Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Beer Thread

Shiny McShine
Well, heilo there!

Member 460

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Jun 21, 2010, 05:54 PM Local time: Jun 21, 2010, 03:54 PM #51 of 56
Pabst Blue Ribbon is shit, it's just shit that's socially acceptable because of its acting resume.
I agree that PBR is cheap, sub-par beer. I can only stand drinking it because it's one of very few cheap beer selections in my area and it's cheaper (and better tasting in my opinion) than Keystone Light or Coors Light, so I drank a lot of it during high school and I guess you could say I built up a tolerance to it.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2010, 11:38 AM Local time: Jun 22, 2010, 09:38 AM #52 of 56
I love how much I've changed since I started this thread. I used to hate stouts but now, well, I've come to enjoy them as much as a good hefeweisen.

I must admit, however, that the bottled Guiness is still pretty bad; tastes like water.

Such is the story of beer.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
ava lilly
not a lily

Member 307

Level 16.30

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2010, 01:06 PM #53 of 56
I think my first taste of beer was a Heineken. only had a sip, but wasn't too fussy on it. I think I was 18. my first real sit down with a pitcher of beer experience was Carlsberg when I was 19. it's a bit too carbonated for my taste, but it did change my mind about drinking beer.

my beer tasting experience is pretty limited, but I think my favourite is still Guinness. I can't drink more than a pint of it at a time, but goddamn is it delicious when you're in the mood for one. only on tap though, I can't stand it in bottles or cans.

recently I tried the raspberry fruit beer from Mill St Brewery. I've only had the one pint, but I think I can say I'd be able to drink that all the time. it's not sweet, but it smells exactly like fresh raspberries and tastes so refreshing. they make a decent tasting stout too. I may have to go there entirely more often.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Beer Thread