Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Movies/Shows you have seen recently?

JasonTerminator
Sup staypuft.

Member 1276

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 30, 2010, 08:35 AM Local time: Jun 30, 2010, 06:35 AM #1 of 352
I've been watching stuff like crazy recently.

Things I've recently really enjoyed:

Lost S6 - Not much I can say that hasn't been said already: Awesome show, still not sure if I liked the ending, but it doesn't destroy all the entertainment the show had already provided to me.

True Blood - I got into this show in the last 6 months or so, and it's really, really good. From the way it's popularity is keeping up, this could easily become bigger than the Sopranos for HBO, and there's plenty of material to keep things going, so this will hopefully stick around for a long time.

Rifftrax - Basically MST3k with movies I give a shit about. Some of these are ridiculously funny, with Troll 2 and Twilight being tied for how hilarious they are. They seem to get better the more recently they made the track, like Harry Potter 4 being much funnier than Harry Potter 1 and 2, but Paranormal Activity was surprisingly dull, so it's not foolproof.

Fringe - Started watching this after Lost ended, since J.J. Abrams was the creator, I figured it would be good. It is, but I've seen it before with The X-Files. If it didn't have the completely crazy Walter Bishop, I probably would have lost interest.

Daybreakers - Much better than I expected from the ads. The movie was based on a really interesting premise and, for the most part, delivered. Vampires are awesome when done right.

24 S8 - 24 once again seems to follow the cycle I noticed back in S5, and seemed to be confirmed in S6, where they make a two good seasons (S1,S2; S4,S5; S7,S8) and then make a crappy season (S3,S6). While I don't like that 24 is over, I'm happy that it ended on this season as, if my theory continued to hold up, S9 would have also been shitty. Season 8 was the best season since S5, and I'm debating it's overall place in how good it was (S4 was second best for sure, then S1, but I'm not sure if I liked it more than S2 or S7). I'm disappointed it they announced the movie before the series ended, as I would have liked to been thinking they might actually kill Jack this season, but even as it was, things were great.

Gonna watch The Book of Eli soon and am in the process of watching Breaking Bad S3, so I'll update soon on that stuff.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Movies/Shows you have seen recently?