Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Explanations for Infractions?

slessman
phone on a rock

Member 35117

Level 6.05

Jan 2010

Old Sep 9, 2010, 10:59 PM #1 of 8
Explanations for Infractions?

Hello all. I've been around this forum for awhile now but I still have to say I don't quite get a lot of the terminology here. I mean, I have been getting infractions lately and I have no idea what for. It's been the phone on a rock infraction. I've gotten it twice, have not received any explanation for what that means, and I am starting to think that it is a made up excuse to inevitably ban me. I really don't think that it's fair, especially because I'd gladly stop doing whatever it is I'm doing if I could find out what that bad thing was. Anyone know what this infraction is all about so I can stop doing it?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Midna
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 18121

Level 20.86

Jan 2007

Old Sep 9, 2010, 11:19 PM Local time: Sep 9, 2010, 09:19 PM 2 #2 of 8
The phone on a rock infraction is the most glorious of infractions. Consider it the blowjob of infractions. You are a lucky lucky guy.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 9, 2010, 11:42 PM Local time: Sep 9, 2010, 09:42 PM 1 #3 of 8
Slessman, buddy. Without getting into a tangent on why I agree or disagree with the mods for their actions, I can tell you why you're being lambasted.

You need to A. stop being so serious and just make more jokes. They have to be funny, though, B.Try and maybe stick to one area of the forum and make yourself known till you get the way things work around here (an avatar and a non-stupid signature would help), and C. develop a fucking personality. I've yet to see anything from you other than boring, dredging rambles. If you stick around long enough, it will happen. But if you resist the forces of change, they will burn you.

Hope this helps, as it will probably be the only honest advice you'll get. Hope you have a fire extinguisher.

Most amazing jew boots
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 10, 2010, 10:10 AM #4 of 8
I guess this is as good a place as any to ask, but

why is there a phone on the rock? Does anime not have cell phones yet?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Sep 10, 2010, 10:48 AM #5 of 8
If you're at the beach in your bikini, do you want to risk pulling a Garr and dousing your cellphone? No. That's where phone on a rock comes in.

I was speaking idiomatically.
coeccias
Her default movement speed is running isn't it?

Member 197

Level 15.62

Mar 2006

Old Sep 10, 2010, 08:20 PM Local time: Sep 10, 2010, 06:20 PM 2 #6 of 8
The phone on a rock should be used to call Tombstone Pizza Island.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 10, 2010, 09:52 PM #7 of 8
If you're at the beach in your bikini, do you want to risk pulling a Garr and dousing your cellphone? No. That's where phone on a rock comes in.
As a Good Guy Shark, I don't generally carry a cell phone anyway (no pockets), so it never occurred to me what problems that may arise from cell phone usage. Thank you for the apt explanation!

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > Explanations for Infractions?