Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Primeval

Grail
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 2483

Level 21.21

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2007, 03:26 AM Local time: Jan 11, 2007, 03:26 AM #1 of 2
Primeval

Now I'm not usually one to follow thrillers or horror movies for the most part, but with Pulse, The Omen remake, and a few other 'scary' movies out there, I'm beginning to think that they are actually starting to make a half-assed decent comeback.

Slated to be released January 12th, Primeval is based on a true story about a serial killer in africa so proficient and cunning that he has claimed over 300 victims and no one knows what he looks like. And he is still at large. So, in typical fashion, a camera crew and what I can only assume is a wanna-be reporter, fly in to try to capture this serial killer alive. Much death ensues.

Why someone would go hunting for someone that kills for a living without direct orders from the government is beyond me.

Though despite the shakey story, once again I'm being suckered into the "based on a true story" deal, and the movie got me interested in who this "Gustave" really is, so I am kinda psyched to see this film.

Though, after a quick google look up, I found out who Gustave is, and well, let's just say the website and trailers have done a nice job in misdirection. I won't spoil it here, and I hope no one else would either, cause it's a "comes outta left field" kinda thing.

Anyone's thoughts to if this movie will fail? I think the main guy is from Prison Break and John Doe, the latter in which was awesome but got canceled, and Orlando Jones seems to be a decent actor too, so we'll just have to see.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Lizardcommando
WHAT?!

Member 1286

Level 18.96

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2007, 04:42 AM Local time: Jan 11, 2007, 02:42 AM #2 of 2
After doing some research on my own of finding out who "Gustave" is, the story behind "Gustave" is kinda intriuging. You definately got that right about the trailers doing a good job in misdirection.

Spoiler:
Seeing as how this movie's really about a dangerous animal killing people, I'm not so sure it'll do good. I mean Anaconda was about a giant killer snake killing people and that sucked. Ehh, but I like crocodiles .

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Primeval