was null to all 3 guys, but I was hoping to see orton win cause I dont care for the other 2. It was a good paced match, but the crowd kinda killed it.
-main event, bah I was hopibng edge would win but it was obvious who would win, Im kinda surpried this one headlined
-floyd mayweather match, I didnt care for this, but thats just me, all me and my friends did were just make racist comments at the tv screen during the match cause were stupid assholes and the match was stupid
-divas match = cigarette break, but I dont smoke so I just sat outside

Last edited by Darsh; Mar 30, 2008 at 11:40 PM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2008, 12:21 AM #2541 of 3609
Spoiler:
Eh well..well.. Neither did Cena or HHH win. I don't mind Orton being champion so it's all good.

Kane is the ECW champion. . :/ It's better than nothing I guess.

How ya doing, buddy?
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2008, 05:57 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2008, 11:57 AM #2542 of 3609
Spoiler:

How can they have screwed the MITB bank match up like that.

They had 2 choices:

a) Kennedy win.

b) Jericho win and turn heel, start trash talking like he used to.

BUT NO they went for the third option.

c) Faggotry.

Thanks alot Vince.

Barring Cena losing that was probably the worst Paperview I have ever seen; period.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2008, 09:41 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2008, 07:41 AM #2543 of 3609
The one nice thing about WM24 were the promos.

Sad I only actually saw one real one

YouTube Video
YouTube Video
YouTube Video

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2008, 09:52 AM #2544 of 3609
Hm...

Spoiler:

Originally reports were that the Triple threat was going to be the main event. More than likely though, they either changed the ending so that Cena/Trips didn't win and (possibly) had to change the order of the matches (or perhaps they changed both) so that fans could go home happy with a face (Undertaker) winning.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2008, 09:56 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2008, 07:56 AM #2545 of 3609
Spoiler:

I think the Taker/Edge match had more hype than the Triple Threat because with Taker, there were rumors going around that he eventually plans to retire and originally I think he wanted to have Kane give him the WM loss but Kane denied it saying that it wouldn't be right. So I'm curious to know if Taker might retire being undefeated at WM.

But I have to say, who ever came up with the idea to keep Taker undefeated was a genius.

I think its funny that WCW had amazing talent on their roster (Austin, Taker) but just couldn't utilize them.

Additional Spam:
And I also don't think we'll ever be seeing Goldberg in TNA

Originally Posted by Goldberg
"TNA totally blows, man. I don't think they have a clue as to what people want to see, I think. They've got a very clouded vision. Right after the Benoit death, WWE and TNA had an opportunity to 'make it right.' They had an opportunity, they had everyone's attention and what does TNA do? They go out and sign Pacman Jones. That in itself, in a nutshell, describes TNA's mentality. That as a viable option for Goldberg? Absolutely not. Those guys don't deserve to have me on their program"

Last edited by Slash; Mar 31, 2008 at 09:59 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2008, 10:03 AM #2546 of 3609
Well, guess Mania 24 wasn't all fun and games:

"
Here's another report on the situation, courtesy of ProWrestling.NET. They are also claiming that some sort of fireworks accident occurred at the end of the show. EMTs were reportedly called to the scene. One witness account is saying that a fireworks line broke and the spinning fireworks landed on some fans in the upper deck.
"

Supposedly some people who were there verified this. But ya know how rumors start. I guess we'll wait and see if this is true.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2008, 10:11 AM #2547 of 3609
Nobody gives a shit about Goldberg anymore. He never sticks around. He can talk shit about WWE and TNA but at least the wrestlers are putting on a show and not being some deserter like he is >____________>.

Most amazing jew boots
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2008, 04:42 PM #2548 of 3609
Spoiler:

How can they have screwed the MITB bank match up like that.

They had 2 choices:

a) Kennedy win.

b) Jericho win and turn heel, start trash talking like he used to.

BUT NO they went for the third option.

c) Faggotry.

Thanks alot Vince.

Barring Cena losing that was probably the worst Paperview I have ever seen; period.

Spoiler:
They ALWAYS go with Faggotry when it comes to storylines.

I read that Oddsmaker.com were actually taking bets on Wrestlemania last night... Isn't that a bit much like betting against Rocky in Rocky III?

I'm actually halfway looking forward to Raw tonight, to see what directions people are going after Mania.. oh and expect a Draft Lottery again, maybe April 21st.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2008, 07:01 PM Local time: Mar 31, 2008, 05:01 PM #2549 of 3609
Should it be morbidly Ironic that during that stray pyro, takers music was playing?

TMZ Video: Default Video Player

I was speaking idiomatically.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2008, 08:10 PM #2550 of 3609
My thoughts on Wrestlemania 24:

Spoiler:
Is it just me or was this Money in the Bank the most boring thus far? Jeff Hardy was out due to suspension, and then about halfway into the match Shelton Benjamin got taken out as well. However, I was a bit surprised that CM Punk ended up winning it. Since I doubt they'll take the ECW title off of Kane (which is awesome, it's about time he got some gold again), Punk will go after Orton...I guarantee it.

Oh man, I feel really bad that I called how HBK was gonna win. I damn near shed a tear after watching Flair walk away.

Thank you Orton for making sure Cena did not walk away with the title! Not only that, but you even pinned him! XD

Taker, 16-0...awesome match. At least the 2nd half of the show was more interesting this time.

One thing pisses me off though, and that was match placement. How in the hell did the HBK/Flair match ended up earlier in the night? Big Show/Mayfaker ended up being after the WWE Triple Threat match...and damn it, it was predicted again after that stipulation. If Big Show had won, it would've been great.

Edit: Holy shit, look who's back!!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by SuperSonic; Mar 31, 2008 at 08:18 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread