Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Naruto
Closed Thread

El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 06:46 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 12:46 AM #1 of 814
Naruto

Naruto General Discussion:

All Naruto discussion shall take place here

Description: (www.animenfo.com)

Quote:
In a concealed village, a young man hides within a bunch of leaves. His name is Uzumaki Naruto, a mischievous boy attending Ninja Academy.

Everyday, he does nothing but cause mischief and making Iruka-sensei mad. And above all, it's doubtful that he'll be able to graduate from the Academy. But Naruto has a dream... A dream that he'll become the head of the Ninja village, following Hokage and will become the best ninja around.

However, all the adults in the village give Naruto cold looks. The truth is, Naruto has a secret about his birth. 12 years ago, "Kyuubi no Youko" (Nine Tailed Fox - A kind of evil spirit who tormented the village, was sealed within Naruto's body who was, at the time, a baby. The head of the academy, Mizuki, uses Naruto to steal the "Fuujin Scrolls" and makes Naruto understand his past. Naruto is outraged.

Even with Iruka's help, Naruto just barely defeats Mizuki. Knowing Naruto's secret, Iruka knows Naruto will meet someone who'll help him and so, makes a decision. Naruto is allowed to graduate safely from Ninja Academy. Along with his classmates, Uchiwa Sasuke and Haruno Sakura together, they make their first step as Ninjas!

To download anime episodes:

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/

To download manga chapters:

http://www.narutochuushin.com/main.p...dia&page=manga

My two cents is that these long ass fillers have driven most of the viewer base away towards bleach in particular. But good news only 5 more weeks of fillers left than we shall continue back on the lines of the manga. Episode 174 was particularly poor this week, anybody else notice a pattern or theme emerging in most of these episodes? I stopped reading the manga a while back otherwise I had no reason to watch the episodes, seriously I don't care anymore, they should let the manga and anime run at their own pace let the manga run ahead because they simply cannot write a qualitative departure from the manga, the fillers are so poor and repitative. I'd rather they would just take a break rather than butcher the series.

As for episode 174 it was so poor I'd rather not bother discussing it.

Anyhow thats my rant, discuss away.

Current Episode: 19
Current Manga Chapter: 362

Number of weeks left of fillers: N/A

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Jul 18, 2007 at 06:30 AM.
bighunt
Driving under the radar....

Member 608

Level 13.78

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 07:15 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 08:15 PM #2 of 814
pattern or theme emerging? how bout boredom!! like you said, these fillers are dragging on and on and on....

I was pretty surprised to see Sasuke at the side of Orochimaru. that got my hopes up, but only for a fleeting second. these next 5 weeks might be torture!!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 07:21 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 01:21 AM #3 of 814
Originally Posted by bighunt
pattern or theme emerging? how bout boredom!!
The theme I am talking about is:

"I was too once like you all alone"

"But my friends showed me the light and acknowledged me blah blah"

This was once again prominant in the Kaima story line, is it me or is every character always made a loner like naruto and is then shown the light?

Its so predictable nowadays.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 07:21 PM #4 of 814
I'm waiting until the fillers end just to start watching it again. I have the patience to do so... Either way, the fillers aren't all that great anyway. <_<

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Neogin
Wealth of Random Knowledge

Member 641

Level 16.38

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 07:24 PM #5 of 814
Personally, the last few fillers were decent. Not amazing, but they were okay. I really don't see what the big deal is, so what if the series is getting longer? I hated the animation in the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight, though. It was sloppy.

I was speaking idiomatically.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 07:25 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 01:25 AM #6 of 814
Originally Posted by Neogin
Personally, the last few fillers were decent. Not amazing, but they were okay. I really don't see what the big deal is, so what if the series is getting longer? I hated the animation in the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight, though. It was sloppy.
I agree the fight was mediocre, and sasuke looked fugly in some of the scenes.

I'm sorry but the fillers have just left the series dead these past few months. Even if they did something with jiraya for a few episodes I would have been happy.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Neogin

Member 641

Level 16.38

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 07:29 PM #7 of 814
Well, the next arc should be good. I mean, Kiba and Hinita make an appearance, so, it should be something to look forward to.

Most amazing jew boots
Kaiten
Everything new is old again

Member 613

Level 29.60

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 08:20 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 06:20 PM #8 of 814
Pretty much the only thing keeping me going is the Manga. The thought of the surprises at chapter 300 keep me hoping something big happens soon. As for the anime, they should just end the fillers and take a break. I'd rather have a very short season [full of fillers] than water down the quality of the Naruto story. Just think the Cartoon Network viewers will have to wait years until they get to see the crap that's on right now.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 08:26 PM #9 of 814
I tried watching the fillers but I got bored of them and they are just wasting space on my hard drive. Is anything worth watching in which they may mix into the main storyline the later episodes of the main plot?
I'm just sticking to the Manga, its alot more interesting:
Spoiler:
I didnt think kakashi could get the same Sharingan as Itachi

New Record!
Sweeper
Carob Nut

Member 735

Level 5.97

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 10:47 PM #10 of 814
Ya, i'm seriously thinking about reading teh manga now. After Sasuke left, everything is has been filler. Its getting ridiculous. Also, the drawings and the characters of the other villages and stuff has just hit rock bottom. Yea, i'm gonna wait a while before i dl naruto again. the fillers are soo boring to watch too.

Kaiten

Member 613

Level 29.60

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 12:06 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 10:06 PM #11 of 814
Originally Posted by Sweeper
Ya, i'm seriously thinking about reading teh manga now. After Sasuke left, everything is has been filler. Its getting ridiculous. Also, the drawings and the characters of the other villages and stuff has just hit rock bottom. Yea, i'm gonna wait a while before i dl naruto again. the fillers are soo boring to watch too.
Something tells me they're putting most of their effort in making Kakashi Gaiden and Naruto 2 special. BTW try not to spoil anything for those who haven't watched Episodes 105+ (the Sasuke reference).

nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 12:16 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 10:16 PM #12 of 814
Yeah, the fillers have been pretty weak. The recent one was interesting for a bit, but I'm kind of sick of it now. I thought I heard somewhere that this would be the last filler, or that fillers would be done this month or something. Can anyone verify this?

waka waka

sanemonkey • twitter • last.fm • gfw • backlog • youtube • xbox
Kaiten

Member 613

Level 29.60

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 12:31 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 10:31 PM #13 of 814
Originally Posted by nazpyro
Yeah, the fillers have been pretty weak. The recent one was interesting for a bit, but I'm kind of sick of it now. I thought I heard somewhere that this would be the last filler, or that fillers would be done this month or something. Can anyone verify this?
The only thing I heard for sure is that the fillers will end this spring. That could mean this month or all the way into June. It will most probably end April-May though. Check Wikipedia's list of Naruto Episodes to see a name indicative of Kakashi Gaiden beginning, that'll be a sign.

Fire On Ice
Shockingly Sheepish

Member 428

Level 18.61

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:45 AM #14 of 814
Originally Posted by www.sega.co.jp
The only thing I heard for sure is that the fillers will end this spring. That could mean this month or all the way into June. It will most probably end April-May though. Check Wikipedia's list of Naruto Episodes to see a name indicative of Kakashi Gaiden beginning, that'll be a sign.
There's 5 weeks of filler left then it's back to decent plot lines and less meaningless chartacer involvement.

How ya doing, buddy?

Baaah~
bighunt
Driving under the radar....

Member 608

Level 13.78

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 06:39 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 07:39 AM #15 of 814
Originally Posted by El Ray Fernando
The theme I am talking about is:

"I was too once like you all alone"

"But my friends showed me the light and acknowledged me blah blah"

This was once again prominant in the Kaima story line, is it me or is every character always made a loner like naruto and is then shown the light?

Its so predictable nowadays.
You're exactly right!!!

Is it me or has Naruto gotten weak? He had to summon the frog against the fish dude. that guy didn't seem strong in the first place. i was if it was overkill...

Whne Naruto fought Sasuke, he seemed to be much stronger than he is now. just my opinion...

How ya doing, buddy?
Weeklan
Weeklan #02

Member 1605

Level 11.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 06:45 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 12:45 PM #16 of 814
once these crappy fillers are gone the show will be good again! yaya!

FFS!!
ComCrimson
MYV

Member 115

Level 12.39

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:13 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 01:13 PM #17 of 814
I've only really got into this series over the past few months so i'm only on episode 83 currently so i can't comment on the fillers, but i am loving this anime and the manga is pretty good as well. Although to me the anime follows the manga pretty much exactly (obviously aside from the fillers you're talking about)

Cheers B4!
Fumoffu
Carob Nut

Member 1594

Level 3.83

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 12:09 PM #18 of 814
I don't think it's official yet that "Naruto 2" will begin with the Kakashi Gaiden, no? I think it's possible that Kakashi's childhood story will be done in the form of a movie or OVA.

Neogin

Member 641

Level 16.38

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 12:26 PM #19 of 814
Whne Naruto fought Sasuke, he seemed to be much stronger than he is now. just my opinion...
I guess back then, he had a legit reason to fight..

blisteredhands
bored

Member 241

Level 4.50

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 01:46 PM #20 of 814
I'm still following the Naruto manga, but I really haven't watched the anime since back in June when I was in Japan. I've heard nothing but bad things about the filler, so I have no motivation to watch. To be honest though, until recently, I felt the manga was dragging as well, so I'm not even excited to see them return to the manga arcs. The whole Sasori part was boring as hell to me. Recently however, I think the Naruto manga has been returning to the reasons that I read the manga in the first place. Giving Naruto some face time. I mean, the series is called Naruto, after all.

handzxxd0wn
...I don't see a hammer

Member 1682

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 01:58 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 11:58 AM #21 of 814
Originally Posted by Weeklan
once these crappy fillers are gone the show will be good again! yaya!
Not necessarily. They might put in more filler soon after that, and then where will the show be going? ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE.

Cirno
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Member 980

Level 30.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 04:24 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 01:24 PM #22 of 814
Have you been reading the manga lately?

Manga Chapter 294-297 Spoilers
Spoiler:
Naruto nearly killed Jiraiya when they were training after going 4-Tails Kyuubi mode. He went 3-Tails against Orochimaru recently, then got so pissed off that he lost all consciousness and turned into a tiny Kyuubi with the 4-Tails mode.

Orochimaru, however, was able to go toe-to-toe with him (which thankfully redeemed his character).

Naruto's definitely not weaker than he was when he fought Sasuke.

Most amazing jew boots
Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 05:05 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:05 PM #23 of 814
Sadako:

There has just been little going on in the anime as of lately to really let him "shine" (AKA: Have a real shinobi to fight).

FELIPE NO
Echolyn
QUACK!

Member 1361

Level 6.27

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 05:16 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 12:16 AM #24 of 814
Yes!!

The end of the seemingly endless fillers is almost here. Only five more weeks of mediocre stoyline and animation to endure. Hope fully the animation will be back at the quality level which was normal before the fillers more than a year ago.

I'm really looking forward to finally see the main story continue.

Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 05:18 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:18 PM #25 of 814
Anyone else gonna watch the last few episodes before the fillers started and then skip the 20-something of them or whatever...to see if we missed anything?

Most amazing jew boots
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Naruto