Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"

hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 27, 2010, 12:09 PM Local time: Jun 28, 2010, 01:09 AM #376 of 386
Ooh, now that sounds pretty good! Will check it out too!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
"This job would be great if it wasn't for the f@#$ing customers!!"
- Randall to Dante (Clerks)
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Jun 27, 2010, 11:02 PM #377 of 386
Yeah, MangaToshokan is way better than OneManga across the board.

Only thing that might make a difference is whether or not OneManga gets releases up faster than they do or not, I guess I'll find out later this week.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2010, 01:18 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 02:18 AM #378 of 386
Huh. MangaToshokan was forced to remove practically 70% of their manga due to pressure from publishers and whatnot. They've only very few manga left intact. I'm kinda' miffed because even stuff that hasn't been licensed in North America have been removed: stuff like City Hunter (licensed by Gutsoon Entertainment who then went bust) and Angel Heart are gone; even Highschool of the Dead is gone. (They've still got Nyan Koi! though).

They figure that only Chinese and Korean manhwa are still available...

Apparently, OneManga pretty much still has most of their unlicensed stuff intact, and others...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Old Jul 16, 2010, 02:15 PM #379 of 386
Yeah, I was actually gonna report this too, hikarub. Super disappointing and after I just told SD about the website too.

Pretty much if it's from China or Korea it's still good. Anything from Japan they just don't touch anymore. It's such a shame because I adore the way their site works. I hope if anything they lend out the code to someone who gets a server located in a place out of reach from such legal nonsense to take their mantle of hosting god damn everything again. I was having such a great time yesterday until I found out about this too.

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2010, 09:29 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2010, 10:29 PM #380 of 386
Exclamation

Well, I guess I shouldn't really be surprised, what with MangaToshokan getting warnings about their manga and all....

Quote:
It pains me to announce that this is the last week of manga reading on One Manga (!!). Manga publishers have recently changed their stance on manga scanlations and made it clear that they no longer approve of it. We have decided to abide by their wishes, and remove all manga content (regardless of licensing status) from the site. The removal of content will happen gradually (so you can at least finish some of the outstanding reading you have), but we expect all content to be gone by early next week (RIP OM July '10).

So what next? We're not really sure at this point, but we have some ideas we would like to try out. Until then, the One Manga forums will remain active and we encourage all of you to continue using them. OMF has developed into a great community and it would be a shame to see that disappear.

Regardless of whether you stay with us or not, on behalf of the One Manga team, I would like to thank you all for your unwavering support over the years. Through the ups and downs you have stuck with us, and that is what kept us going.

As a certain Porky was fond of saying... That's all folks!

Time for me to go lay down and let this all sink in.

- Zabi
So that's it! Check out One Manga before the site shuts down next week and read as much manga as you possibly can before it disappears!!

But man, this sucks....

Can't believe that they're dropping everything, even the unlicensed and dead licensed manga too...

Most amazing jew boots
Old Jul 22, 2010, 09:59 AM #381 of 386
Well I guess it's back mangafox and once that's gone back to gotlurk (hmmm gotlurk appears to be down or gone) and mangaupdates. Publishers are retarded. This stops nothing and they aren't adapting with the Internet to combat it in an intelligent way.

I was speaking idiomatically.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2010, 11:11 AM Local time: Aug 10, 2010, 12:11 AM #382 of 386
Well, back to the topic. Chapter 69 is out: Yotsuba & The Reunion.

Yotsuba and Ena visit Princess Miura in her castle.

....and a familiar character appears, or does he?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2010, 01:20 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2010, 02:20 AM #383 of 386
Huh. Is it me or has Yotsuba completely disappeared from Mangafox?

FELIPE NO
Old May 14, 2015, 06:02 AM #384 of 386
Bumping the shit out of this thread just because. It's amazing how much time passes between chapters now. Practically nothing has happened when you stop and think about it. Doesn't change that Yotsubato is a great manga but like they went camping and Grandma arrived is basically all that's happened. If you haven't read in a while I recommend you do so anyway. Funny looking at this thread and seeing all these old manga hosting websites. I use Batoto for the most part these days. You can find Yotsubato on it.

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2015, 03:07 PM Local time: Jul 12, 2015, 04:07 AM #385 of 386
Wahoo! Gosh, it's been ages since I've been on Gaming Force! How is everyone?!

Yeah, Yotsuba's still awesome, though I just buy the manga published by Yen Press now. They've been doing a stellar job on the title. Their last volume was 13 though, which ended with the camping trip.

I usually go to mangareader for my other manga reading pursuits.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2015, 06:12 AM #386 of 386
hikarub, your sig was always the best ;p

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"