Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I can't dance, going to clubbing

gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Jul 9, 2006, 10:32 PM #26 of 99
bat her...?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Thanks to Fjordor for the funny image!
Dee
Dive for your memory

Member 1285

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Jul 9, 2006, 11:30 PM Local time: Jul 9, 2006, 11:30 PM #27 of 99
That sounds weird. If she wants to cuddle with you then, for me, that's a sure sign she likes you. I personally wouldn't get physically intimate with someone unless I like him. Maybe she thought that kissing was too soon or moving too fast. I wouldn't think too much on it. Instead, focus on how to deal with the situation next, like asking her out, etc. until she is comfortable to kiss. Asking is very polite. Pat yourself on the back for that!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
ieatjackets
Carob Nut

Member 1297

Level 5.35

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2006, 05:04 AM #28 of 99
In my experience girls aren't anxious to kiss early in the morning because their breath stinks, so that may very well be the reason. I've had many a hot night of sex (involving kissing of course) and then being rejected when I leaned in for a kiss in the morning. Some girls will tell you that their breath stinks and they don't want to kiss you and others will just rather let you sweat it out. Also your breath prolly stunk too.

But I have to ask you a question, what's your deal with asking? Show a little confidence and make a move. If she doesn't want to, she'll just tell you no. It's not a big deal. There's a very good chance she was put off just because you asked.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Get paid $30 an hour testing video games. Check it out.
Game Tester's Guide
How Unfortunate
Ghost

Member 4460

Level 13.04

Apr 2006

Old Jul 10, 2006, 08:12 PM #29 of 99
Originally Posted by gaming
bat her...?
Don't u be touchin' me woman!

Or maybe I meant playful slaps. Ya know.

I was speaking idiomatically.
gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 02:28 AM #30 of 99
Hmmm...
We went to the cinemas today and saw a movie.
She told me that I was too young for her (I'm 25 and she's 27).

Am I doomed or is it a way to convince her?
I need help desperately... I really want to be with her. Being with her makes me really happy inside and I haven't had this feeling for a very long time...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 03:23 AM Local time: Jul 12, 2006, 02:23 AM #31 of 99
Pretend like you don't give a shit about her anymore. And act like she's too old. Say that you don't want to date an old bag like her anyways.

Wait a sec... dude, why are you 25 and asking a bunch of kids on a gaming message board for advice? This is blowing my mind.

Also, how is it that you got to be 25 years old and you still ask a girl for permission to kiss her? Never ask a girl that. Never ask, just act in confidence. Why didn't you make a move while you were getting some ass grabbage? It was right there on a silver platter, and you did nothing! Nothing says, "let's make a bad decision" like being in a drunk girl's bed and playing the cuddle game with bonus points for heavy petting.

FELIPE NO
BlueEdge
Chocobo

Member 7460

Level 12.76

May 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 08:27 AM #32 of 99
Do something special for her, see if you can win her over. Take her out on a magical date, candle light dinner, serenade the works! Picnic, watching the sunset/rise, you biking and her sitting on the back thing. Watch a movie, a chick flick unless she prefers otherwise, like if you can find one where the chick is older than all the better.

lol...i just thought of an idea (its cheesy, but it might work)
so let's say you watch notting hill (pretty good chick flick), at the end when he wants to ask her out, he says like "if i got down on my knees and begged you to reconsider" or something like that. so when the movie is done, ask the girl out like they did in the movie, using the exact lines. well depends if she likes the movie, but heck its an idea
But be yourself, tell her how you feel. If she still doesn't like you and can't get over the fact that you're younger than I don't think it'd work out that well anyways.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 09:14 AM Local time: Jul 12, 2006, 03:14 PM #33 of 99
Originally Posted by BlueEdge
Do something special for her, see if you can win her over. Take her out on a magical date, candle light dinner, serenade the works! Picnic, watching the sunset/rise, you biking and her sitting on the back thing. Watch a movie, a chick flick unless she prefers otherwise, like if you can find one where the chick is older than all the better.

lol...i just thought of an idea (its cheesy, but it might work)
so let's say you watch notting hill (pretty good chick flick), at the end when he wants to ask her out, he says like "if i got down on my knees and begged you to reconsider" or something like that. so when the movie is done, ask the girl out like they did in the movie, using the exact lines. well depends if she likes the movie, but heck its an idea
But be yourself, tell her how you feel. If she still doesn't like you and can't get over the fact that you're younger than I don't think it'd work out that well anyways.
If she was a man and you were a homo that might work, sure.

As was already said, you're 25 and asking for advice on dancing and dating and you asked a girl's permission to kiss her? What the hell have you been doing for the past 9 years? I assumed from the thread content and your terrible writing skills that you were about 16 or something. Maybe she's saying you're too young not because of your actual age but because you need to grow the hell up a bit.

I think you've blown it already with this girl. Your best bet is to move on and try to find someone more on your level.

How ya doing, buddy?
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 09:18 AM #34 of 99
Originally Posted by Methegelfling
Never ask a girl that. Never ask, just act in confidence.
That's hot.

But he's right. Just take her neanderthal-style. She'll like it. Although if she's telling you that you're too young, that's most likely a brush-off, unless you can convince her that you're more mature than other guys your age she knows. And boldly going for that kiss might be a good start.

gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 10:18 AM #35 of 99
I've been living under a box and studying for the past 9 years...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Plarom

I'm too busy being delicious.

Member 216

Level 27.89

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 11:22 AM #36 of 99
Originally Posted by MetheGelfling
Nothing says, "let's make a bad decision" like being in a drunk girl's bed and playing the cuddle game with bonus points for heavy petting.
I'm sitting in the middle of class and I seriously lol'd at that.

