Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Rant] Bullshit gaming, you know how it is.

SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Jun 10, 2010, 08:17 PM #1 of 56
Are you doing the battle where it starts off with just Ramza vs. Weigraf? IIRC the trick to beating him is using the Squire ability that increases your speed, and just do it like 30 times until you're getting 5+ turns in a row, then just wail on him.

I'm assuming LeHah's referring to picking up Ultima off the demons, but from what I remember Ultima isn't super hot in FFT. Again, if I remember correctly Ramza's Squire class has a new ability unlock with every story Chapter, and I think when you hit Chapter 4 you get a really good ability, but I can't remember what it is. Been a loooong time.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Jun 12, 2010, 12:55 PM #2 of 56
Scream. Self buff Brave, Speed, Attack and Magic.
Ah, that's right. I remember thinking it was some kind of Buff, but couldn't remember what. I think I usually rolled with Ramza as either a Monk or Knight (I think Monk) with his Squire as his secondary and usually tore shit up. Fuck, this is making me want to go play the PSP version I got distracted from

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Rant] Bullshit gaming, you know how it is.