Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS2] Kingdom Hearts 2

plutoknight
Syklis Green

Member 712

Level 7.46

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 08:46 AM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 08:46 AM #351 of 994
Originally Posted by Inhert
is the anti-form the one that
Spoiler:
you turn like an heartless and go like in a rampage? because I turn into that one time in the black and white world
Spoiler:
Yep, you lose both party members, turn into a Shadow/Heartless looking version of your self, and take 150% or 200% more damage.
Happened to me too while fighting the stupid Car Heartless in the Timeless River. MAN I hate those.

IGN Declared Clinically Insane by GAmeFAQs Forum-goers
http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2006/040106a.html

Yes, its an April Fools(ish) Story (might be true to an extent :P), but its still funny if you cant get enough of IGN Bashing.

FELIPE NO
Emeralda
Duwa

Member 4428

Level 2.74

Apr 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 09:42 AM #352 of 994
I just got the game but I've only had time to play for around 3 hrs but I'm not done with that all-so-famous intro with roxas.
I was able to gather around 1600 munny during that job quest but when ollette gave me the pouch it was 5000 right? What if I gathered more munny, how much would it have been then, or is it always 5000?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Elrasiel
Take A Last Stand - X3

Member 4186

Level 13.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 02:40 PM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 11:40 AM #353 of 994
I think it will always be 5000.
When do I get the drives wisdom and brave? I'm still confused about that.

@plutoknight
lol thats a good one! And it's actually true. That's like giving FFVII a 7.5 and FFX-2 a 9.0 but fans can be pretty retarded too if you look that certain fanpages and gamesites where giving FFX-2 a better score than FFX. Just complete morons would think that way...

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Elrasiel; Apr 1, 2006 at 02:54 PM.
KNanakase
Old-Timer

Member 1241

Level 1.21

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 03:24 PM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 02:24 PM #354 of 994
Quote:
I was able to gather around 1600 munny during that job quest but when ollette gave me the pouch it was 5000 right? What if I gathered more munny, how much would it have been then, or is it always 5000?
Like Elrasiel said, it'll always be 5000. On the other hand the max you can make by actually doing those jobs is 2000, and when you reach this amount you'll automatically stop.

Quote:
When do I get the drives wisdom and brave? I'm still confused about that.
You get Brave form when you first get your new clothes at Yen Sid's place. The name was changed to Valor in the NA version for some reason. I don't remember when you get Wisdom form, though. You get Master form when:

Spoiler:
You reunite with Mickey in Hollow Bastion

There's nowhere I can't reach.
JazzFlight
Super Furry Animal

Member 17

Level 29.62

Feb 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 03:44 PM #355 of 994
I'm after the semi-half-way point.

Spoiler:
...where now you have to re-visit all the worlds.

And I'm loving this game immensely. There is just so much to do. I want to master the synthesize system, fill in all of the Jiminy Journal, and get all the Gummi pieces (with S ranking on the missions).

This game blows the first one away.

I can't really go back to the first one due to the claustrophobic level design. The sequel really opened up the areas, or at least made them feel more open. Plus, the story is so much better.

KH1 felt like a rough draft of the dark/light idea. I mean, it was just Ansem going on about the darkness of the darkest dark in the heartless darkness, and Sora going on about the light of the lightness that will never go out. Very generic terms.

At least with KH2 there are more solidified ideas put into place with the Nobodies.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Freddy Krueger
Good Chocobo

Member 1982

Level 18.37

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 04:51 PM #356 of 994
I'm playing it right now and I was thinking "Man the way Cid sounds is totally different from what I expected" then are started to think who would be great for cid's voice. Anyone else think Bruce Willis would make a pretty damn cool Cid?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 04:53 PM #357 of 994
Amazing. Somehow they managed to make Auron even cooler. He really needs his own game.

And the boss battles continue to get better and better. I was wondering how they could top the fight in Beast's Castle, but the Hydra battle completely blew it away.

There's something that I've noticed that's been bugging me, but I was hesitant to bring it up, being a rather touchy subject. I showed it to someone else first though, and he was able to spot the same thing.

It has to do with one of the wallpapers Kairi submitted in the thread. There's a pic from the intro, where it zooms in on Sora and Kairi holding hands. Well, what I noticed is that on her leg, where there should be the trademark shorts, is instead bare skin.

