Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

At an inate level, I am scared of girls.
Closed Thread

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 25, 2009, 01:10 PM #26 of 93
You know all those threads we get by people who really like a girl and have done for ages and they were getting on really well but then she met some asshole and now they do nothing but have filthy, kinky sex all the time? Those threads are written by people who play the long game and get to know people slowly and surely.
Those threads are done by guys who think they're playing the long game, when in fact they're playing the sucker. Telling them to grow a pair and ask a girl out isn't going to fix their problems, since they're playing an entirely different game (that of the sucker).

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Timberwolf8889
To the darkness of time!

Member 33139

Level 17.22

Mar 2009

Old Aug 25, 2009, 02:09 PM Local time: Aug 25, 2009, 08:09 PM #27 of 93
When I was a student I had more meaningless one-night stands in six months than in the rest of my life outside of university. Being a student is exactly the wrong time to pussy about holding hands and passing secret messages back and forth with girls, if only because there are going to be hundreds of blokes around like me who will swoop in, get her number and bang her that same night, leaving you alone and crying along to Linkin Park records.
You make a good point that uni sucks because...you're only there for so long. So I give you that, hadn't thought about that.

But I think what you're talking about is more a lesson in confidence and taking the initiative than dating styles. I guess I don't equate taking a long time as passing text messages back and forth for months. And if you're a guy who's trying to date a girl who DOESN'T have that kind of patience...it's probably not going to work out anyway. If that makes sense?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 25, 2009, 02:19 PM Local time: Aug 25, 2009, 01:19 PM #28 of 93
Sometimes I wake up in the night shouting and all sweaty. These are the wet dreams.

But let's talk about today.

Actually no, let's talk about six weeks and 5 hours ago. Then I was sitting next to the delightful Sarah in EDU282. We were somewhat familiar with each other and this was the most we'd chatted in any lesson. I was into her. I raced for the seat next to her when I arrived in class. Class ended and I sat around because my next class was in the same room. She was going home… except she didn't, she lingered. She just had an extra nothing to say to me and I'm all mentally "well let's just wrap this conversation up" and then she left. 5 minutes later it hit me; why the fuck didn't I ask for her number? I wont see her for 3 weeks and that is a long enough study break to fit in a date what the fuck!

I haven't seen her since at all. I think she dropped out or something, two exams and two full days of class and I haven't seen her. The window is shut. She doesn't have a facebook, her myspace is untouched since 07. It's over. Am cry.

Let's come back to the now, 10 hours ago. We're wrapping up the final hour of EDU282 for the semester. I'm sitting on the same table as Imogen. Imogen is hot. Intimidatingly so. Elle Macpherson is nicknamed 'The Body' because her measurements of 92c-62-89 (36-25-35) are considered perfect. While I haven't had the opportunity or courage to measure Imogen, I imagine she'd record similar figures. Class is wrapping up, we're packing up. "Yeah I'm thinking Tavern" I quietly say to my group. "Yeah I might just meet you there," she replies. Then class ended and there was one final handout to collect and I collected mine and just, just wandered the fuck off. "What the hell Roland! Of course a girl isn't going to just arrive at a bar alone, you have to chat them up the whole way there," is what I told myself as I stared over my beer towards Bush Court.

I finished the beer and thought about food. So I headed to the refectory and in the line to Aroma for a bite to eat. In the line I get chatting to a girl I hadn't ever spoken to but knew from EDU231. Although she's not particularly attractive and we'd never spoken there was always a spunk to her that I'd been inexplicably drawn to. I'm turning on the charm and we got along great. We ate lunch together, albiet with some of her friends but they might as well not have been there. She had to rush back for her 1pm class. And kinda lingered. "So I guess I'll see you sometime…"
"Yeah! I'll see you around" I reply.

In my head a little voice said "Nup that's it. fuck you mate I'm outta here."