Saying that she's too old for you is merely an excuse. A 2 year difference is nothing. I doubt there will be anyway to lift this relationship out of the friendship level, but who knows..

She may have said you were 'too young' possibly because you asked for a kiss. Moreso, as Gelfling also said, she may think you were immature because you obviously had the golden opportunity infront of you, but neglected to act on it. You may be able to salvage this, but don't get your hopes up.

Next time you're with her, tell her exactly how you feel. If she's still indifferent, move on!

Observant Provisions | [adult swim]
"Dude, this is gonna.. Man, this is gonna wicked, like, really hurt."
gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 11:38 AM #37 of 99
Next time is tomorrow...
We're going to the carnival with her cousins. my aunt and some of her friends.
Any suggestions on how to get a moment with her? It's going to be hard as her little cousins likes me a lot. They tend to jump on me and hug me whenever I'm around with her.

Last edited by gaming; Jul 12, 2006 at 11:41 AM.
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 11:43 AM #38 of 99
Pull her behind the tilt-a-wheel and plant one on her. Then say, "There's more where that came from, sugar-tits."

gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 12:02 PM #39 of 99
What's the best thing to do?
Try to avoid all kinds of contact with her at the carnival and hope for that she wants me back aka acting hard to get

or

try to convince her of wanting me back?

FELIPE NO
BlueEdge
Chocobo

Member 7460

Level 12.76

May 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 12:26 PM #40 of 99
play it forward, be assertive, but not overpowering

Originally Posted by Shin
If she was a man and you were a homo that might work, sure.
ouch...just ouch

Last edited by BlueEdge; Jul 12, 2006 at 12:32 PM.
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 12:30 PM #41 of 99
Do NOT try to convince her of anything. Make her come to you. If you come off as begging, you'll never be able to recover from that. If you see that she's flirting back, make your move...with confidence.

Be confident, be flirty, and be positive. Absolutely no whining about your horrible social life or the fact that no one will ever love you.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Visavi
constella

Member 5648

Level 18.32

Apr 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 02:13 PM #42 of 99
I agree with the advice I have read about the trip for tomorrow. Let her know that you're interested, but don't seem too clingy. If she doesn't want you, give it some time and don't chase after her unless the signals are there.

Originally Posted by MetheGelfling
Wait a sec... dude, why are you 25 and asking a bunch of kids on a gaming message board for advice? This is blowing my mind.
I know a few 12 year olds that could teach some 40 year olds a thing or two about sex, disturbing but the kissing situation isn't exactly shocking. Maybe the rest of his buddies have no clue and this could be a last resort since there are a few members that are over 25. Or, maybe he just feels more comfortable talking to on-line people than off-line since they're not face-to-face. I don't find it odd, in fact, having an older person consider the opinions of younger people as important is hard to find.

Granted, if he were 50 then it would be a creepy, but he's still around the age that some of the people on the fourm are, so why not ask for advice?

"Oh, for My sake! Will you people stop nagging me? I'll blow the world up when I'm ready."--Jehova's Blog
gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 03:26 PM #43 of 99
Alright, I'll go to the carnival with her and play with her cousins as if we just met.

How ya doing, buddy?
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 03:51 PM Local time: Jul 12, 2006, 02:51 PM #44 of 99
I think that you should buy a hat with built in surveillance equipment like a camera and a microphone and an ear piece. Then when you go to the carnival tomorrow, you can call one of us to give you play by play advice. Record the whole thing and put it in this thread.

THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 03:55 PM #45 of 99
This thread is continues to gather the interest of the GFF community.

I don't know why she thinks you are too young. 2 years at your age is not a big difference at all. Like MetheGelfling said, show that you don't care about that and just keep moving foward. Hopefully she has feelings for you. I wouldnt give up just yet.

gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 04:32 PM #46 of 99
I don't understand the age thing either...
She did mention one thing when I asked her about dating younger guys.

"Young guys wants something different, you know what I mean?"
I said no and then she tried to explain but couldn't.

We need to break the unwritten society law that says that girls only date older guys...

Vampiro
Good Chocobo

Member 9333

Level 17.36

Jul 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 06:00 PM #47 of 99
Originally Posted by gaming
"Young guys wants something different, you know what I mean?"
I said no and then she tried to explain but couldn't.
A serious relationship maybe? Younger men usually want somthing fun, quick, and hot. Since she's closer to her 30s, I wouldn't doubt she's looking to "settle down."

Could be completely wrong as I didn't bother to read the thread.

FELIPE NO
Ceres
Now promoted to 'Dwarf Planet' status

Member 3240

Level 19.81

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 07:20 PM #48 of 99
At the carnival maybe pay more attention to her cousins than to her...I dunno only advice I can think of...

Vampiro
Good Chocobo

Member 9333

Level 17.36

Jul 2006

Old Jul 13, 2006, 01:10 PM #49 of 99
Originally Posted by Ceres
At the carnival maybe pay more attention to her cousins than to her...I dunno only advice I can think of...
Stuff like that can horribly backfire...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Ceres
Now promoted to 'Dwarf Planet' status

Member 3240

Level 19.81

Mar 2006

Old Jul 13, 2006, 07:01 PM #50 of 99
well I was thinking give her space...and I don't know bout most girls, but I sure enjoy seeing young men interact (positively...not in a sketchy way) with children...it's incrediably appealing to me because I work at a day care...but that's just me...

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > I can't dance, going to clubbing