Instead, it looks like she's got panties on. So what's the deal, did Kairi's japanese design end up being a bit too risque, so Square USA added in some fabric?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Interrobang
What I learned in Boating Class is

Member 411

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 05:08 PM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 04:08 PM #358 of 994
Quote:
you must be in the FINAL WORLD to get it
No, you don't. You simply have to Drive after
Spoiler:
the "fight" with Roxas.

Originally Posted by JazzFlight
fill in all of the Jiminy Journal
Hahahaha. Good luck on that. Especially if you suck at skateboarding, as I do.

Most amazing jew boots
Motsy
Everyday a new adventure

Member 369

Level 13.25

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 05:13 PM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 02:13 PM #359 of 994
Originally Posted by SOLDIER
There's something that I've noticed that's been bugging me, but I was hesitant to bring it up, being a rather touchy subject. I showed it to someone else first though, and he was able to spot the same thing.

It has to do with one of the wallpapers Kairi submitted in the thread. There's a pic from the intro, where it zooms in on Sora and Kairi holding hands. Well, what I noticed is that on her leg, where there should be the trademark shorts, is instead bare skin.

Instead, it looks like she's got panties on. So what's the deal, did Kairi's japanese design end up being a bit too risque, so Square USA added in some fabric?
... :|

Anyway, is it just me or is Timeless River the best world ever?

FELIPE NO
LS

Purple

Member 509

Level 21.05

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 05:20 PM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 06:20 AM #360 of 994
Best world ever = World that never was

There was one fight there where i was like "OMG DEEP DIVE" Yeah Kingdom Hearts 2 is really a great game, too bad it was short, and the Story was really cluttered up in the end

Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 05:22 PM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 02:22 PM #361 of 994

Actually, that's really how it's supposed to be.

http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.games.../art/kairi.jpg

How ya doing, buddy?
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 06:23 PM #362 of 994
Not really. The pic you showed has the fabric covering her leg, but in that pic I linked, it's bare skin. I don't know, maybe it's the lighting, but that's how it looks. Perhaps Kairi Li can elaborate?

I have access to Disney Castle, but I'm in a bit of a dilemna. I want to take this game nice and slow, considering how long the wait has been. But I wonder if I'm going too slowly or too fast. And with AC out this month, I wonder if I'll even finish before the movie (or even reach you-know-who).

By the way, to get 100%, does that include beating Sephiroth?

I'm also told that Cook does a really good Tifa, which is nice to hear.

LS

Purple

Member 509

Level 21.05

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 06:29 PM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 07:29 AM #363 of 994
You can get 100% even without being Sephiroth, Beating him is just a matter of "I beat sephiroth" I could be wrong though, since i did actually beat him and got 100% at the end.

Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 06:38 PM #364 of 994
I've gotten to Hercules world and I have 11 hrs in.
Damn do the enemies ever get stronger, those fat heartless are so annoying this time. More than before!
I think I died like three times trying to get away from the cave. I definitly need more practice >_<

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

New Record!
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 06:53 PM #365 of 994
hmm no SOLRDIEr she still have is the fabric under her "skirt" it,s just the lighting that seem tos how it's bare skin...

oh and btw to talk about AC voice acor, for now the only one I really like is Tifa, which is really good for me (because that's my favorite character). Cloud is a little too flat, he doesn't give nay emotion in his speach and the voice is a little off I think... For Sephiroth I like the sound of the voice, but for what I heard, he doesn't "play it" good enough >.>

oh and MY GOD! I just can't stand Aeris in this game ; ; (make me so so sad) I so love this character but just because of that girl that totally destroy the character, now I just want to slap her so she just Sut up >.<

I'm just happy that she say like only 3-4 line in the movie. They just must! include the VO in the AC dvd >.>

BIGWORM
"You're falling behind, mercenary."