I keep telling myself I want a girlfriend or at least a date but it's like my body is resisting it. What the fuck.
So you're saying the best way to get over your fear of girls is to walk up to one, immediately ask her on a date, and... then what? You do realize that 99.9% of people would say "no" to a completely unsolicited date request, and the other 0.1% are protitutes, correct? That's a FANTASTIC way to get over your fear of girls, getting rejected by a few... hundred.
Haha. Yeah. Projecting my newborn daughter. She can already say fag. I luff her.
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Most amazing jew boots

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Gift of Game
Dank

Member 34302

Level 3.20

Aug 2009

Old Aug 26, 2009, 12:16 AM Local time: Aug 26, 2009, 02:16 PM 1 #29 of 93
I find it ridiculous how some of you cringe and hiss like vampires at dawn when someone comes along and says to grow a pair of balls and talk to girls. Last I checked, no one learned how to swim, ride a bicycle or drive a car without first getting into the water, getting on a bike or sitting behind a wheel. I'm sure there are geniuses out there with all the answers that need not be bothered with experience. I doubt that there are any at Gamingforce dot org.

I was speaking idiomatically.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 26, 2009, 08:31 AM #30 of 93
Women aren't bicycles, though.

This is merely an extrapolation of the 1990 Cyborgs Ain't Ladies resolution, of course

How ya doing, buddy?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 26, 2009, 02:21 PM Local time: Aug 26, 2009, 01:21 PM 3 #31 of 93
I find it ridiculous how some of you cringe and hiss like vampires at dawn when someone comes along and says to grow a pair of balls and talk to girls. Last I checked, no one learned how to swim, ride a bicycle or drive a car without first getting into the water, getting on a bike or sitting behind a wheel. I'm sure there are geniuses out there with all the answers that need not be bothered with experience. I doubt that there are any at Gamingforce dot org.
See, this alpha male bullshit is not why you're a git.

You see how several people are agreeing with your ideas, but yet still think you're a douche?

That's because you're flailing your cock around like someone over-compensating rather than just having the confidence of someone capable. There's a subtle line between the ego of someone who knows what they're talking about and the fake ego of someone terrified the world will figure them out.

Continue to talk about how everyone on the internet is a virgin while you continue to post on the internet. Not only post on the internet, but come back to a site you left years ago under a different name to snipe at people. Showing how truly moved on you are, and beyond the simplistic petty bullshit of gamingfo- O wait.

Try a little harder to convince us all GoG. You're doing great. Clearly you must be the first person to tell people on the internet to cowboy up.

FELIPE NO

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Last edited by No. Hard Pass.; Aug 26, 2009 at 02:28 PM.
Maris
pussy violat0r

Member 25507

Level 19.75

Oct 2007

Old Aug 26, 2009, 04:36 PM Local time: Aug 26, 2009, 11:36 PM 26 #32 of 93
I know this situtation but I have hhelp from my friends over. Just ask and you will get sucess, in real live and in reality. in case you'are not gay I have an opinion for your live: ask woman or I can give you one from my colection lol

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sparkles McGlitterbottom
Faggot

Member 34407

Level 3.41

Sep 2009

Old Sep 20, 2009, 08:37 PM #33 of 93
Ohhh man... Nah this is TOO easy.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
FABULOUS
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2009, 09:08 PM 1 #34 of 93
Ohhh man... Nah this is TOO easy.
Yes, you are.

Immortal
I float.

Member 1281

Level 19.93

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2009, 09:55 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2009, 07:55 PM 1 #35 of 93
But I think what you're talking about is more a lesson in confidence and taking the initiative than dating styles.
I'm going to save you a lot of loneliness in your late 20s and just say one thing about this here post.

After college, that is dating. It's about confidence. Girls don't want some other pussy to talk to, that's why they have girl friends. Even if you aren't confident learn to act like it or you will be one lonely man.

While everyone around me is busy drowning, I float.
bluesy violin
Juilliard Reject

Member 34353

Level 6.05

Aug 2009

Old Sep 23, 2009, 05:05 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2009, 10:05 AM 1 #36 of 93
While you know guys are more orientated to the outward appearance, girls naturally look for posture, tonality of voice and confidence, and height(you need to be at least her height, but tall girls may not mind shorter guys if they project themselves to be confident). So calm down and speak at a appropriate, if not, slow and manly pace. Articulate all your words. And don't forget to smile. Try not to stu...stu..tututut...terterrter..
-(all these factors are actually superficial as you can practice them and be good at it)
What you say hardly matters. However it's how you bring across the idea, like your confidence and stuff, that scores you points.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2009, 04:18 PM Local time: Sep 23, 2009, 03:18 PM #37 of 93
Good god. There should be a rule against virgins ever giving advice on the internet concerning women. Like some sort of shock collar that just leaves them twitching on the ground if they even consider dispensing advice on something they know fuck all about.

