Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 284 Voting/WEEK 285 Nominating

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2014, 12:46 PM 1 #26 of 27
So I know noms are closed buuuuuuut in case you want to overlook that and get an 8th song in:

Album: Continue? Philly Under Fire
Artist: Shnabubula
Track Title: Philadelphia Under Attack
Track #: 2
Year: 2014
Source: Bandcamp

If not, consider it my nom for week 286.

How ya doing, buddy?
Check out my original music at my Soundcloud page!

Latest music rips (updated January 10, 2012):

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Play-Asia - Japanese CDs, game soundtracks, game imports, & more

Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Mar 19, 2014, 08:05 PM #27 of 27
Drakken YOU BEAT ME TO IT. I was going to nominate something from that album, but I wanted to wait since I had just nominated something else by Shnabubula for week 284. (thank you for -existing- shnabubula)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 284 Voting/WEEK 285 Nominating