Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer
Star Trek 24 25.26%
Star Wars 46 48.42%
Both 11 11.58%
Neither 14 14.74%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Star Trek VS Star Wars
Closed Thread

Taterdemalion
Chocobo

Member 1827

Level 12.61

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 10:22 AM #76 of 84
I like Star Wars because it has lightsabers that WOOOM WOOOM.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
ArrowHead
Scadian Canadian

Member 2020

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:19 AM #77 of 84
I never really liked Babylon 5. To me, it was too much like Star Trek: Deep Space Nine... only more boring and with less impressive costumes/makeup/special effects.

Anyway, I like both Star Trek and Star Wars... Star Wars for its flair and Star Trek for being so utterly cerebral.

How ya doing, buddy?
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:26 AM #78 of 84
If Star Trek were cerebral - there would be nearly no one watching it

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:32 AM #79 of 84
After seeing this conversation, I agree with LeHah. It was the foolish man who built his house upon sand. The fact of the matter is that both shows make up shit we've never heard of, so that whole smart idea goes out the window. I mean, who here knows about measuring a parsec on a kessel run or how warp coils are built on starships? Just enjoy the shows is the point of why their made in the first place.

FELIPE NO
Taterdemalion
Chocobo

Member 1827

Level 12.61

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:34 AM #80 of 84
Originally Posted by LeHah
If Star Trek were cerebral - there would be nearly no one watching it
If that's the case then I suppose Star Trek's been cerebral for many years now.

How ya doing, buddy?
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:35 AM #81 of 84
Making snide remarks towards a better statement just shows you have nothing to say.

Shut up and get the fuck out.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
GarretThe Thief
The TS master

Member 192

Level 10.26

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:43 AM #82 of 84
Thought I have not been posting here recently I have been watching it closely and this argument is more on LeHah’s side then anyone else’s. However Borg1982 what your saying is that a classroom which consists of what? Only 20 to 30 kids and your willing to say that they represent what every other kid on the world is thinking in that age group? I have watched star trek since I can remember and apparently before I can remember, I still watch it and have seen every episode to date and all of them are reruns but I still watch them all the same because I like them. I understand almost everything they say too when the go on techno babbling. It is hard for some to understand yes but that doesn’t take away from the rest dose it? And when they do give some crazy explanation on how to fix a problem they give examples that we would understand. My views on star wars is a little one sided, I’m not big on star wars I like the action in it, but I prefer star trek because they deal with situations that one might face daily not once in a hundred years kinda thing. And when I was five years old I loved star trek because it was fun and exciting, I didn’t understand a word they said back then but still enjoyed it all the same, So what? And Shonos is right the technology the had on OST was for the most part only Ideas and now most of it reality, though we don’t have transporters or holodecks we are still trying to develop them. One thing I have noticed in this entire conversation is that Kids are ones we are discussing liking one over the other. What about the teens and adults in the world? You’ll find that a lot of them will give very good answers as to why they like one over the other and not give an answer with just fun and excitement.
And Borg1982 when you said “I’m done fueling your mass immaturity maybe you should look at your own post and see who’s being more immature .

Originally Posted by Borg1982
I don't like Trek because it is "smart".
So you don’t like it because you cant comprehend it?

And I hope I never get on your bad side Lehah

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:59 AM #83 of 84
Now that youre here Garret, I believe it would be a good time to close this thread and be done with the topic. Borg is unable to do anything except repeat banalities and we're almost completely off topic anyway

How ya doing, buddy?
GarretThe Thief
The TS master

Member 192

Level 10.26

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 01:10 PM #84 of 84
Agreed

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Star Trek VS Star Wars