No, not only guys give a fuck about outward appearance.

No, saying being tall is good, but being short can be good too is NOT useful.

Talking all slow like a rere is not going to score you points.

If she has a brain in her head, yes, WHAT you say is important.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Confidence is great, but unfortunately for you anime fags, if you have no substance, charm or sexual energy you are fucked. You will live your life having sex with saggy-shouldered, no-hygience bridge trolls. This is your future. Come to terms with it and move on with your lives. There is no magic "be good with women" pills. Doesn't work. If you haven't figured out how to make the ladies want your dick by the time you're 17, you're a lost cause. You are going to have to wait until they turn 30 and are willing to settle for the safe guy. This is your lot in life. It's okay. You'll get through it.

Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2009, 05:39 PM #38 of 93
If you haven't figured out how to make the ladies want your dick by the time you're 17, you're a lost cause. You are going to have to wait until they turn 30 and are willing to settle for the safe guy. This is your lot in life. It's okay. You'll get through it.
I could be way off base here, but I don't think that's true. Granted, you know, it takes a lot of effort and I reckon a certain segment of the population will passively accept it instead of making the effort, but people can change, right?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 12:14 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2009, 11:14 PM #39 of 93
I could be way off base here, but I don't think that's true. Granted, you know, it takes a lot of effort and I reckon a certain segment of the population will passively accept it instead of making the effort, but people can change, right?
No, because if you haven't figured out the mechanism by the time you're out of high school, you're going to spend your time thinking about how to approach the situation rather than just internalizing it and reacting.

You become those idiots paying money to learn "the Game" from some idiot in a leopard print top hat. If you have to go to someone and say "how does I make grl likez me?" and you're over 18, you're already fucked.

FELIPE NO

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 12:33 AM 10 #40 of 93
You know, if we could just force Deni to include a photograph of himself in all these posts where he's implicitly boasting on his mad talents for raking in the dames, we could all save a lot of time that we're otherwise wasting on taking him seriously.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by The unmovable stubborn; Sep 24, 2009 at 12:34 AM. Reason: sass joke in 3. 2.
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 12:55 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2009, 10:55 PM 1 #41 of 93
^^^ What he said.

Anyways, that's not all true. I couldn't get shit after high school, not a thing. But nowadays I'm not half bad at playing whatever bullshit the girls like. I only lose often because I get tired of being a fucking douche and would rather just be my belligerent self.

But I guess as a generalization, it holds.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 01:39 AM Local time: Sep 24, 2009, 12:39 AM #42 of 93
You know, if we could just force Deni to include a photograph of himself in all these posts where he's implicitly boasting on his mad talents for raking in the dames, we could all save a lot of time that we're otherwise wasting on taking him seriously.
Yes, because being good at pulling women has everything to do with being thin and nothing to do with talent. If I was prettier and had my ability with women, I'm sure I'd pull even more than I already do. I'm not an adonis, and I still get laid by fairly attractive women. I'm good with it. I never claimed I was hot, I claimed I was good with women. Keep biting at my heels, Pang. Hasn't gotten old yet.

Don't get sore because not all us doughy cats don't have to settle for fucking the Goodyear blimp (at least until it dumps us for an even doughier cat with a neckbeard. Oops, I can swing personal too, champ. Predictable Pang snark in 3.2.)

Anyways, that's not all true. I couldn't get shit after high school, not a thing. But nowadays I'm not half bad at playing whatever bullshit the girls like. I only lose often because I get tired of being a fucking douche and would rather just be my belligerent self.

But I guess as a generalization, it holds.
So it isn't a 100%, I'm willing to admit that. There are exceptions to every rule.

Last edited by No. Hard Pass.; Sep 24, 2009 at 01:46 AM.
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 01:48 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2009, 11:48 PM #43 of 93
I'd love to stay up and watch you two quarrel like lovebirds, but I have to get up early to bang a black chick.

Peace.

