Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Have you/would you stay with someone if they cheated?

SlightlyOddGuy
The Higher Cow

Member 14439

Level 3.73

Oct 2006

Old Oct 25, 2006, 02:28 AM #1 of 136
First, I would never get sexually involved with my girlfriend. At all. However, if my [future] girlfriend did cheat on me, I'd leave her. She would have forfieted my trust, and there are consequences to that. So that's what I'd do if she wasn't repentant.

If she was repentant, I'd forgive her, but then I'd still leave her. Anyway, that's my thought on it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Vive le roi.

Last edited by SlightlyOddGuy; Oct 25, 2006 at 02:37 AM.
SlightlyOddGuy
The Higher Cow

Member 14439

Level 3.73

Oct 2006

Old Oct 25, 2006, 09:53 AM #2 of 136
Quote:
Is this some sort of religious thing?
Indeed it is.

Quote:
It is naive to think that trust is unbreakable and that your significant other or better half will remain eternally faithful.
So many of the marraiges I know of are actually this way. Of course, if someone's "religious", then that gives them incentive to be this way.

So that's the way I look at it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Vive le roi.
SlightlyOddGuy
The Higher Cow

Member 14439

Level 3.73

Oct 2006

Old Oct 26, 2006, 09:41 AM #3 of 136
Quote:
Hope you look for girls who share your views, then,
Yeah, me too.

Quote:
otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time.
A few minutes isn't overly terrible.

How ya doing, buddy?
Vive le roi.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Have you/would you stay with someone if they cheated?