Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] New Half-Life Bundle (Ep 2/Portal/TF2)

Arainach
Sensors indicate an Ancient Civilization

Member 1200

Level 26.94

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2006, 01:12 PM #51 of 55
Three...Good....Games? Packaged as one? OK, Valve, you win. I'll give you a little bit more money. EP1 wasn't worth paying for (and so I didn't), but this bundle, hell yes.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Mojougwe
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 255

Level 20.88

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2006, 11:50 AM #52 of 55
Didn't know there was a trailer link up. But after seeing that youtube video, that is definately not TF2..... Valve seems to have totally revised the design to TF2 from Jungle Camo suits to wacky cartoon adventure. At least all the classes are in there. Though, the Medic kinda looks somewhat un-fun to play. But there'll be some people who'll work on making custom skins and stuff, looking forward to that.

Most amazing jew boots
Adamgian
Political Palace Denizen

Member 1443

Level 14.20

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2006, 05:13 PM #53 of 55
I just watched the Portal video, and the game definately looks like it could be a lot of fun. Eternal portal loops, haha.

As for TF2, it seems very good. After all the serious games Valve has come out with, a comic one wouldn't be bad at all. It also looks like it could be a lot of fun to play.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Kamui
The Magician

Member 1165

Level 11.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2006, 06:30 PM Local time: Aug 16, 2006, 05:30 PM #54 of 55
I wonder if they'll keep all of the old tactics like Rocket Jump, Concussion Jump and etc...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
UltimateWeapon
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 11323

Level 1.10

Aug 2006

Old Aug 18, 2006, 12:42 PM #55 of 55
awsome game !!!

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] New Half-Life Bundle (Ep 2/Portal/TF2)