Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Rant] Bullshit gaming, you know how it is.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Jun 10, 2010, 10:49 PM Local time: Jun 10, 2010, 09:49 PM #1 of 56
I also remember using Throw Stone a lot as a squire when trying to "Yell" up my team but I doubt this fight would allow that.
Sure it does, and it's the easiest and most consistent way of beating it during an LLG too. (That or the Hamedo thing)

If you move away and do the move, after a few back and forths you'll start getting the occasional double turn and it just balloons from there. And the speed bonus carries through to the second half and it makes it completely trivial. It is the perfect cop-out tactic if you can't beat it legit since Yell doesn't take much in the way of squire JP either. And if you're still struggling for some god awful reason you can just use Accumulate a few times in between there and really wreck shop.

Additional Spam:
and I think when you hit Chapter 4 you get a really good ability, but I can't remember what it is. Been a loooong time.
Scream. Self buff Brave, Speed, Attack and Magic.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor; Jun 10, 2010 at 11:18 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Rant] Bullshit gaming, you know how it is.