Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] ~~~Predestination

Aardark
Combustion or something and so on, fuck it

Member 10

Level 40.02

Feb 2006

Old Jan 6, 2017, 05:43 PM Local time: Jan 7, 2017, 12:43 AM #1 of 2
~~~Predestination

Hello friend. As you're one of like five people who will ever read this, please feel free to treat this as a personal movie recommendation from me to you:

YouTube Video

PREDESTINATION! It's a good time travel movie (whoa?!), and it's based on a story by Robert Heinlein called All You Zombies.

Have you seen this movie yet? If not, maybe you can TIME TRAVEL back to 2014 and see it in a movie theater. Or use Netflix or whatever it is that people do.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Nothing wrong with not being strong
Nothing says we need to beat what's wrong
Nothing manmade remains made long
That's a debt we can't back out of
Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Jan 6, 2017, 06:53 PM #2 of 2
Oddly enough this was already on my to-watch list!

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] ~~~Predestination