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 01:58 AM #44 of 93
I didn't say jack or shit about your weight, honcho.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 02:03 AM Local time: Sep 24, 2009, 01:03 AM #45 of 93
I didn't say jack or shit about your weight, honcho.
If I was prettier and had my ability with women, I'm sure I'd pull even more than I already do. I'm not an adonis, and I still get laid by fairly attractive women. I'm good with it. I never claimed I was hot, I claimed I was good with women.
O Pang. I'm so glad you're here to try and put me in my place all the time. Without you, things would just run out of control, I'm sure. Keep it up, Top Cop. Come on, puff out your chest and try and explain to me how I'm wrong. I know it's what you like to do best with your time these days.

It's cool, Cap. I can wait.

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 02:19 AM 3 #46 of 93
Come on, puff out your chest and try and explain to me how I'm wrong. I know it's what you like to do best with your time these days.
ITT Denicalis accuses someone else of being an antagonistic blowhard who doesn't know how to back down.

They should've sent a poet.

You know what, you win. There's absolutely no way for me to respond to that without resorting to pointing out how glue-like you are in comparison to my exquisite rubbery exterior. That would just demean both of us.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 02:25 AM Local time: Sep 24, 2009, 01:25 AM #48 of 93
ITT Denicalis accuses someone else of being an antagonistic blowhard who doesn't know how to back down.

They should've sent a poet.

You know what, you win. There's absolutely no way for me to respond to that without resorting to pointing out how glue-like you are in comparison to my exquisite rubbery exterior. That would just demean both of us.
Agreed. This may be one of the most retarded things we've ever bothered clashing over. Which is, you know, saying something for us. No point in dragging on the "NO U" bullshit for an entire night. Cheers.

How ya doing, buddy?

bluesy violin
Juilliard Reject

Member 34353

Level 6.05

Aug 2009

Old Sep 24, 2009, 08:11 AM Local time: Sep 24, 2009, 01:11 PM #49 of 93
I did not say being short is a plus point. I just said some girls do not mind shorter guys if they can prove themselves to be confident and attractive to them. You misinterpreted.

I dd--ii-------d-----n-----ooo-t------- mean to talk slow. Again, you jumped to conclusions. Do you know many "shy" guys actually talk too fast, and jumble over their words? That is why I believe in talking at an appropriate pace, at least when you first approach her. Of course when you joke/tease, you must vary your tone but that is really needless to say because its automatic once you go funny mode.

Anime fags? I'm a little disappointed at your trolling attempt. You can do better.
Dating is not all about sex. If that's your idea of dating, and you feel its the right way to go about doing it, then by all fucking means do whatever you like. I don't fucking care.
While I regard dating as an enjoyable experience, I still treat it seriously, that is, its not a thing to fool about with, as the relationship gets progresses. This is a personal opinion: I believe in staying clean, and I've stayed clean for my current relationship of 2 years. And please note I'm not spreading religious abstinence dogma here. I'm a secular humanist.

If you say it's doomed to fail, I disagree. I spruce up my relationship with methods like surprises, and little little sweet details. Also, treating every time I meet her, even though it's been nearly 2 years, I treat it like the first time I'm ever meeting her.

I've dated a few girls before, probably not more than 10. I did not click with some of them because we had some differences(NOT about secx), and I have certain standards, so for the nicer ones we decided to remain just friends. But I did score multiple dates with most of them.

My earlier post was a genuine attempt to help some guy. Because I've been there. And I know how hard it is to come out. If you think your ideas for dating are better, then by all means, its your choice.
However, its one thing to have the freedom to choose, it is another to be idiotic.
It's ridiculous to disregard my ideas when you don't realize there are different dating landscapes.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 08:28 AM #50 of 93
I dd--ii-------d-----n-----ooo-t------- mean to talk slow. Again, you jumped to conclusions. Do you know many "shy" guys actually talk too fast, and jumble over their words? That is why I believe in talking at an appropriate pace, at least when you first approach her. Of course when you joke/tease, you must vary your tone but that is really needless to say because its automatic once you go funny mode.

[...]

My earlier post was a genuine attempt to help some guy. Because I've been there. And I know how hard it is to come out.
you're an autistic aren't you.

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > At an inate level, I am scared of girls.