Member 378

Level 26.39

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 11:22 PM #366 of 994
I just have a general question:

Spoiler:
What the hell happened to Roxas after he rescued Sora and the gang back in the mansion? Was he just absorbed back into Sora's being, or what?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
[ SCHWARZE-5 - Helger Collins ]
rpgcrazied
Good Chocobo

Member 540

Level 19.15

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 11:36 PM #367 of 994
heh, seph kicked my ass at lvl 55.

and yes, if you want to complete the journal, you have to fight/beat him

Most amazing jew boots
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 12:03 AM #368 of 994
Rikku, Yuna and (other FFX-II girl) confuse the hell out of me.

LS

Purple

Member 509

Level 21.05

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 12:06 AM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 01:06 PM #369 of 994
Paine They had minor rules, well other than being cute.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
plutoknight
Syklis Green

Member 712

Level 7.46

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 01:05 AM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 01:05 AM #370 of 994
24 hours in....

Spoiler:
The World that Never Was is, by far, the coolest world so far. It beats out Hollow Bastion from KHI by a longshot.

I'm a little confused though, is there 2 ways you can enter "The World that Never was"? It appeared on the World Map at the same time Twilight Town suddenly became blocked (by a Gummi route), but I didn't try to enter it via the World Map; I entered through Twilight Town...
Just found it odd.
Still so much to discover >.> I saved in "Twilight's Call" and can't play for a while now ....must.....find.....Kairi......

Also, is it possible to revisit Space Paranoids or Timeless River?

Meh, just as a warning to everyone, Atlantica is evil......it and its stupid pre-requisites for each level...

soulsteelgray
And now for something new

Member 451

Level 18.41

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 01:28 AM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 12:28 AM #371 of 994
Originally Posted by plutoknight
Meh, just as a warning to everyone, Atlantica is evil......it and its stupid pre-requisites for each level...
I'm in love with Atlantica because I love The Little Mermaid. It's such a rush to hear Part of Your World.

Though I'll agree that the requirements are annoying.

Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 02:14 AM #372 of 994
Anyone get a look at tonight's Gamehead at Spike TV. It was pretty much dedicated to promoting Kingdom Hearts II. The host went with BVG's producer (who was surprisingly hot) around Disney World as they talked about each of the worlds. It was pretty cheesy (costumed mascots) and full of shameless marketing ("the game is 50 hours even if you go through it quickly, 80 if you do everything". "The script is the size of a phonebook"), it did a good job to hype the game.

Even better was an interview with some of the VA's, including Haley Joel Osment ("it feels like it's been years since I played Sora"), Gwendolyne Yao (Paine), who mentioned that she loved KH2's Paine on the account that she was "cuter and had smaller boobs".

Then there was the one with Rachel Leigh Cook, in which she mentioned how because she loved being able to play a girl who could kick ass, practiced a lot on how she should sound when throwing a punch or getting hit in return. You hear that Suvari? This is how an actress who actually cares about her character sounds like.

Despite all that, Gamehead still gave "Game of the Week" to Godfather, and not the game they've spent the last 30 minutes promoting. :doh:

Oh, and I totally experienced what happens sometimes when you lose to a boss. I refuse to give it away, but I recommend you try losing purposely (it was Cerberus for me). You won't forget it.

How ya doing, buddy?
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 02:25 AM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 11:25 PM #373 of 994
Oh, and I totally experienced what happens sometimes when you lose to a boss. I refuse to give it away, but I recommend you try losing purposely (it was Cerberus for me). You won't forget it.
Spoiler:
Oh, you mean when King Mickey comes out to help? I had been ready to put down the controller for a bit when I lost a boss battle early in the game, but he came out instead.

Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 02:28 AM #374 of 994
Spoiler:
I wonder what the odds are of him showing up, what happens if you lose as Mickey, or if you beat the boss instead of reviving Sora (I stuck with the latter the first time). I also hope this option applies to the Organization members (or Sephiroth!!!)

Oh man, just when I was wondering how these guys could top themselves, this comes along.

Absolutely Brilliant.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 05:48 AM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 02:48 AM #375 of 994
Saw that one on PA, loved it! Winnie the Pooh, hardcore Badass!

Here's one from CtrlAltDel, and Lilah, by gods, is so much like me.

FELIPE NO

{ :: ~ Air - the 1000th Summer ~ :: }

:: That sea went on forever, into the blue distance ::
* That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead *

~ : Summer comes again, shining silver : ~
: When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky :

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS2] Kingdom Hearts 2