Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Live Concert -Valkyrie Profile- 2006 (Motoi Sakuraba)

Vkamicht
Chocobo

Member 431

Level 12.47

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 06:20 PM #1 of 3
Live Concert -Valkyrie Profile- 2006 (Motoi Sakuraba)

So I just checked Sakuraba's official website, and found the following update.

http://www.ms-motion.com/info-topics/Info_e.html

Quote:
I have not taken up any matter related to my job since this website has been set up, but this time I decided to inform you all as soon as possible, hoping that you will enjoy the news. I am really thankful for your continuous support.

■ Detailed information

2 years after the previous one, the Live Concert -Valkyrie Profile-2006 will be held to coincide with the release of the new title Valkyrie Profile 2 -Silmeria-. The ticket pre-sale will be first available from this website, before the general sale (on the 14th of May).
If this one doesn't get a DVD or CD release, like the 2nd concert didn't, I will do something very bad. I don't know what it is yet, but it won't be nice.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Godai
the best damn thing

Member 811

Level 20.71

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 01:49 AM #2 of 3
I somehow doubt this will get a CD/DVD, which is horrible. I wish I could go to the concert.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Mr. X
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1902

Level 21.68

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 02:29 PM #3 of 3
Originally Posted by Godai
I somehow doubt this will get a CD/DVD, which is horrible. I wish I could go to the concert.
Just wondering... Why exactly do you think this? I know the 2004 concert wasn't released, but it was also a rehash of many of the 2003 works. Motoi Sakuraba and Team Entertainment seem to be going out to release as much Valkyrie Profile CDs as possible. You have the Valkyrie Profile Lenneth Original Soundtrack (basically a reprint of Valkyrie Profile Original Soundtrack with some remastering), the Valkyrie Profile Arrange Album reprint, and you will almost have the Valkryei Profile Silmeria Original Soundtrack. I'm personally confident that it'll be released as a CD and maybe DVD, given there'll be three other VP releases and this will finish the set. Perhaps I'm assuming too much.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Live Concert -Valkyrie Profile- 2006 (Motoi Sakuraba)